It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I QUOTED you bro ... is that cherry picking? That was your STATEMENT about WHY YOU POSTED THE GOWDY video!!!

You don't want to answer and so you're dancing a very feeble side-step.

If Trey Gowdy is being obstructed by the FBI that is on the Trump Administration. Period.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: pavil

That's seriously messed up if we can't have any oversight on the FISA court process. Sounds like they can do whatever they want and not have to explain why they did it. Can't know what evidence was used or why the warrants are approved. What could possibly go wrong? Surely the Congress's intelligence committees can have that info.
There is a simple process of not renewing 702 and that was brought up by Gowdy with all the IC pertaining to FISA .Gowdy said that if the public cant trust the IC to not abuse that rule then they would not renew it .

So Gowdy is concerned that the Trump Administration is going to misuse FISA Warrants and Courts?

Well, I guess that makes sense ... I thought Trump's deal was to be tough on terror. Is he giving up on that one too?

Wow you're really grasping at straws there aren't you....I see you're debate skills are on par with your reading comprehension. Let me guess public school education?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

That's seriously messed up if we can't have any oversight on the FISA court process. Sounds like they can do whatever they want and not have to explain why they did it. Can't know what evidence was used or why the warrants are approved. What could possibly go wrong? Surely the Congress's intelligence committees can have that info.
There is a simple process of not renewing 702 and that was brought up by Gowdy with all the IC pertaining to FISA .Gowdy said that if the public cant trust the IC to not abuse that rule then they would not renew it .

So Gowdy is concerned that the Trump Administration is going to misuse FISA Warrants and Courts?

Well, I guess that makes sense ... I thought Trump's deal was to be tough on terror. Is he giving up on that one too?

This is dishonest and you know it. Sessions doesn't personally conduct all investigations. Everything the FBI does isn't attributable to the Trump administration, since as I pointed out before, almost everyone working there is a holdover from the Obama and Bush eras. Stop it with the dishonesty ok?

Dishonest in what way? Trump is supposed to be in power for three more years. If Gowdy is concerned about FISA warrants being misused and wants to take them away NOW, then there's really only one answer: he doesn't trust Trump.

If AG Sessions and Director McCabe don't have authority over the FBI they're incompetent. Bottom line.

If that's your argument, I can't disagree.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I QUOTED you bro ... is that cherry picking? That was your STATEMENT about WHY YOU POSTED THE GOWDY video!!!

You don't want to answer and so you're dancing a very feeble side-step.

If Trey Gowdy is being obstructed by the FBI that is on the Trump Administration. Period.

Just as I expected another feeble attempt to argue....One statement "picked" out of an entire discussion with no context of the many things we discussed during that conversation is "cherry Picking" but I guess at this point why would I think you are smart enough to know that...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes it's very clear.

You are saying that as long as the info turns out to be true, it's ok to collude with Russians to attack your political opponent.

Well at least for hillary and her campaign.

But when trumps team does it, it is a huge deal that warrants investigations.

Thanks for clearing up just how partisan you are.
edit on 25-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Wow you're really grasping at straws there aren't you....I see you're debate skills are on par with your reading comprehension. Let me guess public school education?

You're the one that's disputed your own statement.

Now you're resorting to sophomoric ad hominem.

Pfft. Bored now.

link   

You know how it's dishonest. It doesn't mean Gowdy is concerned the Trump admin is going to misuse FISA. A lot of this happened before Trump even took office.

You knew that, but nice try at playing dumb.

Enough with the dishonesty ok? I'd love to see an honest post from you.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

I suppose it could be argued that only some are guilty when they deal with the Russians.

Flynn, Manafort, Trump Jr = guilty
Clinton, Podesta, Fusion = innocent

Seems to be a system to determining the innocence and guilt based on something other than research and examination of fact.

So you have evidence that Clinton, Podesta and Fusion dealt with Russians during the campaign to get dirt on Trump's campaign?

Amazing! Provide that information! ATS will have a scoop!

Does not Fusion GPS admit to hiring Steele? It's been reported that most of Steele's dossier is from "Russian sources".

Everyone knows all Russians are in cahoots with Putin's Government.

His Russian Sources were former and current Government officials. Every wonder why Steele keeps not wanting to testify or speak to Congress?

Sure........the Lawyer hires Fusion without any knowledge of it by Clinton and her crew. That's believable.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

You're the one that's disputed your own statement.

Now you're resorting to sophomoric ad hominem.

Pfft. Bored now.

Good maybe you will stop responding with stupid arguments...

I can say however I am not bored....There is a lot of entertainment in watching toddlers like yourself learning to walk.

Come back when you have a valid point to make instead of political inspired drivel...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: 200Plus

I suppose it could be argued that only some are guilty when they deal with the Russians.

