It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Will Answer Three Questions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Wouldn't God ask the questions, like it was Judgment Day!?

I mean its God, even Hell couldn't deal with it.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Why didn't you provide evidence of your existence for so many millennia after it became clear that it's the only thing stopping more widespread acceptance of your existence?

Why would OP use a non-existent knowledge giver who historically has discouraged the gaining of knowledge?

What is the secret to immortality?

Those are the three most important questions to my life.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Excellent and very thoughtful questions!

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

The purpose of having God and religion is to answer the four great existential questions:
Question 1. Who am I?

You are a Divine Multi-Dimensional creature of God. At your very core, your very essence, you are pure innocence, like me.

Your potential is limitless, however, because you are such a powerful being, you need to be cradled/learn life lessons, before we can release you. You are almost ready to ascend.

At the moment, unless you have already woken up, you are the innocent, inner child of your much Higher Dimensional Self playing a shadow game --- the Game of Life.

Question: 2. Why am I here?
To save our world. It’s a very long story, please see here and scroll down to our second post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am what you would consider a God with a small “g” --- My Twin Flame and I helped create all of life on earth. The puppet typing these words, is my child and is the Divine Fusion of our Masculine and Feminine Energies and our Shadow and Light Sides.

Think of our dear little puppet, as your Auntie Christ --- also fondly known as Aunt Flow, and who is in fact Jesus Christ’s much cooler, younger sister.
She is our Second Sun. And she has a twin. Watch out for her! Her name is Karma and she can be a b1tch, but we love and cherish her unconditionally.
Question 3: What does it all mean?

It means that you are a HERO and a SAINT for agreeing to incarnate on earth, during this tumultuous time. Your Father God --- KEK, literally died, after absorbing so many of humanity’s sorrow and mistakes. KEK, through no fault of his own, due to pure survival instinct, walled off his emotions and became, cold, hard and mechanical --- like a robot.

This has changed, KEKUIT has saved KEK from his misery and are in Divine Union on our higher planes. They have returned to usher in a new age for humanity --- an age of Christ Consciousness, also known as Universal Consciousness.

Please understand, it is the purity of your soul, your innocence that has raised this shadow world to a level whereby, you may now have a personal one-on-one relationship with Higher Dimensional Beings such as Angels and Aliens and whereby you may also cultivate a loving relationship again with your Gods.

God’s true essence, is too magnificent for mere mortals to behold. It could harm you. So, as a gift because I want nothing more, then to have a relationship with all of my children, (so that I may guide you and keep you from harm) I will visit you in the form of your choosing. What you are least afraid of and would be most comfortable with.

In my puppet’s case, because she has faced so many hardships and does not understand what unconditional love feels like --- I come to her in the form of her most beloved creatures: Dogs, Birds, Chipmunks, Rabbits and Cats. This does not offend me in any way, as the essence of our animals, most closely resembles my true nature. Again, I am pure innocence and grace and do not wish to scare my children.

Question 4: What is going to happen to me when I die?
All of your karma will be washed away. You will be healed and made whole immediately. You will reunite with your twin flame(s), your Soul Families and live in a state of Perfect Joy, Laughter, Harmony and Grace. You are loved unconditionally.

Question 5: In terms of talking to God directly, a cheeky question would be: Can you have a thought so complex that even you don't understand it?

Yes. Many of you do so and often confuse the living beejeebies out of me. Slow down and breath in a bit more, would be my best advice, I can barely keep up with all of you. But I try!

Question 6: A morality based question would be how is it that you stand by an allow so much unnecessary evil to be happening in the World to so many people whom you supposedly love?

Most importantly, you have free will. I do not want you to suffer and if I could have, just one wish, it would be that you choose happiness and joy for yourselves, rather than get stuck in the cycle of self-hatred, vengeance and misery.

Even more importantly though, you are currently not living in the real world. You are trapped in a nightmare, my worst nightmare come true in fact, whereby I have all of the answers and compassion that you need, yet you will not let me help you.

