It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Can't we have one thread that doesn't turn into the mud pit?

If you can't refute the premise, then sling poo. It takes away the heft of the premise and obfuscates the facts.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

This is collusion with a foreign government,
to interfere with a United States election?!

That is a gigantic stretch, just saying. Although the dossier's contents are a bit sketchy, it wasn't illegal to collect and it wasn't collusion with a foreign government. Fusion GPS is a private firm, and at least according to the article, it is based in "Washington" (in the U.S.).

Almost everybody, including the FBI, does not take the dossier seriously. The news media, including CNN, always states that it is "unverified." The FBI decided to independently verify anything in the dossier before taking it seriously. Either Steele was making it up, or he was being tricked by the Russians that were his contacts into believing false intel, most likely.
edit on 24pmTue, 24 Oct 2017 19:17:15 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, its just there used to be a a pattern where you could listen to the one side and pretty much get the real scoop on the other side, and vice versa. Where the model fell flat was each sides being honest about critiques and bad PR news about themselves. Even in all of the hype against each other, inside of it was typically a whole bunch of truth; whereas either side on the defensive it was all deny deny deny deny. I mean even in the MSM, especially in the MSM.

And now its just pure tabloid gossip psychobabble shooting in every direction and Truth is just lost completely.

Last year when I tuned back in, finally noted the SJW Era (which was already in full effect), my almost immediate reaction was to term the agenda "Social Group Warfare" (SGW), which is the agenda to set every group against each other to create the ultimate divided and diverted society possible. Since most people cant see past it they have no clue what the true agenda its been deployed for even is; they're blind to the forces behind all of the BS we call "news" etc... Obvious mass scale diabolical PSYOP I declared. Now consider my words before this paragraph, and note that as the saying goes "Truth is the first casualty of warfare". PSYOP's is Warfare. And Truth has been assassinated in this decade.

edit on 24-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
I hear CLINTON and PODESTA "spirit cooked" up this Dossier in the basement of a pizza parlor...while eating yellow cake!!!

link   
The gossip about that dossier is a video of depraved behavior by Trump. I'm sure lots of people would pay for that info.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I hear CLINTON and PODESTA "spirit cooked" up this Dossier in the basement of a pizza parlor...while eating yellow cake!!!

They really do spirit cook, and they really did frequent that pizza ping pong shop, meaning your theory is entirely plausible.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What you meant to say was this can't possibly be called "collusion" because collusion is a crime and there's a legal definition which this doesn't fit.

That's what I've heard thousands of times regarding Trump. By the standard of Trump supporters, it wouldn't be collusion if Hillary Clinton hopped on her broom, went straight to Putin and begged him for information.

Right?

When Donald Trump Jr (+ Manafort et al) went to that meeting expecting to receive documents from the Kremlin, as part of the Russian government's efforts to assist his father's campaign, I heard over and over again how no matter what transpired, that couldn't possibly be collusion.

Now those same legal authorities are in this thread screeching about collusion.

No there is nothing wrong with hearing info from a foreign source about your opponent.

Paying them to dig up dirt however is a different story.

At best, all your post proves is that the Hillary campaign was at least as dirty with foreign powers as Trumps.

If you are claiming that as some victory, good for you.

Now I assume we will see all the celebrities, MSM, politicians and others that screamed about how Trump was an agent of Russia saying the same thing about Hillary.

Any second now...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Really? They hired a guy to create a fake dossier (slander) and then created a fake narrative of Russian Collusion.

First of all, Hillary did not "create" the fake dossier, she was paying for opposition research and had no idea if it was fake or not. She also did not release the information and state it was true, which means it is not slander.

The Russian collusion narrative was not created because of the dossier, but because of legitimate intelligence that was picked up independently by intelligence agencies in the U.S. Not only that, there are still aspects of Russia's influence on the election that have nothing to do with Trump (presumably) such as Russia trying to hack into voting machines, Russia spread legitimately false news about the Clintons online, and stuff like that.
edit on 24pmTue, 24 Oct 2017 19:22:55 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are you quite sure you're not a Trump supporter?

You sound like one.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The default response of every Democrat minion is to in the face of criticizing of their dear leaders immediately scream right wingers.

Do point out anything I said wasnt accurate.

Oh, that's not really worth my time ... but, it's okay if you're a Trump supporter. There are some good people who are.

Seriously deluded and misguided people ... but still good ones.

Do I make the cut as one of the good ones?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Well, respectfully you may be projecting a bit. I didn’t make any negative comment about Trump’s skin color I merely noted a likely source.

You do know he’s a White man of German descent, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The reporter who broke the story (Adam Entous) is giving an interview right now. He's saying that according to the same sources, the dossier was never given to the Clinton campaign.

Hmmmm... so how did the dossier get out into the wild?

I could be wrong, but I thought the claim was the a Republican floated the story to media. I assumed maybe McCain.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
WAPO is trolling you Trumpkins...

For months and months you've claimed they are "FAKE NEWZ!!!"

And now? Now you HAVE to admit they're not.

BWAHAHAHA.

Well played WAPO...Well played...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Can't we have one thread that doesn't turn into the mud pit?

Maybe about aliens?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Fusion GPS seemed to be the only actor deciding to do the right thing and plead the 5th . Not that that decision will help the Hill but it may set them up in a position to make a deal if a RICO charge happens to move in their direction .

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Now I could be wrong I am a little tired, but was this info all obtained by anonymous sources in this article?

I am not going to take anything in it as gospel.

Lets here what the Clinton camp says. If they deny the story, I will need more proof than just "people familiar with the situation".

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

For months and months you've claimed they are "FAKE NEWZ!!!" And now? Now you HAVE to admit they're not. BWAHAHAHA. Well played WAPO...Well played...
Broken clock

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: burntheships

This is collusion with a foreign government,
to interfere with a United States election?!

Either Steele was making it up, or he was being tricked by the Russians that were his contacts into believing false intel, most likely.

Or Steele was making it up because he was PAID to do it!

They didn't care if it was real. They just wanted dirt on Trump, even if they fabricated it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
WAPO is trolling you Trumpkins...

For months and months you've claimed they are "FAKE NEWZ!!!"

And now? Now you HAVE to admit they're not.

BWAHAHAHA.

Well played WAPO...Well played...

Do you know that they are, in fact a professional news organization with ano Editor, right?

This would be the end of them if it was a troll.

I suspect they are reporting on it to get in front of something.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Wasn’t said ‘dossier’ used for fisa warrants? So the democrats essentially paid a ex British intelligence officer for fake research so they can get a warrant to wiretap trump tower. Sounds illegal to me. I think someone is throwing shillary to the wolves. I’ll keep my focus on uranium one though. I think this is just a diversion to take away from that. The Washington post coming out with this just proves how big and far reaching the uranium one mess is
edit on 24-10-2017 by Ares2493 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2017 by Ares2493 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
As far as the clintons, and collusion with THE Russians they have been doing this for years, hence the uranium deal.. The DNC we know is Corrupt why the big suprise. They are all crooks man...

It's all a big corruption money scheme man...
edit on 24-10-2017 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join