It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has No One noticed the Las Vegas shooter's broken leg?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Violater1
I just thought of this. How did his leg get UNDER the rifle?

He has just finished shooting, is still holding a rifle, sits down places the rifle so, pulls his pistol and shoots himself.

I've not seen a huge number of the pics, is there any showing a pistol near his body?

Yes. Above his head on the carpet with a blood trail leading from it to his shoulder and then to a large blood stain on his chest.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: djz3ro

Except these are allegedly Police photographs so pretty unlikely to be using a cell phone surely? And why are these leaked police pics so damn grainy and dark? Can't see these doing very much for evidence etc all police pics I've seen are professional photos as clear as possible for obvious reasons

The police confirmed they show the suspect & room, but haven't claimed being behind the photos that I know of.

Still, you have to think they would be the only ones allowed in the room and on the floor.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I just thought of this. How did his leg get UNDER the rifle?

Looks like they put the rifle there to cover his busted leg.
His foot is twisted in a very unnatural fashion.
Try laying on the floor and see if you can replicate that position.
I can't but maybe I'm just weird.
When I try my knee bends involuntarily outward though Paddock's appears straight.
I think Violater 1 made an important discovery - good eye!
edit on 15-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Terribly new looking aren't they? He must have really loved his guns
Wish I could get my hands on a clearer higher res picture of the room because even with my attempted manipulation of the pic I have, no way tomake out detail, but one thing for sure, that window is open not broken and I still say no way on earth would he be firing from a comfy sofa with a rifle mounted on a bipod!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Unless of course, leaning to the absurd now, but these pictures weren't taken by law enforcement at all

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: djz3ro

Except these are allegedly Police photographs so pretty unlikely to be using a cell phone surely? And why are these leaked police pics so damn grainy and dark? Can't see these doing very much for evidence etc all police pics I've seen are professional photos as clear as possible for obvious reasons

The police confirmed they show the suspect & room, but haven't claimed being behind the photos that I know of.

Still, you have to think they would be the only ones allowed in the room and on the floor.

Unless you go into the realm of Jason Bourne level speculative thinking, including a person involved leaked the photos with the threat to reveal far more if_______________________....??

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
As for the rifle being on top of his leg, he put the barrel in his mouth, pulled the trigger, fell back dead and the rifle (which immediately fell from his hands) landed on his leg as he fell, or (more likely to my mind) landed across his foot and was levered into its current position by the foot, which acted almost as a hook as it went from horizontal to vertical while Paddock's body fell back.

At least, that was my first assumption and I've not seen anything to persuade me otherwise.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I thought my outline debunked the broken leg theory?
Oh well.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Except he didn't kill himself with the rifle

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

People see what they want to see unfortunately oh and they are too lazy to read more than 1-2 posts prior to writing their own opinion piece
Cynical? yeah a bit

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
As for the rifle being on top of his leg, he put the barrel in his mouth, pulled the trigger, fell back dead and the rifle (which immediately fell from his hands) landed on his leg as he fell, or (more likely to my mind) landed across his foot and was levered into its current position by the foot, which acted almost as a hook as it went from horizontal to vertical while Paddock's body fell back.

At least, that was my first assumption and I've not seen anything to persuade me otherwise.

The top of his head would be missing for starters. And if that was the case the rifle somehow landing upright is highly unlikely.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Except he didn't kill himself with the rifle

Did he not? Got a source for that? I've seen nothing that specifies the suicide weapon. If you're right then I'm clearly wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The window, in question, is allegedly behind the curtain that *appears* to be filled with wind. I have been stuck on this though and that's why I have brought up the number of floors so many times in another thread.

From the two interior photos we've seen, the curtain hasn't really changed shape, even though the photos were taken separately and from different angles. I would think that all the wind that high up would be constantly blowing around the curtain...sucking it out, blowing it inward...the curtain would be constantly changing shape.

But it's virtually the same when I compare the two interior pics of that curtain.

Here is a side by side, I made, below an exterior photo of the broken window in question marked with an arrow. Changing the tilt of the photo is not enough to 'make them the same' because the photos were taken from slightly different camera positions.

You really have to compare the curtain pattern to tell how much that curtain has not changed shape between photos:

I wonder if the broken windows are on the 31st, 30th, or 29th floor...not the 32nd.

Also, I think it's worth noting that most of the exterior pics I've seen of the broken windows show the curtains being sucked out...with a significant amount of wind force because it's so high up.

edit on 10/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

There's plenty out there
I posted a picture of the gun above the dead suspects head a few posts up

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hmm I see my mistake. Suppose curtains sucked in or blowing out would depend on the wind on that night as opposed to the wind the next day when most of the pics of the broken windows were taken.

However, that's a very cramped area to be firing from even lying down with a bipod for such a big guy. There's a huge pillar in the way and a chair too and he just happened to leave the hammer in place by the window as well? For such a well organised intelligent meticulous man, he sure was messy and made things difficult for himself!
edit on 15-10-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The window, in question, is allegedly behind the curtain that *appears* to be filled with wind. I have been stuck on this though and that's why I have brought up the number of floors so many times in another thread.

From the two interior photos we've seen, the curtain hasn't really changed shape, even though the photos were taken separately and from different angles. I would think that all the wind that high up would be constantly blowing around the curtain...sucking it out, blowing it inward...the curtain would be constantly changing shape.

But it's virtually the same when I compare the two interior pics of that curtain.

Here is a side by side, I made, below an exterior photo of the broken window in question marked with an arrow. Changing the tilt of the photo is not enough to 'make them the same' because the photos were taken from slightly different camera positions.

You really have to compare the curtain pattern to tell how much that curtain has not changed shape between photos:

I wonder if the broken windows are on the 31st, 30th, or 29th floor...not the 32nd.

Also, I think it's worth noting that most of the exterior pics I've seen of the broken windows show the curtains being sucked out...with a significant amount of wind force because it's so high up.

Looking at the pictures of the gun on the floor, I don't see a "Bump Stock". If that gun is automatic, then I'd have to think it is military grade.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Does the Las Vegas shooter have a broken left leg?

When I look and compare where the right knee is in the photo, to where the left knee should be, the bend in the left leg is lower. Perhaps it's an optical illusion but the bend appears to begin under the trigger of the rifle. This would mean that there is a break in the leg below the knee.
Also, (warning very gruesome photo), If he fell backward, landing on his head,
[SNIP]
why is his neck flexed and head tilted backward?

I would expect this position if I were to intubate a patient.
Also, where did his number "13" tattoo on his neck go?
The photo of the bent leg below his knee I find very strange.

That photo looks like a display window mannequin or dummy was dressed and laid there.

edit on 10/15/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/10/2017 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed link to graphic image

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I think the position of the chair is weird, too. There isn't much room to maneuver.

Someone else (KansasGirl maybe) mentioned that if he was lying down using a gun on a bipod, he would have to be way up on the edge of the window to shoot downwards to the concert...

The chair cramps his space...and notice the broken glass left at the bottom of the window (in the exterior view)-- that would make it difficult to aim downward.

The chair is blocking the only area without glass at the bottom of the window.

edit on 10/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Im2keul

Looking at the pictures of the gun on the floor, I don't see a "Bump Stock". If that gun is automatic, then I'd have to think it is military grade.

I would expect to see brass on that chair too.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

yup I agree my thoughts exactly. Even knowing very little about guns, physics says it wouldn't be possible to be using the bipod lying down and be able to aim downwards enough

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join