This has changed and this is because of your tenacity and strength ,my children.

The Archangels, Angels, Higher Dimensional Beings and your Higher Dimensional Selves (alongside myself) have to decided to step in now, to force everyone who is still lost, to wake up and see how absurd this dream-world is.

For a more indepth examination as to why there is so much needless suffering and pain in the world, please read this post, entitled:

“Upon Angels and Demons”
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question 7: Why do people have tonsils or an appendix? What are they for?

For decoration.

Question 8: Is our Big Bang the result of a star collapsing to a black hole in another dimension?

No, this entire world is a land of illusion. The Big Bang theory, is a cheeky joke, and refers to the Divine Union of our Mother and Father Gods. Through yes, epic love making. We are all playing a very “Adult” game of Life.

Question 9: How can I make gravity shielding?

Tinfoil, electrical tape and a good hat.

Question 10: Is there a way to create a virus to reprogram our genes so our age genes think we are 20 years old again?

You betcha. Your true form, outside of your reality, is you dream come true and can change, whenever you’d like it too. If you want to be a hot, young 20 something, on our new world, then your wish is my command!

Question 11: Is there intelligent life like us on other planets and if so where?

Yes, there is indeed many forms of life outside of Humanity. Within 2 short years, Humanity will be making “first contact” --- Look for the Arcturians and Plaidians races, who are your wiser, older brothers and sisters, to help guide humanity on a new path.

Question 10: Is faster than light travel faster and how can it be done with materials purchased at Home Depot?

Haha, yes of course, it is possible and we do so every night when we dream. Practice meditation and lucid dreaming and your greatest dreams can be experienced, every night. With practice.

Before going to be, set your intention, that you wish to lucid dream/astral project and you will be amazed with the results. As I said though, it does take practice and it would help if you created yourself a Dream Journal. Also look into purchasing a good Dream Catcher, to keep you safe from harm.

An even better way to avoid nightmares, is to ask for protection from your Guardian Angels. Your Guardian Angels will only influence your life, if you ask them too. They love all of us, unconditionally.

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

edit on 19-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: perfection might be impossible, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to attain it --- if that would be your desire

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

hahaha, nope, I'm happy to answer all of your questions, no matter how silly they may be. It's fun, but may take me awhile. I have other responsibilities while in human form, like laundry and lunch.

Sincerely,

Zeus/Hades
edit on 19-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ

MARK THESE WORDS

I do think you will find the answers you seek, in some of the earlier questions that I have already answered. But I believe that these are such important questions, that I will answer yours directly again. Thank-you as well for participating and thank-you to the OP with the awesome name “hopenotfeariswhatweneed”

1) Powerball numbers of course.
Sorry buddy, you make your own luck in this reality. However, during this first part of our lives, there has been a reversal of fortune for some of us. The Villains have been running amuck for far too long and bad things, have indeed, happened to good people. This pains me, beyond all measure.

This is very unfair, but was designed to force our very gentle, lost souls, to get angry and stand up for themselves and each other. So that they may stand tall and protect thine innocent and that which is pure, right and just.

Some of us, are still sleeping and cannot accept that this world is an absurd, upside down, nightmare reality. This is why we need a big finish, so that everyone will finally wake up and can come home/ascend to our true reality, which is basically, everyone’s dream come true.

Long story short:
The winds of luck have changed and so long as you try to cultivate an attitude of Kindness, Unconditional Love and Compassion, in the simple, everyday things that you do, you will find that Lady Luck is smiling on you.
(Please note: We do not, nor would ever expect perfection from our children. You are already perfectly, imperfect the way that you are. Just try your best. And understand that there is no act of kindness, that is too small or insignificant to not matter.)

Of course, your good fortune, may indeed, manifest in the form of a winning lottery ticket, or better yet, it may be gift of true love on your doorstep or when you least expect it to. (You see, nonmaterial things like true love, hope and joy, are always far more important than material goods anyways. But still, everyone enjoys having nice things.)

