It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ..... says Russia 'hoax is turned around'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yuuuuuuuge massive swamp shaking Trump victory has the Trumpster glowing with success in front of reporters. What was the fuss about? Oh, the simple truth exposing corrupt attacks on the Peoples elected chief executive officer.

Treason treason treason, round em up, lock em up, Rawhiiiide!!!!

it emerged Tuesday night that political consulting firm Fusion GPS was retained last year by Marc E. Elias, an attorney representing the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign. The firm then hired former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele to write the dossier that contained unverified and lurid allegations about Trump and his team’s ties to Moscow.

“The whole Russia thing … this was the Democrats coming up with an excuse for losing the election,” Trump told reporters. “They lost it and they lost it very badly. And they didn’t know what to say, so they made up the whole Russia hoax.”

Trump added: “Now it’s turning out that the hoax is turned around, and you look at what’s happened with Russia and the uranium deal and the fake dossier, and it’s all turned around.”

Swamp creatures will look good in stripes.

Sourc e

Don't like FOX? How about....TIME

'It's a Disgrace.' President Trump Responds to Report That Clinton Funded Dossier Against Him

edit on 25-10-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
trump... says I know more than most generals.

trump... says I can shoot someone and I wouldn't lose support.

trump... says I just grab them by the pussy.

trump.. says he met with the president of the virgin islands. lol

clearly most of what trumps says is nonsense.
edit on 25-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I love how the MSM has been exposed for the fraudulent liars that they are.

Potentially the most powerful weapon of the deep state has been reduced to a new colloquial term...fake news!

The destruction of Operation Mockingbird has been a long time coming and probably Trump's greatest contribution to our society, the MSM clearly follow a narrative meant to deceive the public and no longer do they have this power.

I had bitched about this during Bush and I bitched about it during Obama, it has been epic to observe their methods fail as they simply expose their true nature.

It is worth celebrating, the MSM is slowly dying, takes a fool to consider them as a source of information.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmWednesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Sounds like you two would really hit it off.....

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Not just "turned around".

Total pole shift !!

Pluto in Capricorn still active.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

snap, that was a good one.

are you denying trump said those things?

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Every statement your triggered response includes is true.
He gets daily briefings from all intel, generals do not.
He has massive support, it's true.
He did say grab them by the pussy, how is that not true?
The word president, and you didn't even capitalize it because your subconscious understands, means elected leader.

I suppose you get a pass because the brain becomes unplugged during major trigger events such as these recent developments have set off in the seedy world of hate America first.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
At the very least, it has exposed the media and many on the left for the hypocrites that they are.

It was nonstop coverage of how any russian collusion was treason.

And now we hear only silence or excuses when we have proof that Hillarys team actually paid foreign agents who got dirt on trump from russian sources.

news.grabien.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It doesn't make it untrue. Simply remains unverified.

What's madness and cherry picking is that, when it suited him, it was "fake news" but now that we know more facts about who paid for it, that part is true. Just not tbe rest of it.

(post by Skywatcher2011 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I think the funniest thing has been that the Hillary Fan Club went from, "She didn't do it" to "She didn't know about it" to "She'd have been stupid NOT to do it".

Just goes to show that leftists have the moral compass of "Jello".

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
It doesn't make it untrue. Simply remains unverified.

What's madness and cherry picking is that, when it suited him, it was "fake news" but now that we know more facts about who paid for it, that part is true. Just not tbe rest of it.

I fail to understand what you are trying to say.

Are you claiming by Trump pointing out that that hillarys team lied, and actually it was them colluded with foreign agents to get dirt on their opponent, that he must also agree with the contents of the dossier?

What kid of nonsense is that.

BTW, I hope all of the people on the thread yesterday that said no one really takes the dossier seriously have been paying attention today.

Despite the fact that this dossier focuses on pee stories and knowingly false allegations like Cohen meeting russians in prague, some people still cling to it as if it is accurate.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well the second one IS true. That said a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think the funniest thing has been that the Hillary Fan Club went from, "She didn't do it" to "She didn't know about it" to "She'd have been stupid NOT to do it".

Just goes to show that leftists have the moral compass of "Jello".

They seen her get away with Whitewater when her fingerprints were on the missing documents....found in her closet.

It is the battle of Teflons, and only one is named Don. She had a good run but it is over now.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Are you claiming by Trump pointing out that that hillarys team lied, and actually it was them colluded with foreign agents to get dirt on their opponent, that he must also agree with the contents of the dossier?

The dossier isn't collusion with a foreign government. I think you're misunderstanding what collusion is.

The dossier is real and the GOP paid for it. The DNC just picked up the tab after Trump became the nominee.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

We here all like Knoxie....... but Touche't lol...

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: Grambler

The dossier isn't collusion with a foreign government. I think you're misunderstanding what collusion is.

The dossier is real and the GOP paid for it. The DNC just picked up the tab after Trump became the nominee.

First I dont care if some republicans that disliked Trump also paid for it. It is still collusion.

Second, it is not clear that Steele was brought in until the democrats were payng for it.

Third, yes, paying foreign agents and russian sources to get dirt on Trump is collusion.

If that dossier was then used for fisa warrants, it is quite possibly the biggest scandal in american political history.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid Are you a tard or just didn't hear the hot mic? They are all true. Welcome to the real world

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: intrepid Are you a tard or just didn't hear the hot mic? They are all true. Welcome to the real world

All true? If you say so.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So what. IOW, nobody is going to care that politicians lie and the media repeat their lies all day long.

You'd think people in this country grew up on WWE...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join