It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Assange Drops Dead Mans Switch? - Possible Insurance File Password

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

And you made that connection how?
Enough. Forget it. Back on topic.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok. If you're being sincere.

Of course I was being sincere.

Now you've hurt my feelings.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

A hash maps data to a fixed size string and always returns the same output for the same input. The hash function should also minimize collisions, allowing two different inputs to have the same hash output. It is one way so the output hash cannot be used to recreate the input. It can be used to verify that the input has not been changed. Hashing the input again and getting a different result means the original input was different. Conversely, a match means the second data does match the first data. Passwords are typically stored as a hash.

For instance, when WK releases a file of information, a hash of the file is also released. Anyone can create a hash of the data file and compare it to the released hash value. If these two hashes do not match then it is assumed the data file they have is not the same as the file actually released by WK. It's been switched with another file (altered) by someone.

Encryption allows for the input data to be recreated (decrypted) by using the same key that was used to encrypt it.

It is possible that the message is some cipher but who ever it is meant for would have to know the method to decrypt it. It would not be for public consumption since we don't know that method, short of that someone telling us or someone figuring it out.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Really? You have better things to do than research and link passages from a previous membership to this one and mock me. I wonder how much of your better spent time you used to do that? Certainly more than a few minutes. What was your motivation to do that?

What a joke.

Using the ATS search engine for Autumnwitch657 takes about 10 seconds.

The thing is, what you said on your old account doesn't match what you say on this account, which leaves you with zero credibility.

You have a nice day and keep on posting 30 times a day, I could really care less about you or anything you have to say.

I trust Assange way more than I do you.

Curiouser and Curiouser
Is that the same person?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes..do a search and read some of the posts...it's not hard to figure out.

It even admitted it was their old account.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Well now that is a horse of a different color.
Your assessment of credibility appears to be correct as well.
Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Fair enough lol

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Whats goin on here?

Julian Assange Twitted the following

4767 5774 6a7a 4d6c 6330 666b 314a 3453 0000 0907 84b4 f787 7616 86f7 a737 5707 5736

and then Edward Snowden does this

People getting all nervous and whatnot.
can anyone make any sense of this?

Already hearing reports that the infamous "insurance file" has been de-crypted but i think that is fake news.

Any yalls heard anything?

Any update on this?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Encryption allows for the input data to be recreated (decrypted) by using the same key that was used to encrypt it.

It is possible that the message is some cipher but who ever it is meant for would have to know the method to decrypt it. It would not be for public consumption since we don't know that method, short of that someone telling us or someone figuring it out.

By putting it on the internet though, whomever was waiting for it would get the message, but not be linked to it as opposed to sending a direct email. I thought that was obvious.

During WWII before D Day, French Underground Partisan networks were activated by radio messages meant just for them. The Nazis were of course listening too, but had no idea who the messages were addressed to.

"In Spain the Rain falls mainly on the Plain" by radio, would be the specific message for one group to go out and blow up a railroad trestle or radio tower, for instance.

Hundreds of these messages were transmitted continuously, most were garbage. But again, the Nazis don't know which was which. Maybe Assange is also generating some garbage.... has anyone decoded this yet?
edit on 23-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling, additional

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I read about this on divinecosmos.com... it was very interesting

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm no cryptographer...but look at the first two sequences of numbers: 4767 and 5774.
The difference between 47 & 67 is '20'
The difference between 57 & 74 is '17'
It's not a crazy jump of logic that the first two sequences of numbers represents '2017'...and, is thus part of a date within the overall message.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

By putting it on the internet though, whomever was waiting for it would get the message, but not be linked to it as opposed to sending a direct email. I thought that was obvious.

Sure. I was just pointing out it would not be intend for mass consumption like the previous releases.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

OK.

It also contains 737, 787, 707,666. Maybe it a comment on Boeing aircraft and the beast.

Or the 0000 means it is nothing.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

OK.

It also contains 737, 787, 707,666. Maybe it a comment on Boeing aircraft and the beast.

Why are you being such a dick about it?
edit on 23-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

OK.

That was left field.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Subtracting parts of 2 hex numbers to get the current year? Whose out there in left field?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I like that you're being creative but I'm going to have to say no on this one.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Aw... I'm sorry . I'm a little skittish on trust here. I won't doubt your sincerity again.
Hand shake...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

WIKILIEAKS CIA VAULT 8

edit on 11-11-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

edit on 11142017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join