It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Puerto Rican Secretary Of State Blows Whistle On Hurricane Relief Fraud, Finds Unopened US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Most of Puerto Rico still does not have power, and its inhabitants are struggling with shortages in food, water, and essential supplies. However, yesterday Marin made the shocking discovery that a sizable portion of United States aid to Puerto Rico is going to waste before it ever reaches the hurricane victims.

The video shows countless unopened boxes full of ready-to-eat meals in a dumpster, presumably thrown away by Puerto Rican officials. The video was shot in Patillas, a city on the island’s southeastern coast.

BREAKING: Puerto Rican Secretary Of State Blows Whistle On Hurricane Relief Fraud, Finds Unopened US Aid In Dumpster

In the link you will find the video showing Puerto Rican Secretary of State Luis Rivera Marin, going through a dumpster in which unopened boxes of food, and water which were not given to the Puerto Rican people.

This video evidence corroborates the statements made by a police officer who called in on a radio station saying that Carmen Yulin did not allow them to give food, or water to the people. Instead of reporting the facts the left-wing media has been trying to deflect, and to blame President Trump as the reason for the Puerto Ricans not getting the aid that has been sent to the island.

edit on 18-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct subject line.

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Kudos to Puerto Rican Secretary of State Luis Rivera Marin for being honest. Not much of that in government anywhere.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Who benefits from throwing away invaluable food supplies like this in a time of crisis? Could it have been a mistake? Or willful negligence?

If this was done knowingly, it's nothing short of criminal.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Wait! What?

You're trying to tell me that US aid is going to waste?!?!

How dare you!

Next you'll tell me that the one billion to Haiti didn't help. I mean, come on, a billion dollars.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Sick. Shameful. They will remember that garbage when they are hungry.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Such BS playing political games with peoples lives.

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So this morally bankrupt Carmen Yulin thinks it's worth having hurricane victims go without food and water so she can go on CNN and score some dumb f--k "Resistance" points by whining and bitching about how Trump isn't doing anything. Sure thing, "LOVE TRUMPS HATE!!"

Wow, the insanity runs deep with bitter, angry Clintonites like her. I saw this particular human turd proudly wearing a "NASTY" T-shirt too. Yes indeed, you certainly are one nasty, evil human being, Carmen Yulin. Karma will catch up with you one day though. Good luck with that.

+53 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Its almost like someone is deliberately withholding aid so they can score political points and blame the US President..

... now what group of people would be so heartless?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Is it normal for news outlets to ask for money? This source is suspicious.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Kudos to Puerto Rican Secretary of State Luis Rivera Marin for being honest. Not much of that in government anywhere.

She should run for governor.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Of course who is it that thinks the billions of money lent from US banks weren't stolen by corrupt officials in the first place before the Hurricane?

And who thinks now that the banks want to foreclose on that outstanding debt, stealing the whole island to make over into an international tourist Mecca?

The only trouble with that plan is all the civilians still there.
edit on 18-10-2017 by intrptr because: spe;;ing

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Sick. Shameful. They will remember that garbage when they are hungry.

I'm sure the people throwing out the food have plenty to eat. The stuff in the dumpsters is what should have gone to some other town they don't like

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
100% they are attempting to make the crisis worse with the sole purpose to make Trump look bad. I hope they get exposed and brought to justice.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

This is horrible!
The elected officials would rather their people starve so they can push an anti Trump narrative.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

And this is why we cannot feed the world.

People that are standing the way of organized distribution should be in prison at the least, and face a firing squad at the worst.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

For starters, that’s NOT a dumpster he’s climbing in and I seriously doubt that the relief supplies he’s going through have been discarded. Hell, most of it is still palletized and shrink-wrapped.

Furthermore, I seriously doubt that the radio caller is a cop as he claims to be during the interview.

I think it’s pretty obvious that someone, namely Got News, is propagating a bit of fake news here.

I’m not disputing that they’re having some distribution problems there in Puerto Rico, but I think this story is pure bulls*#t.

Furthermore, based on the fact that they would run a fake story like this, I’m pretty sure that Got News is a pure bulls*#t news site as well.

edit on 18-10-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Never heard of a paywall?

Yes, some news outlets will have them where they allow only part of the article to show or you only have access to a certain number of articles per month or just have to pay for access period. Usually, this is more for periodical style news outlets than plain newspaper style ones.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It calls it a donation not subscription.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It calls it a donation not subscription.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

YEP, I was right as rain! Your news source, much like our current POTUS, is an absolute fraud.

GotNews.com and it’s owner, Charles C. Johnson are both absolute liars and are apparently part of America’s alt-right movement. Go figure!

I think the “alt” stands for alternate reality because this news source, it’s owner and those dumb enough to believe the fake news being propagated must be living in an alternate, total make believe, reality.

You people will believe anything so long as it reinforces your skewed predetermined sense of reality. Pathetic!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join