It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff's office: Multiple injuries at office park shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

A sheriff's office in northeastern Maryland says it is on the scene of a shooting at an office park.

The Harford County Sheriff Office's tweets that multiple injuries are reported at the Emmorton Business Park in Edgewood.

No other details were immediately released.

Sheriff's office: Multiple injuries at office park shooting

This is still a developing story

Found this through CNN

Five people have been shot at an office park in the Maryland community of Edgewood, and the shooter is believed to be on the loose, a deputy with the Harford County sheriff's office said Wednesday morning. The shooter left the scene -- the Emmorton Business Park in Edgewood, roughly 30 miles northeast of Baltimore -- and no one has been arrested, the deputy said.

2nd Source

Will update later

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

"Next door, we have another business that we know pretty well, and as we were outside talking, the guy said that he heard a bunch of arguing that calmed down. Then, he heard a bunch of more arguing. He said it sounded like a big huge fight going on, and then next thing he knew, he heard some noises -- didn't sound like gunshots, or didn't really think it was gunshots -- but the next thing he knew, that's when all chaos broke out," Sullivan said.

From your link

www.wbaltv.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

The world has become unhinged... praying for anyone affected by this and hope those responsible are dealt with swiftly

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It sure has. It's sad that instances like this one let alone many others, has become the new norm.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I hope the families of the deceased and those injured have a good support network in place to deal with this senseless tragedy.

Looks so far this is definitely a case of "workplace violence". The suspect worked for the company that he attacked. Details are still scarce over his employment status, but I can only guess he recently got fired for some reason. And, if true, being the coward he is, decided to kill people over it instead of facing the issue.

I wonder if the legality of his firearm possession will ever come out before people start clamoring for more gun control (i.e. before the facts come in and ruin their party).

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Just saw a quick foxnews update that they may believe a shooting in Delaware is also related to the suspect that is on the loose, FYI

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
sounds like a disgruntled employee, I`m not surprised, edgewood Maryland is a #hole the boss should have known that firing someone wasn`t going to end well.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
sounds like a disgruntled employee, I`m not surprised, edgewood Maryland is a #hole the boss should have known that firing someone wasn`t going to end well.

People get fired everyday.
Even in Edgewood.

new topics

top topics

join