It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hell doesn't exist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I had it on a ferry in a gale once. The queasiness wasn't helped by the puddles of vomit from other passengers. People were heaving into those little grids in the corners.

On the bright side, I know what it feels like to walk on the Moon lol. Lighter in the troughs and heavier on the peaks

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
All these ideas are a product of the human psyche.
I would even go as far as to state that the concept of heaven and hell are not only related but in essence the same.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The problem here is that everyone has been intellectually conditioned to understand "hell" in the way Milton depicted in Paradise Lost. They reject the fundamentalist Christian interpretation they inherited from their school days, but they throw the baby out with the bath water when they reject EVERY possible notion of hell, including the traditional Christian one.
There are seven cosmic planes of being with 91 subplanes.* The lowest seven of these span the space-time continuum (physical universe, including its dark matter sector). The next plane above the physical plane is the astral plane. Its lowest subplane is what has been often misidentified as hell by those who in NDEs found themselves temporarily at this level.

*For proof, study how sacred geometries encode the seven planes of consciousness:
smphillips.mysite.com...
smphillips.mysite.com...
(PowerPoint presentation, Parts 1 & 2).

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42
Not so. It has now been shown mathematically that the postmortem states of consciousness traditionally understood as the afterlife are mapped in analogous way by various sacred geometries of the world's religions (Judaism & Hinduism), as well as by other mathematically complete systems, such as the five Platonic solids. I suggest you get yourself up to speed by studying this breakthrough.
smphillips.mysite.com...
It's so easy to wallow in a fashionable bath of sceptical agnosticism provided by university education. Some of us have left this cold bathwater behind and have managed to discover the truth about higher realms of existence.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LilithImmaculate2

You are wishing a hell did not exist...... this is what you mean and hope for.

Boy.... you are going to be shocked when you die.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

You are wishing a hell did not exist...... this is what you mean and hope for.

Boy.... you are going to be shocked when you die.

I don't wish hell didn't exist, I know it doesn't. Any hell that could exist won't because that thing would be too scared of a more severe punishment down the line. So the universe is too scared to create a hell.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

What is described as hell to 1 is a malevolent location or locations where the unpleasant Souls/Spirits/Internal Energies of the once living Created are placed to learn. Instead of just being cycled.

So it does not have to be something to be feared of by its designer.
To the who created or maybe allows these realms to exist these are just learning centers for the Created who chose malevolence behaviors as they experience the Life and Death phases within Existence. They are not necessarily regions designed for torment.

But 1 can imagine various CREATOR Creations, alien to one another from various fractals of life who were malevolent in their life processes all being congregated in the same Souls/Spirits/Internal Energy regions not carrying on to pleasantly with one another...

So is it a form of patience 1 wonders with the creations who choose malevolent paths LilithImmaculate2? For there does not have to be a place to learn it could be direct cycling. So why would THE who allows such locations have to fear anything?

Not saying there is a hell. It does seem logical that the malevolent energy generated by the living Created would collect in similar places when they reach the afterlife... Human or non human.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: LilithImmaculate2
The whole universe has fears. Every bit of the universe, given time, will become conscious. Rocks, sand, concepts, everything will become conscious given time. It's the nature of our universe being beyond eternal. So if a hell existed with souls in it, the thing that allowed hell to exist would fear a more severe punishment given time. So in the end, evil and everything is too scared to allow a hell to exist. So the ultimate action of the universe is a good one. If the ultimate action was evil, even that would be too scared for fear of punishment. So life is perfect and we are all gonna be fine for beyond eternity.

Can you supply a link to support your claim?

no because he pulled it out of his ass

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
(evil grin)
Quite the complex hells under those places as only could be built by corrupting a Nature Being. .

are we just making up things as we go now? how can we be real if our eyes arent real?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So the Universe is to scared to create a Hell for fear of a worse punishment?
Then who created the Universe? How do you explain the existence of evil?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Some types of Christian would say that Hell doesn't actually exist until the end times, judgement day or suchlike. And between now and then, the dead all sleep in the "grave" awaiting their fate...which is probably a metaphor rather than the literal place they're buried.

For some reason, I like that idea of Hell...must be all the sleeping...

