It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

If the "most advanced military system" turns out to be a VHS records, I will be really disappointed

Who can tell, wait and see...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

My ideas about this are similar. The first Sekret Machines book implies that the costs for building a single TR-3B are prohibitively high. That is the main reason they have only a few in the hangar (and according to the book, they were destroyed if I remember right). So making a part of the technology available publicly could bring manufacturing costs down.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

If the "most advanced military system" turns out to be a VHS records, I will be really disappointed

Who can tell, wait and see...

I'm assuming he means FLIR turret footage from contemporary military aircraft, along with the aircrew testimony to demonstrate authenticity. As you say, we will see soon enough.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I do apologize. It was a long-winded post to basically state; I spent a decent amount of time in the military. Out of the systems I was around, never was around systems issued with a camera apart from the one exception. The one exception was the periscope. The one exception, the camera for the visual video was contemporary for it’s day.

The phrase “videos of UFOs captured on the most advanced military systems in the world” seemed more about building buzz than a statement out of reality.

I would be more open if it was something like “some of the most advanced research satellites”.

I could be wrong. Maybe there is video of a grey’s spaceship taking off from a Russian base. The Russians just might be colluding with the alien grays.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I also don’t need “government disclosure” to tell me there is alien life. On the flip side, Ufology is populated by those that exploit UFOs for fame and profit.
edit on 12-11-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So suddenly the raised money counter on the tothestarsacademy website is at $12 million ! thats an average
of $6700 per investor .. Does anyone still believe this ? I have a feeling this is an artificial money raiser where government (cia/dod/whatever) money is used.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Is this the official title?

www.prnewswire.com...

To The Stars Academy Of Arts & Science Launches Today

It starting to sound more like a hack seminar out of a Holiday Inn to get you to take online classes for the leading and exciting field of Ufology. Donate now, and get a bonus class on mind expansion......

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I'd like the field of Ufology to mature to a level of credibility. It remains to be seen if DeLonge can do that. he wants to span entertainment and science, so his goals are lofty and in the right direction. His execution of the plan will tell us if he achieves a lofty goal of helping humanity like he proposes.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

If it’s too good to be true.........

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dcipledude
So suddenly the raised money counter on the tothestarsacademy website is at $12 million ! thats an average
of $6700 per investor .. Does anyone still believe this ? I have a feeling this is an artificial money raiser where government (cia/dod/whatever) money is used.

Thats interesting, was about 2 million last time I looked. If that's right it suggests a combination of genuine individual investors and seed money by the backing organisation. Or he found an eccentric billionaire with an interest in UFOs. It's not credible he got 12 million from small investments by his fans.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Believed in the Cottingley Fairies photos and Spiritualism found to be a fraudulent practice. Houdini played and important role in exposing the fraudulent practice.

Rich doesn’t always equate smart investor.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Agreed. There will be plenty of time to invest, if and when, he demonstrates something to invest in. Now is the time to wait until he shows more than staff photos.
edit on 13-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Tom DeLonge on Facebook today:

My conversations lately are balancing between two large issues- Disclosure and Revolutionary Technology. I take multiple calls a day where my partners and I weigh the benefits and risks of both. I talk on secure lines, use secure email servers, and systematically erase my digital tracks. Weird place to be these days. When we launched, we had a large group from the CIA and DOD call our Team saying “it’s about #ing time...” We have a plan that is unfolding as we speak. You have seen the very first step, and it only gets better from here. Also, my partners are moving fast- I already have flow charts, timelines, manufacturing / R&D road maps and our first Sekret Machines Feature Film is half way written. Lots to come, thank you to all our new owners!

We agree all on this, I guess: it’s about #ing time

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Its about having a slice of the pie and saying "if you can do it,we can do it to.." Dont believe the hype is my motto.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I would like to drop twent to thirty dollars to see if you get a certificate? But was hesitant when I realized I would have to give out an email address? Has anyone made the jump? Is the badger mail asking for money manageable?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I just tried to “invest”. You have to drop at least 200 dollars, and they don’t allow the use of a credit card. It’s either write a check, wire transfer, or electric check.

I’m out......

(I like using a credit card as a buffet....)
edit on 13-11-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 13-11-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

That facebook post confirms to me what I have suspected all along.

My interpretation is that when Tom talks about ET & UFOs etc that is one thing.

But when you go to his website he has a totally different project to invest in a business that will sell 'products'.

Perhaps I am wrong. but...

Also, my partners are moving fast- I already have flow charts, timelines, manufacturing / R&D road maps and our first Sekret Machines Feature Film is half way written. Lots to come, thank you to all our new owners!

That suggest to me it's all about fictional entertainment and his film.

Can anyone point to anything he says on his official TTS website that indicates this money sucking 'project' has the intention of disclosing the presence of ET on Earth?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

That facebook post confirms to me what I have suspected all along.

My interpretation is that when Tom talks about ET & UFOs etc that is one thing.

But when you go to his website he has a totally different project to invest in a business that will sell 'products'.

Perhaps I am wrong. but...

Also, my partners are moving fast- I already have flow charts, timelines, manufacturing / R&D road maps and our first Sekret Machines Feature Film is half way written. Lots to come, thank you to all our new owners!

That suggest to me it's all about fictional entertainment and his film.

Can anyone point to anything he says on his official TTS website that indicates this money sucking 'project' has the intention of disclosing the presence of ET on Earth?

Ok, this thread pops up in "myATS" and when I saw MM post, I had to read it. I've asked "why" about the hoaxed video (can't mention the infamous name of the alleged craft) and, initially, called this endeavor circumspect, at best, and a con, at worst (the posts are in this thread).

I'm breaking my pledge and bumping this thread -- I wholly endorse what MM said.

Thanks for your take, MM.

Cheers
edit on 13-11-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: addition

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dcipledude

originally posted by: justwokeup
Thats interesting, was about 2 million last time I looked. If that's right it suggests a combination of genuine individual investors and seed money by the backing organisation. Or he found an eccentric billionaire with an interest in UFOs. It's not credible he got 12 million from small investments by his fans.

No, no, no, -NOT TWELVE Million, still under TWO Million - hasn't really moved in a week or so. Jumped from a few hundred K to the under-two million mark rather suddenly (a single investor/conglomerate, TDL himself?) - and it's been languishing there ever since.

Check TT$A here anytime...

edit on 11/13/2017 by Outrageo because: ~

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
As of this post, they have $1,966,319

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join