It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil went down to Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Come and check out our bilby, ring tailed possum,
hairy nosed wombat, platypus ( looks like it was designed by a commitee ) there are more but they are a secret.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I must confess to not knowing the member you mention but, judging by your words he/she must be a dangerous person. I trust your judgement in this and hope he/she has been securely contained. Possibly in your basement.

Feel free to slap me on the back again should the need arise... Maybe mothballs would help?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Don't be dissing Zazz ... you can take the girl out of Oz etc. You will wish you were slapped ... hard.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I forgot bats. Ghost bats? A large ocean is sometimes a good thing, a very fine mesh at other times.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

No dissing here. Why would I diss someone I have never seen/spoken to?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I've been seeing that creepy thing all over facebook and still don't have the courage to watch the vid. It's scary enough to look at without seeing it in motion. No way, I won't click on that video! OMG! RUN!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I've been waiting for you. Not all my life, just like the last few hours..... Now do something!
No don't hit it, you'll only make it angry! Let me jump on your back and then you run as fast and as long as you can. Go!....

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Aww its the cute throbbing outback nose-bagger fly. They will lay their eggs anywhere in your face but if you suck the 'milk' out of those hind spokes when its ovulating, it tastes just like cold runny scrambled eggs. You have avoid the razor sharp proboscis though, if one gets in your nose, they use it to attach in there and can lay up to 300 eggs, which can cause a nasty blocked nose if you arent careful. Trick is to bite down slowly to sever the head before sucking the cold, sticky green puss out when tasting one.

got me hungry now...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Im looking forward to going to australia next month. So far ill have to contend with huntsman, redbacks, brown snakes, the taipan, the red bellied black snake and the worst of all veggamite
edit on 24-10-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Im looking forward to going to australia next month. So far ill have to contend with huntsman, redbacks, brown snakes, the taipan, the red bellied black snake and the worst of all veggamite

smar half a jar of vegemite on your face, brown snakes think youre the queen and will protect you from redbacks. old bushmans trick, handy to know!!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I think the Vegemite is the least of your problems. And otherwise you can send it to me here in the netherlands.
Just the Vegemite though!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

I must confess to not knowing the member you mention but, judging by your words he/she must be a dangerous person. I trust your judgement in this and hope he/she has been securely contained. Possibly in your basement.

Feel free to slap me on the back again should the need arise... Maybe mothballs would help?

She's a she and she's a she devil.

Just don't tell her I said that, she'll kill me all slow like.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: BASSPLYR
I think the Vegemite is the least of your problems.

Vegemite is the least of his problems.
He has to contend with me.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

As an happy outsider to your dangerous shores, what does the average Australian do when encountering such scary and dangerous creatures as you have outlined? Run away? Close/open the door and hope it goes away? Call the authorities? The wife? Apart from utter terror, I really would have no idea what to do, except possibly just run. I'm old and slow though...

We grab a camera!!

Seriously tho, most scary looking things won't hurt you, most dangerous things are more scared of you and will run,
and most aggressive things will just go away if you stand still.
There are , of course, always exceptions and people do get hurt but not as often as one might think.

We grow up knowing how to deal with our critters, I would be much more frightened if confronted with a bear or cougar or a wolf, things we don't have here.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Night Star

I've been waiting for you. Not all my life, just like the last few hours..... Now do something!
No don't hit it, you'll only make it angry! Let me jump on your back and then you run as fast and as long as you can. Go!....

Bahahaha!

I aint touching that thing with a ten foot pole! Quick, get the pixie dust, the deadly kind!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join