Rev

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

It's all there to see if you have an open mind and the eyes to see. It helps if your not human centric and care enough.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hell is part of our religion, culture, art and thinking. However, I am also aware of annihilation and universal reconciliation as doctrines, alongside damnation. To resolve my questions about them, I embarked on a quest through the King James Bible, and my notes became a 200+ page book. These are my conclusions:

1. There is no mention of Hell in God’s Creation - therefore, Hell is uncreated by God or anyone else. See Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 65:17, Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5, John 1:3, and many instances of “heaven and earth” paired together…without “hell.”

2. In the first chapter of Genesis, it is stated six times that God saw that what He had made was good, excluding Hell as being possible, as the Creation could not have been wholly good had Hell been in existence. See Genesis 1:10,12,18,21,25,31.

3. The Creation is properly a hierarchy, not a contested prize, fought over by God and Satan. See Genesis 1:1, Job 1 & 2, John 1:3, Philippians 2:10, Revelation 5:13.

4. God made both good and evil – therefore, Satan did not make or create evil. See Genesis 2:9, Isaiah 45:7, Lamentations 3:38, Amos 3:6.

5. The Bible makes no connection between Satan and Hell. See Job 1:6-7, 2:1-2, Zechariah 3:1-2, Revelation 2:13, 12:9.

6. The prince of Tyre in Ezekiel 28 is not Satan, as it specifically refers to him as a man. See Ezekiel 26 - 28.

7. God warns of death, but not of Hell. See Genesis 2:17, 3:3, Romans 6:23.

8. All people die, but none of them go to ECT – only to the grave/pit. See every instance of personal death in the Bible, with “hell” (if present) properly replaced with “sheol” or “hades,” as so often noted in the CCR.

9. For the Hebrews, “sheol,” hidden, covered and unknown, was the state, condition or place of the dead. It was where the body returned to the dust and the spirit returned to God (Who gave it). See Genesis 3:19, Ecclesiastes 12:7.

10. ECT depends on the concept of the Immortality of the Soul, and that comes, not from the Bible, but from Greek philosophy, from Socrates and Plato.

11. The Law given to Moses does not specify punishment in Hell, or warn of it. Punishments are delivered in the real world. See Exodus through Deuteronomy.

12. All the consequences of human disobedience to God are worked out in the real, here-and-now world – not in Hell. This includes destruction, perishing, God’s wrath and His cursings. See Deuteronomy 28:15-68, 30:19, Ezekiel 32:32, Romans 13:4.

13. Hell, by definition, opposes the Gospel (the Good News) because Hell can only be Bad News for those sent there – and thus, for most of living humanity.

14. Hell violates God’s Law, specifically the Law of the Jubilee, which sets all those in servitude free. See Leviticus 25:8-13, Romans 6:7,16.

15. The idea of damnation of people to Hell is at least absurd, and possibly blasphemous. See Genesis 1:26-27, 2:7,3:19, Ecclesiastes 12:7.

16. Hell, like Babylon, is confusion. Hell is hot, but it’s cold as…Hell. Hell is bright with fire, but it is dark. Hell is separation from God, but MK Baxter has Jesus touring Hell, chiding the damned. To go to Hell, you must be dead, but to be in ECT, you must be alive, but you’re dead, and on and on…

17. God’s plan for the wicked is to destroy their wickedness, not send them to Hell. See Psalm 1:6, 7:9, Isaiah 1:18, Jeremiah 3:12, Habakkuk 1:12, Philippians 3:21, Hebrews 10:26-27.

18. Those who die are freed from sin, as prophesied by the Law of the Jubilee. See Leviticus 25:8-13, Isaiah 1:18, Romans 6:7.

19. God speaks of ransoming/redeeming ALL from death and the grave – without exception. See Psalm 49:15, Ezekiel 16:55, Romans 6:23, Ephesians 1:10.

20. God is both willing AND able to save all. Given that He is omnipotent, we can ALL look forward with confidence to our eventual salvation. See Psalm 49:15, 86:13, 103:8-14, 136, Isaiah 1:18, 6:7, 25:7-8, 26:19, 33:24, 43:25, 44:22, 45:8, 55:8-9, 57:16, 64:6-9, Jeremiah 3:12. Lamentations 3:26-32, Ezekiel 11:19, 16:55, Hosea 13:14, Micah 4:5, 7:18-19, Ephesians 1:10, Philipians 3:21, Colossians 1:19-20, I Thessalonians 1:10, I Timothy 1:15, 2:4-6, 4:10, 6:13, II Peter 3:9.

