It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Campaigns do opposition research,remember this is why Trump campaign meet with Russians.

I don't know since the FBI is involved, this is not going
to fly straiight. Why did the Clinton's lawyer lie about it
till they were caught red handed?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And there's your easily predicted star-whoring one-liner!

Oh the irony.

link   
What I'm getting from this thread so far is that the dossier is real and that the Trump campaign illegally colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 election to try and discredit it.

Or is everything fake news? I'm not even sure if Trump is real anymore.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Tempter
Accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of.

Caught red-handed!

Now, who is this early Republican who funded the dossier?

As I read it the DNC merely started picking up the tab.

John McCain & Evan McMullen.

I suspect even more people are involved or have been. They're probably the people who are screaming about Trump the loudest. Remember, the RNC did NOT want Trump to win the nomination.

I wonder if Corker and Flake were involved somehow.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
So...Clinton and the DNC hired an American company to continue oppiosition research that a REPUBLICAN DONOR started...

And that American company (Fusion GPS) hired a retired intelligence officer ...

I fail to see the issue.

Really? They hired a guy to create a fake dossier (slander) and then created a fake narrative of Russian Collusion.

You don't see a problem with trying to trash someone with a fake report they paid for in order to subvert a dually-elected President?

Actually, they paid a firm to dig up dirt on their opponent. That's not even libel. It would be libel had they published it and said it was true.

Please don't pretend that you gaf about defamation. Donald Trump promoted the bull# that Cruz's father had something to do with JFK's assassination. Trump read a news article that was quoted in an email released by his Kremlin pals and falsely claimed that they were the words of the person whose private email he was reading.

Donald Trump said that Rep. Wilson lied. That was a lie. In fact, I can probably give you 20 examples off the top of my head of Donald Trump trashing people with things that were absolutely false.

Do you doubt that? Or is it okay when Trump lies and defames people?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
What I'm getting from this thread so far is that the dossier is real and that the Trump campaign illegally colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 election to try and discredit it.

Trump who? Do you mean President Drumpf?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of.

Caught red-handed!

Now, who is this early Republican who funded the dossier?

As I read it the DNC merely started picking up the tab.

John McCain & Evan McMullen.

I suspect even more people are involved or have been. They're probably the people who are screaming about Trump the loudest. Remember, the RNC did NOT want Trump to win the nomination.

I wonder if Corker and Flake were involved somehow.

Wow, your logic is on a short cord.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Where would we be without Wikileaks!

That is a scary thought!

The Swamp Creatures would be ruling still.....

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yes, this is proof that Donald Trump was double-crossed by his Russian friends. Everything in the dossier is true. His new nickname btw is "Rubber Sheets."

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: elementalgrove

Where would we be without Wikileaks!

That is a scary thought!

The Swamp Creatures would be ruling still.....

Seriously. It's really good to have Flynn, Priebus, Spicer and Bannon out of the WH, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
popcorn!

Collusion!

New Probes!

Wheeeeee

edit on 24-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
So...Clinton and the DNC hired an American company to continue oppiosition research that a REPUBLICAN DONOR started...

And that American company (Fusion GPS) hired a retired intelligence officer ...

I fail to see the issue.

Really? They hired a guy to create a fake dossier (slander) and then created a fake narrative of Russian Collusion.

You don't see a problem with trying to trash someone with a fake report they paid for in order to subvert a dually-elected President?

Actually, they paid a firm to dig up dirt on their opponent. That's not even libel. It would be libel had they published it and said it was true.

Please don't pretend that you gaf about defamation. Donald Trump promoted the bull# that Cruz's father had something to do with JFK's assassination. Trump read a news article that was quoted in an email released by his Kremlin pals and falsely claimed that they were the words of the person whose private email he was reading.

Donald Trump said that Rep. Wilson lied. That was a lie. In fact, I can probably give you 20 examples off the top of my head of Donald Trump trashing people with things that were absolutely false.

Do you doubt that? Or is it okay when Trump lies and defames people?

