It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I got pulled over for speeding..?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: luciferslight

Ha ha , i got pulled over years ago here in South Australia .He asked me if i had a reason for doing 128 in a 110 zone . I answered it wouldn't go any faster . He looked at me , shook his head and said go , just go . True story .

The scoutmaster .

Honesty works sometimes.

I had a friend that got busted for growing weed. State police helicopter spotted it growing near his home.
They raided his house and found a whole lot of it there.
When he went to trial, the judge asked him why he grew so much weed.
He told the judge he planted more that year because he ran out the year before.
The judge tacked more time on his sentence... I guess he didn't believe him.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

you need to fight EVERY ticket you get. Most times I go to court the first thing the judge says "if you want to plead to [some bs crime like impeding the flow of traffic] $120 and no points on your license". Most people there just get up and go pay. Speding ticket would probably start at $150 and go up depending on how much you were over the limit, and the points are what make your insurance rates go up. It's definitely worth it to ask for a court date

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
a reply to: face23785

But it's 100% okay for the cop to put me and others in danger by tailgating me for no reason. Noted.

Right.
I dont know how many times I've watched a road pirate put everyone else in danger in the most asinine ways.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

But it's 100% okay for the cop to put me and others in danger by tailgating me for no reason. Noted.

No I didn't say that at all. Please don't make # up. As far as I know this cop isn't on these boards bragging about his dangerous driving like you are. If he is, direct me to him and I'll lecture him too. Someone tailgating you raises the chances of an accident, it makes no sense to further raise those chances by brake-checking them. You, them, and anyone else who happens to be on the road in your vicinity could be hurt or killed. Wise up. Real life isn't Playstation, there's no reset button. Stop driving like it's a #ing video game. Exercise some adult responsibility.
edit on 20 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Right.
I dont know how many times I've watched a road pirate put everyone else in danger in the most asinine ways.

They're in the wrong when they do that too. If you're close enough, get his plate number and call the local station. Odds are they know who is driving which car. And I know, meh they won't do anything to him. You don't know that. The chief there could be a hard ass. If this happens a lot in your area, get a dash cam. If you report it to the station and they won't do anything, go to the press with your video evidence. There's always a solution.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

They actually do get ticketed and what not around here when they cause an accident. Which is nice.
It's just dumb in general, the hypocrisy of some officer's driving just to ticket someone for a windshield or some other dumb violation.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
In my state going 15 mph or more over the speed limit is also reckless driving. Reckless driving is almost as bad as drinking and driving.

I got so many tickets within the first 2 years of having my license. I had somewhere around 10 tickets. I quit paying them after a while because I thought it was more important to buy weed.

I had a judge order me to take a defensive driving class. I skipped that too. When I got caught I was thrown in jail for 2 weeks.

It's kinda odd ever since I quit smoking 20 years ago I haven't had a single ticket.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join