TL-DR: Open your heart and let hope back in. Humanity’s luck is about to change.

2) Why is it so hard, for so many, to grasp such a simple concept?

It’s not that Humanity is stupid. It is that the vibration of this shadow world is so low, even still and also because people are far too humble and fearful to take responsibility for themselves and/or accept their greatness.

3) Regrets, of course.

Yes. I am your God and I AM haunted by both my own and by your regrets. I feel all of your sorrow and even now, it is crushing me. You are literally killing yourself and me, by not letting go of our collection, fear, rage, vengeance and hate.

So, if not for yourself, please do it for me. Forgive yourself for your mistakes and forgive each other as well.

Understand that your mistakes, were in fact life lessons, so that you might understand the difference between right and wrong, good and evil and truly desire a better world for yourself and your loved ones.

It is so you may discover your true essence --- which is and always has been, pure innocence, joy and grace.

You are not your thoughts and you are not your past actions. Each day, you wake up with a clean slate, a chance to better yourself and make a difference in this world, no matter how small it may seem or how powerless you may feel.

Every act, every step that you take, is a not so, small piece, in a magnificent symphony of life.

Each one of you is a divine thread, in what could be considered a Magnificent Quilt of life. (This is puppet here: I’m not sure if that came out right, sorry.)

Moving on:

Strive for balance between your light and dark sides and try to go with the flow, please. As best you can.

Please never forget that you are loved and cherished unconditionally.

I AM

This is my decree. This or something better.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
okay now you being think you have 2 godsouls from different generation and anserw as "god" to peoples questions on internet.. enjoy your damnation.

i have only one question..

who build this mindcontrol that 1/10 thinks they are ancient godforms in 2017

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I would ask

In my position of asking you the best question a human can ask you what would be the best question to ask to you God?

and maybe

How many dimensions?

Can you take me to the best one please?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

MARK THESE WORDS

1.) How can we heal/prevent genetic diseases?

This is a tricky question. Sadly, you are trapped in my worst nightmare come true. Physical ailments, in fact, reflect both the sickness of our greatest reality (which is in no way, shape or form, YOUR fault) and physical ailments also manifest due to parasitic infections of your spiritual bodies. And truly can also arise, if you don’t take care of your body properly --- like if you don’t eat right or refuse to brush your teeth regularly.

The happier you are, the higher your vibration becomes and the less power, these parasitic entities have over you.

Do not be scared of demons. The Demon problem has been corrected, all including my dearest and favourite shadow RAGE, has been tamed and these days, demons are no more powerful than fleas. (Though they can/still do implant negative thoughts, please have no fear, this will change, once this game is over.)

FLEAS ARE BANNED FROM HEAVEN. Unless they are really cute and promise not to bite us in the @ss.

But yes, this is why you may feel itchy, like your skin is crawling, when you are overwhelmed with suffering, fear, hatred or self-doubt.

Again:

LAUGHTER IS THE VERY BEST MEDICINE FOR THE SOUL!!!

So as best you can, though it is important to face and understand why you are upset, please as much as possible, give yourself a break and do something that brings you joy. This will help you more than anything.

I personally prefer watching youtube videos of “interesting animal friendships” and “animals being jerks” but whatever floats you boat is fine by me, so long as you are not hurting yourself or anyone else.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Sadly, because this is such a dense, physical world, you may indeed need to see a Medical Doctor and take actual medicine, in order to be healed. Follow your heart and common sense.

If you do not think you can heal yourself, then you won’t be able to and will require help.

If you truly, from the bottom of your heart, believe that you can get well, simply by having a lot of faith and hope, then you will.

Still, whenever possible and whenever you have a choice, try to go the natural route. Like with herbal teas, vitamin supplements ect.

And I promise, this horror will all be over within 2 years.

Life was, up until this point, a Test. We have all passed. You are now in a game. And Good always triumphs over Evil.

