It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new Vegas shooting detail emerges from Sheriff

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Maybe it was a sick fetish.

The guy pretends to be a mass killer shooter, does it in full mock up, guns ammo the works. He panics when he sees a guard coming to his door when he has all of his fantasy toys out so he sprays him then does the real thing he has been practicing/fantasy role playing for years. In this scenario if the guard never walks down that hall, he packs up his goodies and leaves the hotel in the morning and starts planning for his next fantasy location.

It could very well be violent fantasies. These are about power. His action in Las Vegas, was god power. The claimed prostitute said he acted out and committed sexual violence towards her(still unclear if it was an official statement or made up by a tabloid however). Something to look more into.
edit on 9-10-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
a reply to: olaru12

You just totally discredited this entire event by insinuating sandy hook was not as it was. Im actually incredibly insulted and disgusted by your comment.

I'm not, olaru!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

The story was that the guard stopped the shooting by going up to the room, prompting Paddock to commit suicide. But now we know that's not what happened. The guard was shot long before, and Paddock apparently just stopped mid-massacre to kill himself, which makes no sense.

Thats not the story I remember hearing, the story I heard was that he went up, he got hit in the leg, radioed it in because of the return fire and then the subsequent melee of bullets, and then they organized their SWAT to go in...

Swat breached the room and he shot himself.......

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well the retarded gun-grabber "if he had a silencer" narrative is completly destroyed now.

“He was only stopped finally because he did not have a silencer on his weapon. And the sound drew people to the place where he was ultimately stopped. Can you imagine what this would have been if he had silencers on these weapons?” — Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.), interview with The Washington Post, Oct. 2, 2017

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: trollz

Paddock reportedly fired 200 shots into the hallway.

And the 200 rounds seem to have vanished into thin air. Where oh where are the 200 bullet holes.

P

They were "blanks". And the security guard paid particular attention to the sounds of the shots, so he was able to determine that there were exactly 200 shots fired. He knew he'd need that detail for his report. So, he was very careful to count all the bullets.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Just a little something for you to remember. Entry holes are small, exit holes large.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Your point? I quoted olaru in my reply, i see no reason for you to comment on the matter.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Guys??

I thought he had cameras in the halls, unless that part changed too? So how would he be shooting "blindly" in that case?

And to me it seems like he maybe put 20 rounds into the hall..

And the door?? You have no clue what the inside of the door looks like. If it's the same both sides then how are you even going to guess which way the bullets went by entry or exit holes?

Anyway..

Another hard story to keep straight. News stations act like "Oh we have our expert on this is what haplened.." sometimes it takes me a half second to be in my head no azzhole that's not an ar platform with a bolt action on the side they just pulled out of the back of that locked trunk..

They surely don't help already confusing situations, and intentional coverups have just that much more obsfucation to hide behind.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

The guy pretends to be a mass killer shooter, does it in full mock up, guns ammo the works. He panics when he sees a guard coming to his door when he has all of his fantasy toys out so he sprays him then does the real thing he has been practicing/fantasy role playing for years. In this scenario if the guard never walks down that hall, he packs up his goodies and leaves the hotel in the morning and starts planning for his next fantasy location.

It could very well be violent fantasies. These are about power. His action in Las Vegas, was god power. The claimed prostitute said he acted out and committed sexual violence towards her(still unclear if it was an official statement or made up by a tabloid however). Something to look more into.

I haven't read any story of a prostitute coming forward can you link me to it?

Also if guard was down 6 min before he started firing on the crowd that means security and police waited, listening to the massacre, not doing anything to stop him.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There was an obvious attempt to insinuate Campos' actions saved lives by distracting the shooter and that Paddock killed himself after firing at Campos...that he was *caught* and then killed himself.

Eh, even if it wasn't explicitly stated...that was my take, too.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Sorry, I should have responded directly to olaru.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Looks like the official story is starting to fall apart.

Which story IS the official story. Is it the one Law Enforcement gives in the most recent press conference?

It seems that a lot of what we call "rumors" are actually depictions of events from official press conferences.

Seems like they're contradicting themselves quite a lot?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's not to late....

I'm open to any and all speculation.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
When they tell us something it seems like later it winds up being way different than the initial release of information. It seems that they purposely do this all the time. I can't figure out why they have to do that, either make something originally seem like nothing or blow it all out of proportion.

I have no clue which story is real in this case, I suppose it is not worth losing any sleep over anyway.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That was before they changed the story in tonight’ press conference...

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's not to late....

It wasn't speculation. I was just saying I am NOT thoroughly insulted and disgusted by your Sandy Hook comment unlike Aeshma.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

originally posted by: dreamingawake

I haven't read any story of a prostitute coming forward can you link me to it?

Also if guard was down 6 min before he started firing on the crowd that means security and police waited, listening to the massacre, not doing anything to stop him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Latest article sourcing The Sun-as mentioned not so sure it's trustworthy.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

My husband found this online. Interestingly, the bus stop video it references has three single shots ring out after the steady fire has ended. Many were commenting this was likely the security guard being shot and then the suicide. This new information from press briefing tonight nixes that idea...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's not to late....

It wasn't speculation. I was just saying I am NOT thoroughly insulted and disgusted by your Sandy Hook comment unlike Aeshma.

I think it's a valid comparison. The SH narrative changed depending on who was telling it.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is really interesting OP, thank you for bringing it here. It really makes no sense whatsoever imo. The whole narrative appears to be sinking or they truly are simply leaving it open to see what the public/internet in general is leaning towards as a theory so that they can later go down that route as the official story. Psyop/social manipulation at its finest. I really think they are gauging the general public and the conspiracy crowd with this event, more so than ever.

I say this because for the first time in my personal life people who never question any event as it is laid out by the MSM are actually asking questions and think something stinks this time around.

I also wanted to add this video in case not everyone has seen it.

Skip to about 11 minutes 30 second mark to see some interesting Freudian slips; in addition to the officer seeming shaky throughout the entire press conference.

My main question, why on Earth does the guy on the right clearly look like the classic CIA/FBI/etc 'handler?' I mean just watch his eye movements and expression throughout. Plus he sticks around quiet the entire time. Who really is the spook?

edit on 9-10-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join