The difference is when you are paying someone to find dirt vs receiving it for free.

When you are paying someone and you create this amount of slander, you own it. Clinton or the DNC OWN the Russian dossier, fake as it is.

And now the FBI owns it too, along with McCain and company.

Let's just say the Deep State owns it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Yes, this is proof that Donald Trump was double-crossed by his Russian friends. Everything in the dossier is true. His new nickname btw is "Rubber Sheets."

You don't think.... uh ... that's the reason for his kinda odd skin tone, do ya?

Pardon me, I have to go wash out my eyes with bleach now.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So if he was double-crossed then they aren't his friends, but Hillarys, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You don't think.... uh ... that's the reason for his kinda odd skin tone, do ya?

So obsessed with skin color, racist?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Now now, I think your just upset that Pencil Neck Schiff
is going to take a beating over this. Now,we know why
he objected to eveerything.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ah, I just added the Proof, subpoenaed bank records!

And The Clinton Lwyers lied and claimed they did not
ever pay for any of this, remember?

Tip of the iceberg!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For fun, just look at the past mega-thread on this topic.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The default third comment for every right-wing authored thread on ATS now is this preemptive straw man projection.

The default response of every Democrat minion is to in the face of criticizing of their dear leaders immediately scream right wingers.

The opposite is also true.

Imagine that.

But continue with the spin and division. Truth is not partisan.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So obsessed with skin color, racist?

Is Orange Stain From Ureic Acid Exposure a race now?

I'm gonna need a link on that ...
edit on 24-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are you quite sure you're not a Trump supporter?

You sound like one.

The default response of every Democrat minion is to in the face of criticizing of their dear leaders immediately scream right wingers.

Do point out anything I said wasnt accurate.

Oh, that's not really worth my time ... but, it's okay if you're a Trump supporter. There are some good people who are.

Seriously deluded and misguided people ... but still good ones.

Well after seeing over a year of this TRUMPOCALYPSE ZOMG hysteria you guys have been doing, when time after time its straight out of fiction novels, or its dubious quality intel just came to light via tabloids vs. we have decades of ironclad in comparison of not just cases but long well hardened patterns in the CLinton's of precisely the same BS they throw at Trump, like this story here.

Rarely is it even about his actual policies all the hubub, instead its the MSM network TV talking points you guys are ragging on all day and every night.

So in these threads you're going to get the same responses over and over and over. Where the fact is people calling you out in it for a sport well number one it doesnt inherently mean they're Republican's or whatever, and number two people that do this kind of thing just for the sport of it well your hysteria scene is the biggest game in town (and still running....). This stuff and your teams SJW mania, how absolutely insane your actual politics (all that stuff besides identity BS) sound the more we add them up in light of your new PC religion none of it even makes sense loaded hot ptoato of contradictions, seriously, liberal insanity is the big game in town.

You guys might actually listen to people like me on this, because the way you've been going about saving face is a national embarrassment. And as Noam Chomsky points out every time I read him this year you guys are all over the wrong tabloid fake BS (following the MSM fake news lead that) while his actual policies are being completely overlooked.

Whoever is POTUS, I count on the other team to deliver the goods that need to be known. This year all I'm seeing is dirt of the fake pure hypocritical varieties, and all the rest that forced me to take a no holds barred position against you guys last year.

You guys need to wake the eff up from this mania BS. You dont even realize my biggest motivation to keep pointing out I'm not on a team is so that maybe you guys might actually hear more than 1/20th of my words, introspect, and quit all this lame divisive BS. Until it stops America Loses, and the harder and longer you push on the more of the same we'll see from the other side. Meaning I'll be going through this same BS trying to wake them from insanity too next time, like I did for years against the Neocon groupthink, and seriously I'm effing tired of this BS pendulum, and every month that passes the way it is the higher the odds our species goes extinct during my natural lifetime. Its all such a sham the only way I can even endure it half the time is with my dark humor which is a real bitch on account 'posting political jabs for a laugh' I recently saw labeled "Trolling" (here where trolling can get you banned).
edit on 24-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join