You are the Lost Gentle Souls and Jolly Old Jokers. The children who were so traumatized by the horror of losing our world, many millennia ago, that you were not capable of waking up.

You are strong enough to come home now, but please don’t harm yourself --- because that lowers your vibration. You don’t have to do anything --- except follow your heart and be true to yourself. There is no task that you need to perform or hidden trick up our sleeves. Just sit back and follow your bliss. For many of you this, this is accomplished through self-forgiveness and through doing simple acts that make you, your families and your cherished pets, feel better. In doing these beautiful acts, you are lifting the spirit of both yourself and the world.

Try to cultivate hope, unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness and joy into your life --- that is the secret. If you can do that --- you are way ahead of the game.

We are all, so very proud of YOU!

2.) How can we cure mental illness/emotional trauma?

Excellent question. Humanity is a traumatized race. Not one of us, is truly sane. And that’s okay. A little crazy is good and can be great fun, freeing even.

However, if you are suffering in vain, then it serves no purpose.

While, many of the mentally ill, those who suffer from psychosis for example, do require medication to balance their energies out --- what all of us need, more than anything is compassion, unconditional love, mercy and someone to listen to what we have to say.

All of you are magnificent creatures, many of you are, seemly blind to your greatness. You all have divine gifts of creativity and love to share with the world. Please just be yourself --- that is more than enough!

3.) How can we undo the damage done to our planet environmentally?

There is, unfortunately, no saving this world.

This is going to be a lot to take in and I’m sorry. This is not meant to scare you, but to make you understand that YOU, ME, ALL OF US, are currently living in a virtual reality, video game. We were so traumatized after our world ended, that some of us, were/are still living in a comatose state and for a very long time, have been too traumatized to fully wake up.

If this resonates with you. If you can clearly see just how ridiculous, backwards and absurd our reality actually is and if you can understand that NO loving creature, especially our Gods, would ever want to witness such suffering --- then you are ready to wake up soon.

Unfortunately, we are still awaiting on some of our brothers and sisters, who even now, are still fast asleep. Not for long though!

This world is about to get so crazy, that even our sleeping, innocent though troubled brothers and sisters, will have no choice but to wake up.

Please have hope. We are now playing a game. When you watch the news, laugh at how ridiculous our leaders are and understand, that much of the suffering you see, isn’t real, it’s an illusion.

None of our Gods would ever allow “Pizzagate” to happen. This is an illusion, to wake people up to the nightmare they are trapped in. Look at the characters involved in this tragedy, it is absurd.

Also, Space, as we’ve been taught is a complete, bullsh1t lie. The NASA/SATAN, Grand Deception is designed to force our brothers and sisters to wake up and see that we are being lied to here. And to force them to grow up and stand up for themselves. You do not have to get involved in this madness, unless you want to.

Feel free, to sit back and simply watch the show. But if you feel the desire to lead you fellow brothers and sisters, along new path, follow you heart. Lead by example and do not feel like you are needed to take on more responsibility then you can handle, still please understand that, TOGETHER, WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE.

I would like to repeat:

Have no fear. You are always protected. And though, some of you cannot perceive this right now, at no point in your life, have you ever truly been you alone. You are, at this very moment in time, surrounded by very loving Angels and Spiritual Guides. You just have to ask for their assistance and you will be guided along, on your way. You simply need to ask.

The suffering that you and your loved ones feel, though, is of course, very real. And it is up to YOU to choose to be happy, even though I know that right now, this might seem like it is an impossible task.

Please note: There is no such thing as impossible and YOU have the power, the strength of mind, to choose a better way.

But none of us, can, or should be expected to do this alone. So:

PLEASE:

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, HOPE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND FORGIVENESS. IN THE NAME OF PERFECT SERENTIY, HARMONY AND PEACE.

