It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Assange Drops Dead Mans Switch? - Possible Insurance File Password

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Using the provided string as the decryption key did not yield a successful result for either the small or full insurance file.

I would love to see what is in this archive, but I suspect the truth is probably much less interesting than its mystique. However, if even 1% of the data in this massive archive is "groundbreaking," it would be worth it.

Definitely some interesting events going on, especially if Hannity's messages are any indicator (or even connected, that is).
edit on 10/15/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Putin pays me in caviar and kalashnikovs

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: dashen

He has released similar things before. It portends another dump of docs that can be verified as coming from WikiLeaks from what I remember. Whatever dirt he has in that insurance file seems to be really good dirt as it's keeping him alive and fairly free.

Whiile true, possibly selfish no?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I really, REALLY, want this to lead to a big revelation, and bring down some real corrupt SOB's. But these type of things never, and I mean NEVER, live up the billing. I will be waiting to hear something and will be checking throughout the day at work, but I fear it will be much ado about nothing.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
too many memes..

... not enough info

Hannity just tweeted?

Interesting.

Maybe Hannity should get some popcorn too.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't care what anyone says...something big is about to go down. You can practically smell it in the air.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I don't care what anyone says...something big is about to go down. You can practically smell it in the air.

It's the covfefe you smell.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I echo your sentiment, it is palpable!

So much information came out during the election cycle that no one wanted to pay attention to, the inevitable result is continuing chaotic distractions, and even these distractions are not working on the population anymore.

This is what it looks like when the deep state has finally lost control.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSunday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the smell of the # that's about to hit the fan.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Ewww.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Ewww.

Indeed...not enough air freshener in the known Universe for this one.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It's about damned time, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It's about damned time, isn't it?

It truly is Tiger!

I have come to believe that the strategy being played by Wikileaks/fellow hacktivists, is to slowly but surely release information, they understand the conditioning that has been placed upon the masses.

Each release they have done has been studied and observed, to see how the elite controlled media would attempt to control it, thus revealing their strategies.

Fortunately, some of the hacktivists are in the intelligence services themselves and we have people placed in the exact right places to play their roles.

I honestly can not imagine the naïveté it would take to believe 1% of anything on the MSM.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dashen

Assange has been focusing his tweets this evening on HRC and how she is a liar.

Why does he have such a hard-on for HRC? I find it hard to believe that she is the only corrupt politician in the world.

Not exactly angels in the White House now. Seems a waste of energy to go after people not in power.
What's next? Damning documents from the Taft administration?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

slowly but surely release information

So when are they going to release the information on JFK's assassination?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Smells great!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Smells great!

Putin thought so too.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It sure is, these criminals have hidden in the shadows for too long. I agree with the above, this is what happens when the information superhighway meets leakers/insider threats dedicated to the purpose of true freedom, liberty and justice.

I am truly hoping these revelations bring the deep state crashing down on its head, but I am going to reserve judgement until we know for sure. Too many false build ups in the past. Admittedly, you can feel the uneasiness of *something* in your chest, like many others have said. Almost like something huge is coming, but we can't quite put a face/name or event to it.

Who knows, could be full alien disclosure as far as we know.

One can dream, can't they?

JB

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Given the breaking news on the sexual assault subpoena served on Trump, maybe this is a counter move?

Big things are indeed happening.

edit on 15-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

slowly but surely release information

So when are they going to release the information on JFK's assassination?

Does there really even need to be?

Anyone with the slightest level of intelligence can watch the video, see his head go back and to the left and understand that the deep state pulled off an assassination of a sitting president in a blatant false flag.

Are you still of the opinion that it was Oswald and his magic bullet?
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSunday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join