It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has No One noticed the Las Vegas shooter's broken leg?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Quite. The window doesn't seem to be broken and yet there we have exhibit 1 - the hammer
Now if that's not the broken window he allegedly fired from, then why are there shell casings around if he didn't fire from there?

Another little point, Paddock was allegedly a bit of an ocd clean freak liked things neat and tidy, it was how his mind worked. Didn't like clutter and mess and yet here we have a room which is a shambles. Just a little point

Please note the far left of the picture where I've poorly circled. I've zoomed in on this area added noise reduction brightened it numerous times just to check I'm not seeing things, and I'll swear that's part of a mans leg, black shoe & wearing jeans. Hardly police issue uniform SWAT or even FBI. There was someone else in the room when this picture was taken whoever it was taken by (although alleged it was actual police photos that were leaked)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fungo
a reply to: Violater1

As a medical professional is difficult to determine but I'd possible he suffered a fractured Left Tibia

Kind of like this.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
As for the one leg shorter than the other. It's the parallax in the camera lens that makes it appear that way.

Not very likely, a parallax error only occurs when your camera has a different optical system for the viewfinder to the lense. These pics are undoubtedly from a Digital SLR camera and, for years now, especially in the kind of models used by crime scene photographers, have used the same optical system for the lense and the viewfinder, thus no possibility of a parallax error.

I guess I did learn a thing or two on my Photography course all those years ago.

Also, of this was a pic snapped on a phone, no viewfinder so no parallax error.

It sounded good though...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

That is indeed a man's leg. I would assume it is an LV officer. Remember that many instantly came from off duty. One officer even said he ripped off his cowboy bots down in lobby because he could run faster in his stocking feet. It would not be unnatural for an officer to be here late at night in his civilian clothing, in that case.

Yet, I did not know that Paddock was suppose to be a neat freak. Definitely unusual considering the state of the rooms in those pics. Is it even possible that he could have tripped and accidentally shot himself?
edit on 10 15 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Except these are allegedly Police photographs so pretty unlikely to be using a cell phone surely? And why are these leaked police pics so damn grainy and dark? Can't see these doing very much for evidence etc all police pics I've seen are professional photos as clear as possible for obvious reasons

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Interesting thought..

Which gun did he use to end his life? All I see are rifles.

Wouldn't one be laying next to him, or look to be splayed out beside him after he ended his life?

The only firearm that looks to fit this is the one he's laying on. How does one shoot oneself, apparently, in the mouth, and end up with the rifle behind you, then apparently fall on it, but have your hand resting on it?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ok but the unit that allegedly breached the room were a SWAT team weren't they? All fully prepared to go? I can't see them turning up for swat duty out of uniform, possibly street cops but not swat but then again I'm not conversant with American policing tactics I admit

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

His legs look totally normal man.

I don't understand what it is your seeing which is wrong with his legs.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Except these are allegedly Police photographs so pretty unlikely to be using a cell phone surely? And why are these leaked police pics so damn grainy and dark? Can't see these doing very much for evidence etc all police pics I've seen are professional photos as clear as possible for obvious reasons

Yes but if you'd read my post you'd see I added a camera phone at the end, I explained how it couldn't be parallax errors in the cameras used by crime scene officers. I added phones because I didn't know if the leak was official pics or just snapped sneakily by cops on their phones.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

The gun that killed him was a small handgun, strangely found some 6ft away from his hands at the end of a blood trail and covered in blood. Odd that don't you think? Almost like someone moved the gun out of a pool of blood dripped it across the carpet and placed it above his head?
hmmm

I'm not allowed to post the picture of the body but you can search all over for the offending picture. This is a cropped one to show the trail of blood and the blood covered gun

edit on 15-10-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

His legs look totally normal man.

I don't understand what it is your seeing which is wrong with his legs.

I think I do. The way the rifle is lying on Paddock's right leg has squashed down a flap of his trouser-leg (pants leg). It forms a rough triangle-shape protruding out to the left of the photo. It's hard to distinguish, but if you squint you can see that the triangular area I'm describing is significantly darker than the rest of the trouser-leg (pants leg) around it. Because it's slightly in the shadows.

What's happening is that this triangular area is being misread as representing the continuous tailored outline of the clothing. The reasoning being that the clothing is following the shape of the leg inside it. It's not. Or at least, not consistently. There's a gun laying on it.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yup I got that but was wondering if you thought these photos that I'm sure we've all seen are actual crime scene pictures? Because if so, then they aren't very good crime scene photographers!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Ok but the unit that allegedly breached the room were a SWAT team weren't they? All fully prepared to go? I can't see them turning up for swat duty out of uniform, possibly street cops but not swat but then again I'm not conversant with American policing tactics I admit

I've seen a few videos of incidents in the US where there are swat teams, some of them are always in their black get-up but on some of.the bids there are people in swat gear but have seen some in jeans but their torso in the black and body armour. Besides, if these are crime scene pics, the photographer doesn't charge in with the swat teams and start taking pics immediately. This is just my experience, I know little about US police procedure either..

link   
Their was a team of LV officers there on 32nd floor. I would assume they would have entered in after swat gave the all clear. These photos don't look like ordinary crime scene photos, but perhaps an officers personal phone photos of the scene? Or these are a quick cellphone photo of the actual pics that were displayed on another screen?

They do have to take photos of the scene before, after marking, and after evidence is removed for complete comparison. They would be using a more professional camera that keeps it all synchronized. Attempting to take them in the same order each time.

link   

originally posted by: Violater1
I just thought of this. How did his leg get UNDER the rifle?

He has just finished shooting, is still holding a rifle, sits down places the rifle so, pulls his pistol and shoots himself.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yup I got that but was wondering if you thought these photos that I'm sure we've all seen are actual crime scene pictures? Because if so, then they aren't very good crime scene photographers!

Perhaps preliminary pics? I'd have assumed real Crime Scene pics would have spotlights brightening everything up, or using powerful flashes would be better to get, as you say, crystal clear images that show great detail in everything.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Violater1
I just thought of this. How did his leg get UNDER the rifle?

He has just finished shooting, is still holding a rifle, sits down places the rifle so, pulls his pistol and shoots himself.

I've not seen a huge number of the pics, is there any showing a pistol near his body?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I've posted a cropped one above from which you can estimate the position of the body without me violating t&c

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

On a related note....

Somewhere there exists much higher quality versions of the photos taken inside the dead suspect's room because FOX Boston25 news published cropped closeups that show way more detail than can be seen in the best uncropped/full versions I've found anywhere online.

You can view those cropped close ups here: Link

I wonder where they got them. I think it stands to reason that the ones allegedly leaked first on 4-chan originated with FOX Boston 25.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join