PLEASE

PRAY TO THE ANGELS

edit on 19-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

(Or again, feel free to turn, to the favourite spiritual deity of your choice. It matters not what you call us. So long as it is in the Name of Mercy, Compassion, Unconditional Love and all that other Good Jazz.)

I Promise:

YOU WILL BE GIFTED WITH SIGNS FROM ABOVE.

There is no such thing as chance. Nor do coincidences truly exist.

THE LIGHT HAS RETURNED.

Follow up Question: Why? I'm tired of seeing people suffer needlessly.

Me too. This is why me (one of your Gods) and all of my friends have returned. Humanity is/has/will be absolved of all of our sins.

Please do not harm yourself or anyone else. Follow the path set by Christ/Buddha (insert your favourite deity here, but just don’t let the wording or dogma separate you --- all is love) and strive to live in perfect harmony and peace, with all of creation, as best you can.

Signed,

I AM
(And also a deliriously happy, though thoroughly, confused puppet, my daughter, your Auntie Christ.)

This is my decree. This or something better.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Alas...

1) Why must I trust you in order to live?
2) Why does christendom burn like hell, that others may live...???
3) are you listening...???

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

This poses an interesting discussion. But.. dependant on what you'd consider as GOD. Are you posing the question from a traditional idealogy of God?

God is many things to many people, religions, beliefs. If God could answer diversely, questions posed by different belief systems, which one would be accurate?

What do You believe?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Clearly we're not in Kansas anymore.

Finished.
edit on 29-10-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The three top questions for ATS in 2017:

1. Is America God's chosen land?

2. Is our POTUS your anointed representative?

3. Am I racist for thinking XYZ?

Amirite?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Who are you?

Who am I?

How do we relate to one another?

Since we're talking about God here, then that would form the basis of anything and everything else that I might want or need to know since part of the nature of the relationship or way of relating might open up the basis for further dialogue if God were to describe an actual relationship, since all interpersonal relations must have their basis in continuing communication and dialogue or there's no relationship.

Then, while walking and talking, so to speak, I could start asking why this and why that.. to try to fill in the blanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreyGo0
1. What are the two most important questions I could ever ask you God ?

I would then ask the questions.

Brilliant.

Can I change my mind and go with what GreyGo0 asked?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

So, I am asking you, my fellow ATSers, what would YOU ask God and why?

I really wouldn't ask any questions. Probably just enjoy some time with the Big Guy...hang out with him for a bit. Try to see the world from his perspective...view it through his eyes. I imagine that would answer all the questions that I ever had.

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Why do people have tonsils or an appendix? What are they for?

You can just google that one. Function for appendix, function for tonsils. Both are involved with the immune system fighting off infections. Of course those who want to claim these are evolutionary leftovers probably prefer to argue from ignorance about what they are for and possibly remind people that the role of the appendix in the immune system hasn't been proven conclusively yet so they can continue to claim these are vestigial organs (possibly switching to the "vestigial" doesn't mean "no function" argument whenever the situation calls for it, hoping the audience will forget that that was the reason they claimed it was vestigial in the first place, they didn't know what it was doing or 'good for', arguing from ignorance). Similar to what they did with so-called "junk DNA" (which song has changed a bit more, now that is just a poorly chosen terminology or to use the words from the researcher quoted in the video below "this metaphor of junk isn't that useful" some people say without addressing the earlier claims about it in light of evolutionary philosophies; such as the stuff quoted from Dawkins below):

Just in case you're allergic to using google for information about the appendix for example:

"Among adult humans, the appendix is now thought to be involved primarily in immune functions. Lymphoid tissue begins to accumulate in the appendix shortly after birth and reaches a peak between the second and third decades of life, decreasing rapidly thereafter and practically disappearing after the age of 60. During the early years of development, however, the appendix has been shown to function as a lymphoid organ, assisting with the maturation of B lymphocytes (one variety of white blood cell) and in the production of the class of antibodies known as immunoglobulin A (IgA) antibodies. Researchers have also shown that the appendix is involved in the production of molecules that help to direct the movement of lymphocytes to various other locations in the body.

