It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new Vegas shooting detail emerges from Sheriff

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm thinking the bullet holes in the door were shot from the inside-out. Most commercial jobs that spec a paint finish on a raised panel door use pre-primed MDF doors, those being entry doors would have been solid-core MDF. This would explain why the chips are somewhat symmetrical to the bullet holes and not splintered like a natural wood would be. If you've ever driven a nail or screw thru the backside of MDF you know what I mean, it comes off in wafers.

I also read somewhere today that they had breached the wall next to the door because it was easier to get thru. Anyone else hear this and where is the breach? Sorry if this has been covered already but this has been a tough one to keep pace of.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Nice find, thanks.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
200 ROUNDS FIRED DOWN THE HALL WAY? Nevermind where the bullet holes are, where are the spent casings by the hotel door?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Do you think these law enforcement personnel who spoke on CBS's "60 minutes" are embellishing their story?
www.aol.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I heard about the timeline changing for when he was shot, from the "official" timelines posted before. What I cannot locate now is any official mention of these "200 rounds". If he'd done that, why the heck was a SWAT team not in place fast, preventing the shooting? Makes no sense. Is there some link for these 200 rounds? Heard that discussed before, too, but can't locate it in any of the news stories I have found.

Either way, the story is NOT what we were told. Whole thing reeks of conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior

You make fair points, which begs to differ exactly what rounds were fired through the door. That being said, it seems pretty obvious which side of the door is which. I mean, the gun in the hallway/bathroom. The exit sign on the ground, hallway light etc being in the foreground.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This whole story is off.
This video is floating around now. it shows the singer giving a que, and people running from the gunfire prematurely.
Psyops were legalized by Obama, so good luck prosecuting.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

You make fair points, which begs to differ exactly what rounds were fired through the door. That being said, it seems pretty obvious which side of the door is which. I mean, the gun in the hallway/bathroom. The exit sign on the ground, hallway light etc being in the foreground.

The door is not on it's hinges..

So some wondered if someone shot in or out.

I say impossible to tell unless you see both sides of the door laying on it's side.

The bullet holes being so low beg for it to be Somone further away from the door.. So inside to outside is my take as well.
edit on 10-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Aeshma
a reply to: theantediluvian

It said the guard was responding to an open door signal in another guests room.

Im curious if the "guard" was involved in some way..

This "open door alarm" has bugged me. Why in the hell would there be an open door alarm? Do alarms go off every time a guest leaves or enters their room? Or stairway doors? An "open door alarm" in a hotel? What the hell is that?

Thank you!!! An 'open door alarm' does not even make sense! A broken window alarm? Sure. But an 'open door alarm?' What the hell even is that???

Last time i stayed in a hotel, (2 nights ago mind you), the maids still left room doors open whilst cleaning/servicing them every morning...and there were still those odd folks who leave their door propped open with the hook latch thingy extended between the door and the frame for hours on end. You see it every time. Again, an 'open door alarm' on simple guest rooms makes no kind of logical sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
I just need to state this one more time! What the fuuuuudge is going on! Im so pissed off! Why the sudden change in the story it changes the whole damn scenario....

When everything doesn't add up to anything, and nothing makes sense, it all adds up to bullcrap.
And Yes, this one, very much like sandy hook has stink all over it. All you have to do is smell the rotten roses.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

This is from 5 days ago. Describes how the security guard barely escaped with his life, as Paddock fired over 200 rounds at him, in the hallway.

Article from 10.4.2017: www.businessinsider.com...

Do you sometimes feel like this event happened a little differently, in multiple timelines, and each police briefing is coming from one of those timelines...but never the same timeline twice?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

The door is not on it's hinges..

So some wondered if someone shot in or out.

I say impossible to tell unless you see both sides of the door laying on it's side.

Forgive my ignorance, i get the issue/question being raised now. I agree with what you say. Logic says whoever propped that piece of door up there would keep the hinges in the proper place but who knows? It is impossible to tell. Hell, one cannot even tell if that is the top of the door or the bottom! It seems strange if that piece is the bottom and where it would be intact, unless the shooter was specifically trying to shoot the guys ankles. Doesnt recoil typically move upwards?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

The Las Vegas deputy sheriff was interviewed last week. He said that an open-door alarm on Paddock's floor was a "lucky break". Otherwise Jesus Camos wouldn't have gone up there to check it out...thereby being shot at.

