It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Assange Drops Dead Mans Switch? - Possible Insurance File Password

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

No it isn't.

Or at least it's not to 99% of the planet.

It's either fake or that Australian bull shifter is pulling people's legs again.

But someone posts some nonsense like this every few months .

It's never anything.

Oh he's dead oh they cut him off the internet. (Must have been like heroin withdrawal for him.)
Oh they're going to throw him out.
Oh the USA is extraditing him.

And it's never real. Though I do think they shut down his internet for a bit.
Imagine...all he could do was play solitaire.
edit on 10162017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

What is that biblical adage? The meek shall inherit the Earth? Perhaps we are witnessing an actual prophecy being realized. Robin Hood, 2017 edition. Epic.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did he mention she's insignificant now too?
Talk about clouting deceased equines.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

We can only hope

That's about all you can do.

Wish in one hand....

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

no - its just mr assange being a attention whore

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is what, the third, fourth time he's tweeted something like this and nothing has come of it?

So I remain sceptical. I think Assange is an irrelevancy now to be honest, the evidence suggests he's just a pawn of Russian intelligence now. So anything he puts out has to be questioned.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
What bothers me is the collective response to the previous revelations.

When Wikileaks released all that info on the CIA (and GCHQ as it happens) and the widespread surveillance of the population (think Orwellian telescreen invasion of privacy through your Samsung tv), there was a minor flurry of (very tempered) reports from the press, the public went "well, that's not very nice is it?" And then went about their business less than a couple of weeks later.

Now, that information, those revelations,should have caused absolute outrage . Instead they were met with a collective shrug and a "well, what're you gonna do".

I fear that, no matter what comes out about the government, the intelligence services, the 'big players', the collective response will be the same.

"Nothing I can do about it...."

Who coined the phrase "too big to fail"? Seems appropriate...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Interesting.
I don't see anything like that.
I see a bunch of folks who refuse to accept the truth. Desperate for something ...anything....to bring down Clinton.

Even when she's no longer in the game.

I see a bunch of people wishing on a star.
And being disappointed.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'm pretty sure the smell is fertilizer.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

About time for what?

What do you think is about to happen? And more importantly ....why?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Hmmm. Good one.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And it's never real. Though I do think they shut down his internet for a bit. Imagine...all he could do was play solitaire.

At a real meeting of govt. officials, Hillary Clinton asked if a drone strike could be done on Assange.

After the emails came out indicating that this had happened, Hillary was 'just kidding' of course.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: curme

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Assange has been focusing his tweets this evening on HRC and how she is a liar.

Why does he have such a hard-on for HRC? I find it hard to believe that she is the only corrupt politician in the world.

Not exactly angels in the White House now. Seems a waste of energy to go after people not in power.
What's next? Damning documents from the Taft administration?

She did threaten to end his life with a drone strike...? ...and all that take money from unfavorable states, do things, take money.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

no - its just mr assange being a attention whore

Nah mate, this is what happens automatically when you cut his interwebs.

THIS is assange being an attention whore

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did he mention she's insignificant now too?
Talk about clouting deceased equines.

Any person who has broken the law should be trialed, and sentenced if found guilty.
Seems that's not your way of going about it then?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

We all wish she would become more scarce

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Hmmmm. Is she trying to make herself scarce today?

'Gutted!' Hillary Clinton FAILS to turn up for TV and radio appearances with Philip Schofield, Women's Hour and Graham Norton after 'falling over and hurting her foot' during London book tour

Her story is that she was running down the stairs wearing heels, carrying a cup of coffee and talking over her shoulder. That woman needs to learn her limitations.
If she can't walk up three stairs wearing flats without two men to hold her up.....
what makes her think she can run down stairs with a cup of coffee in heels whilst talking over her shoulder???

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

He's a sort of desperado now. Those allegations of rape didn't get him into prison but they managed to pen him in, he's like a beggar knight, going from court to court to seek favor and protection. Wikileaks was revolutionary, but "like Saturn, the Revolution devours its children." I don't how much influence Russia has over him, but I think in general he's running out of leverage. He might still have something big to spill. Maybe. But secrets are his only insurance, he's only as big as the secrets he guards, when he uses the biggest one he becomes obsolete. So, he needs to hang on to whatever he has - or at least keep his enemies thinking he might have it - and try to keep his momentum up with these mystery games. But I don't know what his endgame is.

Everyone should ask themselves what makes Assange so special? He got in on the ground floor, in this new age of leaks, but he's not unique. The leaks came from various sources, WikiLeaks was and is an aggregator. For example, the DNC leaks where from Guccifer, or from some insider, depending on who you want to believe. The point is that WikiLeaks only received them because someone with access wanted them out. WikiLeaks is a good conduit because of it's mystique and reputation, but it's not indispensable. Assange has contacts, expertise, some money perhaps, and his name. But he's not the true gatekeeper. So he has to cooperate to stay relevant, or maybe even to stay safe, as his options keep narrowing down.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join