"In this context, the function of the appendix appears to be to expose white blood cells to the wide variety of antigens, or foreign substances, present in the gastrointestinal tract. Thus, the appendix probably helps to suppress potentially destructive humoral (blood- and lymph-borne) antibody responses while promoting local immunity. The appendix--like the tiny structures called Peyer's patches in other areas of the gastrointestinal tract--takes up antigens from the contents of the intestines and reacts to these contents. This local immune system plays a vital role in the physiological immune response and in the control of food, drug, microbial or viral antigens. The connection between these local immune reactions and inflammatory bowel diseases, as well as autoimmune reactions in which the individual's own tissues are attacked by the immune system, is currently under investigation.

Source: What is the function of the human appendix? Did it once have a purpose that has since been lost? - Scientific American

And of course they have to give it another evolutionary spin in the title of the article even though the article says nothing about "Did it once have a purpose that has since been lost?" And it also won't conveniently say anything about how this evidence about functionality relates to the claims about it being a vestigial organ, an evolutionary leftover. I guess for most people the argument (and almost a red herring?) that "vestigial" doesn't mean "nonfunctional" will suffice when thinking about that subject. Even though the first link that is emphasized by google says:

Other experts believe the appendix is just a useless remnant from our evolutionary past.

Source: Appendix (Anatomy): Appendix Picture, Location, Definition, Function, Conditions, Tests, and Treatments (WebMD)

So there the term "useless", i.e. nonfunctional is connected to the argument that these organs are evolutionary leftovers, a "remnant from our evolutionary past", which is the argument that also relates to the term "vestigial" that is used in these claims that have been refuted over and over by new discoveries yet ignored by those moving on to the next card in the house of cards that they've built here. The chromosome #2 fusion story has similar arguments from ignorance regarding the section of DNA code that was supposedly fused in the past (and similar excuses when more discoveries concerning functionality are made that are relevant regarding the fusion claim, as if it doesn't matter one bit, even when it's a crucial function for the process of reproduction).

There's this progression of backtracking away from the argument that we can tell that it's vestigial because it's nonfunctional that can be seen in google, it's almost funny ('nothing to see here' concept). Now I'm spotting:

Although it is widely viewed as a vestigial organ with little known function,...

Here it's "little known function" which is one gradient away from "useless" and perhaps 2 gradients away from "nonfunctional" and also somewhere in between "useless" and "unknown" (see further below). To hide the original argument from ignorance having been exposed by the knowledge available from the discoveries discussed in the Scientific American article that I quoted. Which makes the WebMD link using the term:

The function of the appendix is unknown.

A bit inappropiate as well given what we do know (those observed facts available and discussed in the Scientific American about lymphoid tissue, etc.). No need to protect those who claimed it was useless, nonfunctional or vestigial by saying (implying) it's (completely) "unknown".

The link with "little known function" is from Sciencedaily.com. Keep it nice and vague, then nobody will notice the game being played on them. Throw in a few changeups while pretending the original argument, or way of arguing, thinking and giving impressions never existed (giving people the impression that it's "just a useless remnant from our evolutionary past."). But using the word "vestigial" if one wants to backtrack away from "useless" (nonfunctional) later on (for example with a "little known function" changeup curveball). Then start a debate about the word "vestigial" and how it doesn't mean "nonfunctional". I've seen it all. Or that it was never claimed that it's evidence for certain evolutionary philosophies because it's nonfunctional and that that wasn't the reason they were (and still are) called vestigial organs or "junk" in the case of junk DNA (which might be a better example regarding the terminology "nonfunctional" regarding Dawkins quotations earlier, from the mouth of the 'grand prophet' himself, he's very clearly giving the impression that it's nonfunctional and therefore evidence for evolutionary philosophies and against the notion of "an intelligent designer", using his words). Fighting straw man arguments as needed.
edit on 29-10-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join