But since Paddock (supposedly) stopped shooting 50 minutes before the SWAT team broke down his hotel room door, it appears that security guard Campos's arrival on floor 32, and being shot at, didn't affect the shooting rampage on the concert crowd, one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Recoil? Yea up if you aren't holding the rifle well.. that's on full auto of course.. semi automatic you just keep the weapon pointed where you want.

The guy was reportedly shot in the leg..

This whole thing is a bit confusing.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Skip to about 11 minutes 30 second mark to see some interesting Freudian slips; in addition to the officer seeming shaky throughout the entire press conference.

My main question, why on Earth does the guy on the right clearly look like the classic CIA/FBI/etc 'handler?' I mean just watch his eye movements and expression throughout. Plus he sticks around quiet the entire time. Who really is the spook?

Is it just me, or does that under-sheriff seem like he has a gun to his back? His mannerisms, voice inflection, stuttering etc...

I'm sure he is nervous regardless. But that seemed a bit much. He seemed very... off for someone of his status.

Not to mention that emperor Palpatine doppleganger directly behind him. Staring him down while slowly nodding his head "yes, yeeeesss, give the sheeple what they want".

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What happened to the security guard going up there because of the fire alarm in paddocks room going off?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is from 5 days ago. Describes how the security guard barely escaped with his life, as Paddock fired over 200 rounds at him, in the hallway.

Do you sometimes feel like this event happened a little differently, in multiple timelines, and each police briefing is coming from one of those timelines...but never the same timeline twice?

Also, Sheriff Lombardo mentioned the 200 shots through the door and it was mentioned again on 60 Minutes, last night, as well.

60 Minutes (like the amount of time it took for police to "breach, breach, breach!" the shooter's room)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Appreciated!! And, wow....that doesn't fit AT ALL what they are claiming now!!

From your link -

The security guard had been responding to customer’s calls about a shooting, which had begun at 10.05pm. One customer was a man who had served in the military and was able to identify that shots were coming from directly above his room that was towards the end of a hallway.

On the 32 nd floor, noticing an ajar door, the security guard began approaching and was then hit by some of the hundreds of bullets Paddock fired into the hallway.

Police, who had been checking the 31 st floor, arrived “in a matter of seconds” to find the security guard at 10.17pm, who was able to identify the shooter’s room.

Despite earlier reports that Paddock had cameras set up in the hallway and in his doors’s peephole police now say the cameras weren’t in use at the time of the shooting.

Now, they mention nothing about him investigating a shooting, and claim it was an "open door alarm", and can't even decide, based on the video posted in this thread, if he was shot before or after those in the crowd???

Different timelines wold explain it....but I believe different scripts would do so better! Once people notice holes in one, they switch to another, and claim it was communication errors, or something along those lines. Sure, if spreading BS is called a communication error!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah, 200 shots into a hallway, and an injured guard, wouldn't warrant an immediate response!! Nah, just wait, and when he's shooting people in a crowd, don't act right away.

Nothing about this is as we are being told we should believe!!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Ok I obviously haunt been following this well enough..

Because now I have a security guard responding to gunfire, a smoke alarm, an open door alarm, and getting there before and after the shooting..

That video I just watched.. That guy is nervous as hell. The officer in brown. He even said "the hero guard got there before the crowd got... after the mass shooting." Loose paraphrase.. but really man??

So now he got there before or after and what did he get to??

I think its posdible the timeline is being messed with because someone was allowed time to leave, and that gap needs to disappear to make the response look correct.

Possible?

Sort of like careful doing black ops.. all it takes to make you the sole killer is a bullet in your head.. now you suicides yourself and you were alone the whole time..

By no means am I saying this happened. Just, it could be possible. Depending on what happened to all the camera footage inside the hotel of course.
edit on 10-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join