It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Will Answer Three Questions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Metallicus

1) the truth of religion/afterlife.. since obviosly there is a god. I’m talking to him...

2) the truth about extraterrestrials.

3) I’m out of deep philosophical questions. So I guess next weeks lotto numbers!
Bingo. These would also be my three. Make the third one the powerball numbers.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
1: What's the catch?

2: Will this agreement cost me my soul?

3: Will there be a payback with interest?

Done. I would use my allotment to accommodate my paranoia.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Are there other forms of intelligent life outside of Earth?
Yes
How do I become enlightened spiritually?
Believe
What is the future (broadly) for everyone in my family including me?
Light

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

What I would ask God?

1. In the role as infinate creator or God and all that I have no question. Occasionally referred to as father, is that I would like to ask my questions -
1.What are your parenting skills like,would you describe yourself as a good father - nobody ever get to hear about the man behind the mask!
2. Where did you meet my mother
3. Describe your relationship with your son (remember this is a public forum so no bad language)
Just for starters
edit on 17-10-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

So I have God inside my head and wanted to take the time to answer some of the question you might have:

For more information upon the history of the world and a sneak peak/insight into the upcoming Apocalypse NOW, we humbly request that you please check out our Puppet's (your long prophesied and beloved Anti-Christ's) profile:

I recommend starting with this thread, entitled:

"ATTENTION PLEASE: Jesus Christ/Lucifer has returned. The Angel of Life has Spoken. Apocalypse NOW"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

Q; Did you mean it?

A; Well, I'm proud of all of my children and creation --- so yes, I am happy you exist. Delighted beyond words.

Q: Would you change it?

A: Yes, I would most certainly edit humanity's script dramatically, so that even the most humble, ignorant and arrogant people are given the wisdom to make the correct choices. I would ensure that purgatory or Hell does not and would never, ever exist and ensure that everyone's slate is wiped clean upon entering Heaven.

NOT ONE OF YOU IS FORSAKEN.

Please know:

It's pains me beyond measure to see first hand, the suffering that humanity experiences. None of this is your fault. What happened to humanity and our shadows, was an accident. There was/is no blame in this situation. But if it helps my children to blame me for all of their own faults and for all of the misery in the world, then by all means, curse away. I forgive you and love you all unconditionally.

Q: Are you sorry?

I am not sorry that anything in my creation exists. However, I do stand by the belief that there are some vibrations/some low notes on the musical scale of life, that should not and will not ever be allowed to manifest into form/life again.

What we call our Demons, our Shadows, are in fact very broken creatures, who are suffering tremendously. They must indeed be separated from the rest of creation, until they learn to play well with others. This is not a punishment, it is simply to protect the innocent.

All of you are magnificent, glorious people and creatures --- including my shadows.

I did not intend for our shadows to take form, but that does not mean they were a mistake. They are glorious creatures in their own right, they simply do not have the empathy or wisdom YET to make the correct choices. This is when one of my favourite children Karmic Justice will comes in. One day, every last one of our demons, that still holds the divine spark of light, will be saved and may enter Heaven. We simply have to make sure that our Shadows can agree to chill out a bit and play well with others.

Sincerely,

Lady Justice

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.
edit on 18-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is your God, man's best friend - Dog speaking here:

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ

MARK THESE WORDS

You have nothing to fear my child. You are a Divine Creature of God. Many of the creatures on this planet simply cannot control their thoughts or actions. This is not your fault, it has to do to the vibration of this earth.

Once more, please do not fear me. My essence is like that of a very friendly, puppy dog. I love all of my creation unconditionally.

Many of my children suffer in vain. It is YOU that needs to forgive yourself, not the other way around. Everyone in Heaven adores each and every one of you unconditionally and it pains us, that you cannot see your own greatness.

Let the past go, do not fear for the future. Follow you bliss and live in the now. Please.

Watch a child playing make believe or a cat chasing its tail --- this is my essence and is the state I wish for all of my children.

No good can come from self-punishment or hate. You are loved and like it or not, everyone playing this game of life will get to go to their own personal, paradise.

Dream big and please let hope back into your life. Repent all your sins, forgive those that have wronged you, not for me, but for your own peace of mind. Once more, all of you are saved whether you like or it not.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

MARK THESE WORDS

Q; Are there other forms of intelligent life outside of Earth?