Flynn, Manafort, Trump Jr = guilty
Clinton, Podesta, Fusion = innocent

Seems to be a system to determining the innocence and guilt based on something other than research and examination of fact.

So you have evidence that Clinton, Podesta and Fusion dealt with Russians during the campaign to get dirt on Trump's campaign?

Amazing! Provide that information! ATS will have a scoop!

Sure........the Lawyer hires Fusion without any knowledge of it by Clinton and her crew. That's believable.

Remember she didn't know anything about the uranium deal while she was SecState. And Obama learned about everything from the news. These are the great "leaders" of the Democrat party.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes it's very clear.

You are saying that as long as the info truns out to be teue, it's ok to collude with Russians to attack your political opponent.

Well at least for hillary and her campaign.

But when trumps team does it, it is a huge deal that warrants investigations.

Thanks for clearing up just how partisan you are.

You really can't help yourself can you?

Do you have evidence that members of Clinton's campaign met with Russian agents for "dirt" or not?

If you don't, no matter how many times you stick your fingers in your ears, hold your breath and spin around, the situation is not comparable to what we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Trump campaign did.

You want to conflate what Steele did for Fusion GPS did for the attorney that either the Clinton Campaign or the DNC employed with Trump's son meeting with a Russian to get "dirt."???

You guys are really losing my interest fast. This is just crap argumentation.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

*snork*

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. There's several folks here who like to self-declare victory when they're out of arguments.

Even bad, ridiculous arguments like your obvious confusion about the Gowdy vid you posted.

It's okay. You'll feel better. Just keep telling yourself that you won.

LOL.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You are so hypocritical.

Yes Hillary's campaign paid money for a dossier from a foreign agent who used Russian sources to get dirt on trump.

Period.

You trying to claim that because they went through a law firm to do this means that it is legit is ridiculous.

Everyone on this site knows that had trumps team paid a law firm that got dirt on Hillary from Russian s you would be screaming about it.

Not to mention that this paid info from foreign agent may have been used for for a warrants.

Your double standard and deflection is welcome though, it let's us all know exactly who you are.

Please keep going.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Chris Steele was a UK espionage asset in Russia that also did work for the US government.

You're going to claim that all Russians everywhere are in "cahoots" with Putin? LOL. Okay whatever, Tex.

I don't pretend to know where Steele got his info, but it does seem logical that it came from his Russian contacts.

Are you trying to accuse Steele of collusion with Russians? That seems obvious.

Is there a point you're making?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Is there an echo in here? Someone is attempting to speak but all I hear is Blah Blah Blah Russians/Trump Blah Blah Blah...

Don't be upset because another person on ATS thinks you're arguments are a joke. Maybe you can find a safe space somewhere or go join the Dems yelling at the sky parade.

Buh Bye...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well, Fusion GPS and the Clintons have a history:

Mary Jacoby has never worked on a political campaign before -- though she did once work as a file clerk at Hillary Clinton's Rose Law Firm, subject of the Whitewater investigation, according to 1996 reports -- and has extensive experience as a political reporter.

Source

I wonder if Bill and Hillary attended the wedding:

* Roll Call newspaper will be dispatching a contingent of reporters down to Little Rock this weekend, but not to cover any congressional campaign. Seems that scribes Glenn Simpson and Mary Jacoby are getting hitched tomorrow in the Arkansas city.

Wash ington Post

Glenn R. Simpson is an American former journalist with The Wall Street Journal and the co-founder of the Washington-based research firm Fusion GPS.[1] He was a senior fellow at the International Assessment and Strategy Center

Wikipedia

Simpson and Jacoby have a long list of left-leaning articles over the years in numerous publications.
edit on 25-10-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hillary's campaign (may have) hired an attorney (or helped pay him) that used Fusion GPS that also hired a covert operative that has worked for the US government before ... to get factual evidence on Donald Trump?

Is that the size of it?

And to you this is the same as Trump Jr. getting snookered by a pretty Russian lady lawyer?

Pfft.

Okay ... can you tell us in this long convoluted logic train of yours who broke the law?

Was it?

A) Chris Steele
B) Fusion GPS
C) The attorney that employed Fusion
D) The source of the funds that paid the attorney, whether DNC or Clinton campaign?

Who is guilty and what are they guilty of?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I knew it!!!

There is a connection to Whitewater!

LOLOL ...

Oh my god this is too much fun.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

And to PROMIS, Inslaw, and Systematics too so I don't know why you're trying to denigrate the connection to Whitewater.

Do you forget how long the Clintons have been involved in shady dealings?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
doesn't matter who funded it if it's true, kittens

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join