It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I think that is a good explanation. If people in high military positions learned about an extraterrestrial presence that they could not control, they surely thought it was their job to protect their country at all costs. Responsibility is the keyword, I guess. Much like the parent who keeps ugly truths hidden in an effort to protect a child. One might discuss whether the truth would not always be the better option, but then again a smart approach in revealing a possibly shocking truth does not seem so wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Also from Tom DeLonge's Facebook page:

For the first time in history, US Military Declassified Videos on UFOs are coming (as promised). This is a pic of the WebSite being built as we speak. As announced at launch, we will be releasing videos of UFOs captured on the most advanced military systems in the world, along with Interviews and Scientific Studies on the Propulsion of UFOs all initiated by US Gov. This is the “COI” (Community of Interest) that we mentioned during our live event. It’s coming and we hope it is only a couple weeks away. #AsPromised www.ToTheStarsAcademy.com

NOBODY would be so stupid to make such a statement if he has absolutely nothing to come up with. In a few months we will know more. (I am using the classic IT unit shift for time estimates here: If a software developer talks about hours he means days, and days are weeks, months are years. It is some kind of code used by the creative people to get past the financial controllers).
edit on 5-11-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
TDL keeps posting obviously fake triangle photos. Im starting to think hes being told to post fake crap lol

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

i took a look after you said that, i am speechless, OBVIOUS FAKES. what is going on here?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: zetaReticulous

i took a look after you said that, i am speechless, OBVIOUS FAKES. what is going on here?

It's very odd. I do wonder if there are agreements in place restricting the distribution of materials to the community of interest he mentions. However, Delonges ego means he can't contain himself to shut up so he's grabbing bogus stuff from the internet and posting it. Odd behaviour doesn't do it justice.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

Maybe he is going Greer on us....

It is extremely odd. Almost like a MO.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thing is his beliefs and what he says directly contradicts anything his books say (levenda one). For example, zecharia sitchin novels are mention in his books and accuses zecharia of cherry picking ideas, which isntrue of most ancient alien theorists, though in his rogan interview he basically praised sitchin as 'the closest weve got' to the truth.

Very weird. Either way he does have my attention, its all very interesting regardless of the outcome

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Tom and his group are all hat no cow. To the stars is a media, merch and entertainment company. The advisors whos names he drops all the time are probably thinking this guy sold 25M records think of how many books and backpacks he'll sell. This guy is not helping anyone, even though I believe he truly believes some of what he's saying.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Does he mean that PREVIOUSLY CLASSIFIED videos have been declassified and released? Because if he's saying that for the first time in history, declassified videos are coming, I don't see what the hooplah is. Why should he/they be praised for showing us videos that we already had access to? I wonder if he's saying that, knowing that most people won't notice the DE-classified part of it and think he's saying that they are going to show us CLASSIFIED videos.

Am I missing something, or making too much of it?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Does he mean that PREVIOUSLY CLASSIFIED videos have been declassified and released? Because if he's saying that for the first time in history, declassified videos are coming, I don't see what the hooplah is. Why should he/they be praised for showing us videos that we already had access to? I wonder if he's saying that, knowing that most people won't notice the DE-classified part of it and think he's saying that they are going to show us CLASSIFIED videos.

Am I missing something, or making too much of it?

I think that he's saying videos that were classified have been declassified for release as part of this collaboration and will be released on to the COI. Along with interviews of the military personnel that filmed them.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I have also naturally understood this as "videos that have been classified up til now will now be declassified and shown public for the first time". But I agree, the wording can be interpreted in a different way. I hope this is something new!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So, this is possibly the subject of an upcoming interview, which might have been recorded in Boston.

Anyone recognize this person?

From th is facebook post.

Source

Anyone?
edit on 8-11-2017 by beetee because: Source

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
New video introducing "fill-in-the-blanks" Luis Elizondo. VERY interesting career. The Art of Observation:

edit on 9-11-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Steve Justice: In 1984 I got my chance to go to the Skunkworks. I'm working on things that defy imagination.