Oh yes and they are magnificent creations as well --- look to the blue skinned, Arcturian race --- who will be visiting earth in the near future, for guidance.

Q: How do I become enlightened spiritually?

A: Quiet your mind, go within yourself and listen to your heart.

Write out your intention on your computer/mobile device or on a sheet of paper, then look for and acknowledge signs. Disable ad blocker on your computer.

The light has returned to earth --- all of you will be guided at your own pace. Please don't dilly dally though, time is not on your side.

Q: What is the future (broadly) for everyone in my family including me?

A: I see marvelous things occurring for all of my children. Simply be the change you wish to see in the world --- follow the path set by our Spiritual Leaders of: Unconditional Love and Compassion. (However, please don't get caught up in the wording or the dogma --- just be kind to yourself and others and you'll be on the right course.)

Let your heart be your guide.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

MARK THESE WORDS

Question: What do you want from us?

Answer:

Okay, the truth is, I really want to be loved and adored by all of my creation. It's lonely being God by myself and I want my children to one day reach the bliss and enlightenment that I have come to --- so that I may have friends and lovers on my own level.

I would never taken advantage of any of my creatures, so I would like to see all of you succeed and become loving Gods one day, in your own right.

But honestly, I don't need or do not demand anything of you. I simply WANT you to follow your bliss and be happy.

Also, I would like you to treat one another with unconditional love, compassion and respect. Take care of this beautiful world that I have created for you.

Thanks!

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

MARK THESE WORDS

I can only answer one of these questions honestly, the rest will have to remain a mystery for now:

Q: Who shot JR...

Q: Who shot JFK...

Q; Should I get a flu shot...

No. The flu shot will just give you a mild case of the flu. Avoid, drink some peppermint tea instead.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

MARK THESE WORDS

Q: Who is your daddy?

Great question. I am the second sun. My Dad is the big Sun and my Mom is the Moon.

What do you do all day?

Watch you.
Humanity is my favourite creation to watch. I just wish you'd smarten up a bit, stop tormenting yourself for your past mistakes, forgive those that have inadvertently harmed you, stand up for yourself and thine innocent.

Are you married?

No, I AM currently single, but there is a proposal on the table that I have already said YES to and I am just awaiting the answer. Great question!

I wish she'd hurry up.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

MARK THESE WORDS

Q: What is your name?

I am joined in spirit by the Original Jolly Old Joker and the Original Gentle Old Fool. (As well, as one of their twin babies --- the Auntie Christ- White Rabbit Canada)

However, you can call me by whatever name you want. In this incarnation though, my name is Andrea. And I am a real live human being, without any super hero powers --- just like you.

I am at the Mercy of the Evil/Good clown that is running this show. Just like you.

What is your quest?

To save the world! And to find love and acceptance of myself. And to wed my twin flame.

What is your favorite color?

Well, I simply can't choose. I love all of the colours on the rainbow. When I was a child my favourite colour was blue, but now my favourite colour is Red.

But if I could only choose one colour, I would have to say Violet.

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

AND AS ALWAYS --- THIS DECREE IS RETROACTIVE.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

MARK THESE WORDS

No, much of the Game of Life is unscripted. However, there are some events/life lessons that occur because we agreed to them before coming into this life.

Think of life, as like an interactive game, whereby you write the outline and plot points of the script up in Heaven, then get to hop into your body, with amnesia, so that you can play a part.

It's not necessarily as fun to play the game of life, if you already know what is going to happen.

Unfortunately, things have gotten a little out of control here. This is why I AM stepping in and alongside all of your higher selves, Angels and Higher Dimensional Friends and Family, have decided to rewrite the Book of Life. We are flipping the script!

Very, very sorry for all of the pain, you and your brothers and sisters have suffered. We will work tirelessly to make amends and make sure your dreams will come true.

Please have faith.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

MARK THESE WORDS

Q: If there are sentient animals (other than us hoomans) on earth, can you show me how to communicate?

Yes, all of the animals you come into contact with are intelligent beings that thrive off of love and compassion.

Once upon a time, humanity was able to communicate telepathically with animals, unfortunately, nowadays it is harder.

Animals, in general, are very innocent souls, who have volunteered to come to earth to help us. To help raise the vibration of our planet.

