It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has No One noticed the Las Vegas shooter's broken leg?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by audubon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Never mind.

edit on 15-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Has anyone seen any pieces of the broken glass?
Inside?
Outside?
Even though it's an inch thick and shatterproof like 2 windshields glued together.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Whoops. I posted the JFK autopsy pictures. Didn't realise that was a T&C issue.

Apologies.

Check them for yourself - from below the chin (the "stare of death" photo) you can't see the head wound at all. But the side-on photos taken showing JFK's left cheek clearly depict the extent of the damage.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I can't actually see glass but my eyes aren't the greatest and that carpet is hideous but it would make sense there would be glass if indeed the window was smashed

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I saw them, I was just trying to give you a heads up to link them instead of showing the images so you wouldn't get a T&C but I was too late.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

From the 2 angles it's likely that there were two photographers taking pictures at the same time. Or just one photographer taking multiple pictures in rapid succession. You see that all the time at crime scenes.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh well, thanks for the thought anyway. I'll know better in future.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Violater1
I just thought of this. How did his leg get UNDER the rifle?

He has just finished shooting, is still holding a rifle, sits down places the rifle so, pulls his pistol and shoots himself.

I've not seen a huge number of the pics, is there any showing a pistol near his body?

Linking...

Graphic images at the bottom in [SNIP].

edit on 17/10/2017 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed link to graphic image

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Why is his left hand in his pocket?
It's as if he wasn't expecting to die.
Imagine having a gun in your right hand to blow your brains out.
THen putting your left hand in your pocket?
What the ______!!???

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

From the 2 angles it's likely that there were two photographers taking pictures at the same time. Or just one photographer taking multiple pictures in rapid succession. You see that all the time at crime scenes.

Forgive me if I scoff at this.

The police won't even lay claim to taking them and will only say they are of the crime scene.

So, it's likely that two separate photogs got in the room, took pics side by side and leaked them simultaneously to the FOX Boston 25 and 4-chan?

I think it's way MORE likely that one person took both photos.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Why is his left hand in his pocket?

It's not. He's wearing a glove and his hand is resting on the stock of the rifle he's laying on.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'm not sure where you are seeing that...can you post a link?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I also said that it is a possibility. Crime scene photographers always take pictures in rapid successions. Also be aware of how heavy and hard the hotel curtains are. And we have no idea if the window was open or closed or partially open.
edit on 10/15/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

His hand isn't in his pocket....he's wearing a black glove resting on a black gun

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It looks like something was on the floor next to his head and was moved. Look at the disturbed blood to the right of his head.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The fact that a handgun is "above" Paddock's head doesn't mean he shot himself with it. In fact, in what way is it feasible that Paddock threw a pistol over his shoulder after he was already dead?

There is no 'trail of blood-spots' leading to the pistol. if you look at the image again, you'll see there are blood spots scattered across the carpet.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It could have been kicked out of his hand by the police when they found him.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
The fact that a handgun is "above" Paddock's head doesn't mean he shot himself with it. In fact, in what way is it feasible that Paddock threw a pistol over his shoulder after he was already dead?

There is no 'trail of blood-spots' leading to the pistol. if you look at the image again, you'll see there are blood spots scattered across the carpet.
there is blood on the revolver. I'd say that's a pretty good indication it was on his person when he died.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I also said that it is a possibility. Crime scene photographers always take pictures in rapid successions. Also be aware of how heavy and hard the hotel curtains are. And we have no idea if the window was open or closed or partially open.

I was scoffing at the possibility, not you.

The window was broken. You can see how broken it was from the exterior views in the daylight.

Here's a view:

Here's another:

(Although it appears some glass was removed from the bottom of the window on the right between these photos.)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join