It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: GuidedKill

So you posted a video you have no reason to believe has substance or makes any rational sense in the context of our discussion?

Very well then.

So Trey Gowdy talking about exactly what we are discussion in the OP doesn't make any rational sense and is out of context??

OK...

So you do have faith in what Trey Gowdy said then? There is some relation to our discussion? You just commented that you posted the video .. was there a reason?

So do you believe Trey Gowdy or not? Is the Trump FBI stonewalling Congress or not???

Does that make sense in your opinion? Or not?

Those are really not difficult questions since you brought this as evidence to the discussion ...
edit on 25-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: Gryphon66

Are you?

Have I?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That's seriously messed up if we can't have any oversight on the FISA court process. Sounds like they can do whatever they want and not have to explain why they did it. Can't know what evidence was used or why the warrants are approved. What could possibly go wrong? Surely the Congress's intelligence committees can have that info.
There is a simple process of not renewing 702 and that was brought up by Gowdy with all the IC pertaining to FISA .Gowdy said that if the public cant trust the IC to not abuse that rule then they would not renew it .

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

If you think about it, if they are using the FISA rules as a reason to not discuss the applicability of the dossier to the issuance of the warrant, then they are saying by default that the dossier is protected by the FISA rules and thus was indeed used as at least part of the basis for the granting of said warrant.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

They also work with Prevezon Holdings owned by Denis Kaysyv (son of a Russian Oligarch). Complaints were lodged against them with the DOJ in 2016 for failing to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act based on their lobbying for foreign interests (Russian), but they said they only helped in "civil matters".

Was that connected to Russia?

Are you saying that anyone doing business with Russia is guilty now?

Irony, defined.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So you posted a video you have no reason to believe has substance or makes any rational sense in the context of our discussion?

Very well then.

So Trey Gowdy talking about exactly what we are discussion in the OP doesn't make any rational sense and is out of context??

OK...

So you do have faith in what Trey Gowdy said then? There is some relation to our discussion? You just commented that you posted the video .. was there a reason?

So do you believe Trey Gowdy or not? Is the Trump FBI stonewalling Congress or not???

Does that make sense in your opinion? Or not?

Those are really not difficult questions since you brought this as evidence to the discussion ...

Dude talk about not getting it. I said from the beginning I believed Trey Gowdy more than anyone on ATS. I posted the video because people were discussing the dossier and if it was true or not as well as was the dossier used to launch an investigation...

All of those subjects Gowdy touched on this morning and I posted the video because what they are discussing is relevant to this discussion. Gowdy clearly covers a lot of the questions people had on this thread but apparently you haven't even watched it. Or maybe you just don't comprehend what Gowdy is saying....Who knows at this point?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I suppose it could be argued that only some are guilty when they deal with the Russians.

Flynn, Manafort, Trump Jr = guilty
Clinton, Podesta, Fusion = innocent

Seems to be a system to determining the innocence and guilt based on something other than research and examination of fact.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

If FISA was used for political shenanagins, then it should not be renewed. It was supposed to help us catch terrorists before they kill.

We need to know the facts on this particular case.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

If you think about it, if they are using the FISA rules as a reason to not discuss the applicability of the dossier to the issuance of the warrant, then they are saying by default that the dossier is protected by the FISA rules and thus was indeed used as at least part of the basis for the granting of said warrant.

Obviously Gowdy knows this that's why he is requesting info from the FBI and DOJ. Departments he does have some control over being he is head of the oversight committee....Trey is using this to gain information that he would not have access to thought FISA...

Smart if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You believe Trey Gowdy. Given.

So you believe Trey Gowdy when he claims that the Trump DOJ/FBI is stonewalling Congress then?

Therefore, you must believe that AG Jeff Sessions and Director McCabe are stonewalling Congress then, right?

Or are you saying that Sessions and McCabe are not in control of the DOJ and FBI? Are they incompetent? They've had half a year at least?

We've come full circle.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I suppose it could be argued that only some are guilty when they deal with the Russians.

Flynn, Manafort, Trump Jr = guilty
Clinton, Podesta, Fusion = innocent

Seems to be a system to determining the innocence and guilt based on something other than research and examination of fact.

So you have evidence that Clinton, Podesta and Fusion dealt with Russians during the campaign to get dirt on Trump's campaign?

Amazing! Provide that information! ATS will have a scoop!
edit on 25-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

They also work with Prevezon Holdings owned by Denis Kaysyv (son of a Russian Oligarch). Complaints were lodged against them with the DOJ in 2016 for failing to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act based on their lobbying for foreign interests (Russian), but they said they only helped in "civil matters".