We should honour our animals and treat them with dignity and respect. Be kind, follow your heart when interacting with other life forms, and when in doubt, let the animal set his/her own pace and be your guide.

Q: Other than 'life as we know it' where do we find life as we DON'T know it?

Life is but a dream. There are many other, much greater and more fulfilling realities out there. The trick to manifesting Heaven on Earth in this dimension, is to let go of fear, jealousy, self-doubt, self-loathing and shame and seek out your passion and your joy.

Q: Why is my girlfriend so good at getting under my skin?

I could be wrong on this part, and am thinking instead about my girlfriend --- but I would hazard I guess it is because she knows you better than anyone else and likes to f-k around with your head, thinking it is somehow beneficial, when what you really would prefer is some understanding, mercy and a hug. Or something else…

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

MARK THESE WORDS

Q: Where did you come from/do you have a creator?

Yes, I do have a creator, the God that created life on earth (me), should best considered a God with a little “g” --- at my essence, I am like a very wise, but small child. I AM pure innocence and grace, but I have a temper.

So be nice to me, because you don’t want to see what will happen when you hurt my feelings…

This is not a threat, as I love you all too much to ever hurt you. I might however, get p1ssed off and leave. And I am very sorry about that. I have learned my lesson, this world has really gone to sh1t, since I left and it truly breaks my heart.

What is your function?

To help guide my children, give you unconditional love and enjoy watching you grow.

How do you bond with the Universe?

Through meditation and my dreams.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

MARK THESE WORDS

All I can say, is I'm sorry about that. But as Angeldoll wisely pointed out, you do indeed have free will and I would never want to force my creatures to do anything they do not want to do, unless they are suffering blindly or are harming another innocent soul.

At some point, if Humanity is ever going to grow up and become the magnificent god-like creatures you are all destined to be, you will need to step up and take some responsibility for yourselves.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Lol, please see here:

All your questions, except for the lotto numbers are given. You have to make your own luck in this world, by following the path of righteousness and good --- that of compassion and unconditional love. It does not matter what you do, just that you do it out of love and you are not harming yourself or anyone else.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
1) born to die - who came up with that lie?

2) How do the enlightened ones remain hidden from us on earth?

3) is there total futility in earthly endeavors, or should I drop my nets and get on with it already?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

MARK THESE WORDS

Question 1: Why are we threatened with hell as a punishment for not having blind faith.
Question 2: Do you enjoy watching your children suffer, starve and die in pain each and everyday

Answer:
It truly breaks my heart to see my children suffer so much. There is no such thing as eternal damnation. You are all living in my worst nightmare, come true.

I have decided to step in and live life as one of you. I have been incarnated into the blended soul of our ORIGINAL Gentle Old Fool and ORIGINAL Jolly Old Joker, so that I may see what it is like walking in your shoes.

It is very difficult being a lost soul --- as such, you are absolved of all your sins and within the next 2 years, this world/nightmare will end and earth shall shift into a new reality.

It will be painless. You do not have to say goodbye to anything or anyone that you love --- I know you better than you know yourself, and I can make all of your greatest dreams come true. (As long as your dream is in the Greatest Good of All.)

Question: Are you the devil in disguise.
Answer:
Yes….I am both. This is a shadow world and so yes, I am actually your Devil in this shadow world.

And once more, it pains me to see my children to suffer in this way. YOU ARE ALL SAVED. PLEASE DO NOT FEAR. LET HOPE BACK INTO YOUR HEART AND YOU WILL BE SHOWN SIGNS.

Please do not harm yourself or anyone else, in my name. It is the very last thing I would want and again, this reality, is my worst nightmare come to life.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

MARK THESE WORDS

Questions:
WTF?
Seriously, WTF?
I'm going to Hell now, aren't I?

Answers:
Absolutely not. For all intents and purposes, this shadow world that you are currently in, is purgatory/Hell.

YOU are saved and have already been absolved off all your perceived shortcomings or sins. Forgiveness is key. Take responsibility for your thoughts and actions, forgive yourself and try to forgive those that have harmed you.

But guess what, I give up trying to change you people. You are all going to be saved, like it or not.

The countdown has started, this earth with shift into a new Heavenly reality, within the next 2 years.

I have made my decision.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

MARK THESE WORDS

Pass

You have out smarted God, it appears that my children are in fact, at times, much wiser then me.

Kudos to you, my child!

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join