It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone...JustaBill here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I brought you you the song of your people...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Thank you for the welcome. I agree 100%. I have been a lurker for quite awhile and I still find myself reading and clicking topic after topic amazed with all the information here. Before I know it hours have passed. No matter how long I spend doing that it never gets old. Each thread is like a gift I wasn't aware I wanted until I opened that thread. Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Thank you! Due to your kindness and knowledge of my people, you will be spared once we take over.
In all seriousness, thank you for the welcome and video.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Welcome to being a posting member on ATS...whatever suits your fancy can be found here!

Enjoy your stay and do not be afraid to voice your opinion on matters that you are interested in.

Welcome

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

Greetings Earthling! Here are your Welcome Cookies...enjoy

Des

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Thank you for the welcome fellow Virginian. I'm never bored here. I literally find something everyday that catches my eye. I just need to come here at an earlier time than I do or else I find myself greeting the sun in the morning. Thank you again.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Well you are just too kind. Thank you for the greeting and cookies. Being this is a conspiracy site you have me a little paranoid right now. How did you know oatmeal raisin cookies were my favorite?
Again, thank you

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

Haha No problem buddy. Though, just note, that pic came from Family Guy I believe. (not 100%) I remember seeing it in a clip but I can't remember where.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join