Update on the To The Stars Academy website:

Aerospace Division Update by Steve Justice
Friday November 10th, 2017

Since our 11 October launch event, there has been great interest and speculation regarding the details of the Aerospace Division. Allow me to share some insights into our organization and near-term plans.

The organization is structured to be the central technology and program development arm for TTS Academy. It is composed of three groups:

1. Concept Definition - harvest technologies and information from the Science Division for maturation efforts (lab demonstrations and prototyping)

2. Product Realization - transition prototypes to production operational systems

3. Operations - support for fielded production systems

As of today, TTS Academy is evaluating hundreds of newly received technical papers and studies created by universities and technology companies. This information covers materials, physics, and analyses of observed events. While we evaluate and expand our understanding of breakthrough physics for advanced propulsion, we also expect near-term, demonstrated progress in advancing technology. We are building plans for experiments with exotic materials and beamed energy propulsion systems. Each effort will be approached using the scientific method to ensure results are substantiated and provide indisputable proof of all claims.

-Steve Justice
Aerospace Division Director
edit on 11-11-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
tom's gonna be the new "john searl" LOOK MAGNETS!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippee

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

No, there are 5 new technologies coming out in 2018 with a some having an Israeli connection, and Delonge just might be the conduit. technologies that will make the USA and Israel leaders in energy across the world.
edit on 11-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: throwawayman415
Tom and his group are all hat no cow. To the stars is a media, merch and entertainment company. The advisors whos names he drops all the time are probably thinking this guy sold 25M records think of how many books and backpacks he'll sell. This guy is not helping anyone, even though I believe he truly believes some of what he's saying.

I also think the main focus of this enterprise will be the entertainment part and I'm not even sure whether they will reinvest the profits into the science branch of their venture, this remains to be seen.

The whole UFO/ET connection seems to be part of a marketing strategy to popularize the project. The only other reason this might serve IMO, would be to stimulate our imagination via exotic sci-fi technologies hoping that this will lead to breakthroughs someday in the future. A bit like the way Star Trek has been influencing our engineers and scientists for decades now.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Dude...

The MIC (Skunkworks among others) sometimes take patents that have been classified for national security reasons and license them to big tech companies like Samsung and Apple.

If you want to research and develop even more exotic technology without any paper trail in congress, and you're a private company like Lockheed ofr Northrop, licensing deals for advanced technology is a great way to do it.

Sort of like how the CIA runs drugs and weapons for cash to fund off-the-books operations.

All the while the public thinks tech companies are the ones coming out with this stuff. In a way I suppose they are, as they still have to refine and figure out how to apply the technology for the white (civilian) world. They need to tool manufacturing and make it cost-effective/viable to be profitable on the civilian market.

edit on 12-11-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
Steve Justice: In 1984 I got my chance to go to the Skunkworks. I'm working on things that defy imagination.

Defy belief ...maybe.
Defy imagination...doubtful.

NG tried the 'ole "we are superheroes".....LM marketing team one up's and leverages Justice's involvement to push the " we are gods" angle.

LM do produce impressive Aircraft but nothing they have ever done has defied imagination...except the realistic forecasting of deliverables.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

we will be releasing videos of UFOs captured on the most advanced military systems in the world,

I don’t like to use false authority, but I served in two branches of the military. Served time on a submarine.

What the heck does that statement even mean? Your being scammed.

What is advanced video?
Video cameras were not basic combat gear until what, a few years ago? Are you talking helmet and scope cams? Or drones pointing their cameras at the ground?
The military has sunk most of its money in radar and other technology that do not depend on the visual spectrum or visible conditions. The only video camera I remember being government issue was the video patch from the periscope. It was VHS if somebody bothered to record anything.

I don’t remember even seeing a video camera in the field, on humvees, dump trucks, helicopters, jets? Are you talking video from the nose cones of missiles on target?

Went to the site, it reminded of AE 9/11 Truth or Scientology. The web site is designed to fleece money from people. Plea after plea for money. If they really had evidence, the site would sale itself.

Note: I did forget night vision goggles. I never saw night vision goggles issued with video recording devices.

edit on 12-11-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 12-11-2017 by neutronflux because: Addec more

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join