It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has No One noticed the Las Vegas shooter's broken leg?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Violater1

So it seam's to me you may be suggesting the possibility that he was a patsy framed for the massacre, his body placed to look like he had done the deed and the real shooter'(s), probably a professional'(s) by the number of people killed and injured has/have gone back to ground or reported back to his boss with the job done.

As conspiracy theory's go a good one.

I don't know about the neck thing but the broken leg theory has been debunked.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

That is what we are saying, that it seems to us unlikely that he killed himself with this gun due to the fact its 6ft away from his hands which are by his side for some odd reason. However, that's the only story we have at the moment

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I believe Paddock was left handed

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Doesn't take a pro to cause the kind of carnage that occured when firing into a crowd of 20,000 with weapons that are more or less firing at full auto.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Nothing wrong with his left leg if you look at the picture closely magnified. Its just his black pants melding with the planted black gun make his leg look slightly bent from the shin bone down.

Nothing wrong with his arm either, again just gloves on top of a black gun

Anyone any opinions or insights on the fact that in front of the alleged shooting vantage point ie broken window, there is a damn sofa? You telling me he was kneeling on a squishy sofa with a gun on a bipod attempting to fire out and downwards through that window? There is also a suitcase on the floor in the way. Hardly a clear area for shooting and running from room to room is it?
Another thing that intrigues me is those weapons with the bipods appear to have 30 round magazines...The recordings indicate magazines of 200 rounds or so were used...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Leg is not broken, just his pants.
The issues with the pic are his feet under the rifle and another under his body.
He sat down on the floor and shot himself then fell back. If you choke on a gun it will be in your side, in your hands or fall in your lap. Why is the gun above his head, why is there blood splatter across his chest, trailing to the gun?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
I still think the gun was already on the floor and the back-spatter from Paddock's exit wound got on it.

I mean, if it was heavily-bloodied enough to splash on the carpet, why isn't it lying in its own little pool of blood?

And more pertinently, if he shot himself in the mouth, how did the gun get so bloody but not his shirt?

Wha? You have looked at the pic I posted. What gives? You see the blood on his shirt. And it is ODD...not something you would "expect to see," under the circumstances, but didn't somehow notice even though you had to have noticed it. You commented on the blood drop trail on his shirt and across the floor.

So, yeah....as you have seen, there's a bunch of blood on his shirt. Especially towards the middle (sternum area). And then a trail up his shoulder. You saw it. It is odd, not expected.

And there's none on his chin other than a couple of small drops.

All of the blood on his face is traveling upward and off the top of his head.

So how is there any sizable blood stain in his sternum area? I don't see how that's possible.

Also, the revolver appears to have blood drops made when whatever left the blood drop trail leading to the revolver was made.

...EXCEPT for that giant smudge on the cylinder.

My thoughts: I think a hand that was already bloody fired the gun and then bled, in drops, in a trail as they laid it down.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemustI have to wonder where the rest of the shell casings are...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Good point. Early on a pistol was mentioned, but I have never seen a picture of any short weapon...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I only see one bump stock, it is on the fire arm with the silver/grey Surefire quad-stack magazine. Only one so far...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Good point. Early on a pistol was mentioned, but I have never seen a picture of any short weapon...

(Stuffs entire fist into mouth)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Why was he wearing gloves? He registered the room in his own name.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Remember Vince Foster, the Clinton associate who 'committed suicide' in Fort Marcey Park in 1993. When a suicide puts the gun in their mouth, the recoil and front sight generally tears out the teeth and causes a predictable wound.

The gun with Foster still had his right thumb in the trigger guard. This pistol is above his head. One of these 'suicides', if not both are staged.

If you want to look at some interesting things, look at all the multiple shootings over the last 10-20 years. almost all were on some anti-depressant.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Why was he wearing gloves? He registered the room in his own name.

I thought the room was booked in his Mrs' name?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Something else that bothers me. If it was Paddock, and he had all these rooms booked near other festival sites. Why would he unleash hell on a crowd that were like him? (Country Music fans), I can't remember which one but he had a booking near an alternative festival, usually full of liberal lefties (like me), surely he'd vent is anger ar people less like him, obviously this is only relevant if Paddock is anything other than the patsy most of us believe him to be.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

Hmmm hadn't thought of that lol...powder burns??

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Maybe I'm imagining this since I can't find it, but I could have sworn that the preliminary autopsy findings were that SP only had a chest wound. I was sure they said he wasn't shot in the head. Anyone recall this?

On a side note - it's incredibly strange how how lower half is in one photo, upper half in another. Yet neither shows the chest. Who the hell takes pics like this?
edit on 16-10-2017 by JaeG14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: CynConcepts

Quite. The window doesn't seem to be broken and yet there we have exhibit 1 - the hammer
Now if that's not the broken window he allegedly fired from, then why are there shell casings around if he didn't fire from there?

Another little point, Paddock was allegedly a bit of an ocd clean freak liked things neat and tidy, it was how his mind worked. Didn't like clutter and mess and yet here we have a room which is a shambles. Just a little point

Please note the far left of the picture where I've poorly circled. I've zoomed in on this area added noise reduction brightened it numerous times just to check I'm not seeing things, and I'll swear that's part of a mans leg, black shoe & wearing jeans. Hardly police issue uniform SWAT or even FBI. There was someone else in the room when this picture was taken whoever it was taken by (although alleged it was actual police photos that were leaked)

I haven't been following this very closely so sorry if this has been covered. If the window behind the couch is the one he was shooting through, then why in your improved photo above does it look like the window is intact and reflecting light from in the room?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join