Was that connected to Russia?

Are you saying that anyone doing business with Russia is guilty now?

Irony, defined.

Vapid commentary provided.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I also think it's very interesting to see that the FBI and Steele were in direct communication prior to the release of the dossier and before McCain sent an associate on a Transatlantic flight to retrieve the dossier.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Wow bro, I have said from the first post I made on this thread that "Trumps DOJ/FBI" were stonewalling Gowdy. Yes if they are stonewalling Gowdy then they should/could be stonewalling Congress. This is what Trey Gowdy is saying in the video you obviously never watched. At this point I don't know what to tell you.

I mean if you watched the video obviously you don't comprehend plain English and I can't help you...Maybe some basic English classes are needed.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Wow bro, I have said from the first post I made on this thread that "Trumps DOJ/FBI" were stonewalling Gowdy. Yes if they are stonewalling Gowdy then they should/could be stonewalling Congress. This is what Trey Gowdy is saying in the video you obviously never watched. At this point I don't know what to tell you.

I mean if you watched the video obviously you don't comprehend plain English and I can't help you...Maybe some basic English classes are needed.

Wow, dude ... but that's not what you said here:

I'm not saying that...I'm only posting an interview with Trey Gowdy where he directly states that. It appears he is flying that balloon and it doesn't appear to made of any lead...Seems it's gaining altitude just fine.

Attack the message not the messenger

So now you're disputing this, agreeing with it, or have you just completely lost track of what you're trying to argue here?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hey admirable job trying to deflect!

Let's not forget you still can't admit that if this paid research from the dnc to foreign agents was used to get for a warrants that it is a horrible abuse of power.

But sure, you are impartial!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

That's seriously messed up if we can't have any oversight on the FISA court process. Sounds like they can do whatever they want and not have to explain why they did it. Can't know what evidence was used or why the warrants are approved. What could possibly go wrong? Surely the Congress's intelligence committees can have that info.
There is a simple process of not renewing 702 and that was brought up by Gowdy with all the IC pertaining to FISA .Gowdy said that if the public cant trust the IC to not abuse that rule then they would not renew it .

So Gowdy is concerned that the Trump Administration is going to misuse FISA Warrants and Courts?

Well, I guess that makes sense ... I thought Trump's deal was to be tough on terror. Is he giving up on that one too?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Wow, dude ... but that's not what you said here:

I'm not saying that...I'm only posting an interview with Trey Gowdy where he directly states that. It appears he is flying that balloon and it doesn't appear to made of any lead...Seems it's gaining altitude just fine.

Attack the message not the messenger

So now you're disputing this, agreeing with it, or have you just completely lost track of what you're trying to argue here?

Talk about cherry picking to make an argument...The worst attempt at a deflection I've seen on ATS and that's saying something!!

I am not Trey Gowdy and am not on any committee so your correct I cannot personally say if they are being blocked. But what I can do is post a video of the elected official who IS in charge of the committee saying he is being blocked....

I believe him so therefore I agree the FBI and DOJ are stonewalling....

Do you get it now? If not no response needed...If I wanted to have a pointless conversation with something as dense as you're acting I would talk to a wall.

edit on 25-10-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hey admirable job trying to deflect!

Let's not forget you still can't admit that if this paid research from the dnc to foreign agents was used to get for a warrants that it is a horrible abuse of power.

But sure, you are impartial!

Hey, great job at trying to stay relevant in the conversation when you're providing nothing!

Your last sentence makes no sense. You want me to admit that if there was factual information in the Peegate Dossier that was used in a FISA court (you still haven't backed up that claim either, by the way) to help investigate Russian interference in our elections that's wrong somehow?

I'll repeat someone earlier this summer. If political dirt contains actual evidence of illegal activities, does it matter where it came from?

The truth is the truth.

Let me help you with this. The Democrats and/or Clinton Campaign used a group they've used before Fusion GPS in getting opposite research on Donald Trump.

The Democrats and/or the Clinton Campaign did not meet with Russian agents to get opposition reasearch on anyone.

Trump Jr. and Manafort did meet with Russian agents to get opposition research on Clinton, but were suckered.

Are things getting more clear for you now?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

So Gowdy is concerned that the Trump Administration is going to misuse FISA Warrants and Courts?

Well, I guess that makes sense ... I thought Trump's deal was to be tough on terror. Is he giving up on that one too?

This is dishonest and you know it. Sessions doesn't personally conduct all investigations. Everything the FBI does isn't attributable to the Trump administration, since as I pointed out before, almost everyone working there is a holdover from the Obama and Bush eras. Stop it with the dishonesty ok?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join