21. God compares Himself to a cleansing or refining agent – either fire or soap. Therefore, all instances of supernatural fire should be interpreted as being for refining and/or purification, not damnation. Fire in the Bible is never Hellfire, but natural fire or God’s Fire. See Malachi 3:2-3, Matthew 3:10-12, I Corinthians 3:15.

22. If God’s Fire is for baptism and refining, then that which is burned must be our carnal, sinful nature. It is symbolized by unfruitful trees, tares, chaff, wood, hay and stubble – by anything unable to endure the Fire. See Matthew 3:10-12, I Corinthians 3:11-15.

23. Christians should not follow the Hell of the ancient, pagan religions, but follow the truth of God’s Word, which does not contain either the concept of Hell or even the word “hell,” except in imperfect translations.

24. When we dig out mistranslations and peel away misinterpretations, we find that Hell is a 404. With Hell so deconstructed, the Bible and God are both silent on Hell. See Numbers 23:19, John 14:2.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The only thing I agree with besides your last sentence, is that everything that exists will become conscious eventually.

The universe does not have fear because it IS love quintessentially. Love is creation, and fear is the opposite of love. Don't buy into human illusions.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Heaven for the Climate, Hell for the company.
-Mark Twain

No one wants to go to Mexico, but everyone wants to go to Cancun.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LilithImmaculate2
The whole universe has fears. Every bit of the universe, given time, will become conscious. Rocks, sand, concepts, everything will become conscious given time. It's the nature of our universe being beyond eternal. So if a hell existed with souls in it, the thing that allowed hell to exist would fear a more severe punishment given time. So in the end, evil and everything is too scared to allow a hell to exist. So the ultimate action of the universe is a good one. If the ultimate action was evil, even that would be too scared for fear of punishment. So life is perfect and we are all gonna be fine for beyond eternity.

In general - and in an absolute sense - I agree with you.

However, in the relative world that we inhabit, hell is very real. It is the current state of your mind.

Fear, anger, hatred, greed, envy, lusts are the result of living in hell.

Peace, compassion, joy, charity, generosity, humility, honesty are the result of living in heaven - to use biblical terms.

The whole point is to live more in joy rather then hate.

Your state of mind is the only thing you will take with you always.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I figure heaven and hell is matter of perspective. Negative experiences hopefully encouraging one to try to look at life more consciously, if even only from the inside. It's a necessity, though adversity tends to highlight this.

A holy man was having a conversation with the Lord one day and said, “Lord, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like. “The Lord led the holy man to two doors.

He opened one of the doors and the holy man looked in. In the middle of the room was a large round table. In the middle of the table was a large pot of stew which smelled delicious and made the holy man’s mouth water.

The people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished. They were holding spoons with very long handles and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful, but because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths. The holy man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering. The Lord said, “You have seen Hell.”

They went to the next room and opened the door. It was exactly the same as the first one. There was the large round table with the large pot of stew which made the holy man’s mouth water. The people were equipped with the same long-handled spoons, but here the people were well nourished and plump, laughing and talking.

The holy man said, “I don’t understand.” “It is simple” said the Lord, “it requires but one skill. You see, they have learned to feed each other. While the greedy think only of themselves.”

www.spiritual-short-stories.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
(evil grin)

. . . . have a look below the churches consecrated in the medieval fashion and built over a "pagan" Nature Being site.

Quite the complex hells under those places as only could be built by corrupting a Nature Being. Not a universal hell though.

What rubbish. Churches were built on Pagan places of power and featured The Green Man to entice the pagans to worship there and convert them.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

What rubbish. Churches were built on Pagan places of power and featured The Green Man to entice the pagans to worship there and convert them.

The "green man" perhaps from the fourteenth century Green Knight? I have read it.

Ya know, a funny thing, an odd thing, a sad thing of certain histories written.

If one endeavours to see and follow, with the inner senses, that which lays beyond the written word. One does not neccessarily find what one would ordinarily expect.

This is especially so of the histories written of the time before the established church in Britain.

Simply put; one cannot find neither Arthur nor Nimue through Malorey and the other similar works.

One is not meant to.

One will never find Nimue and her sisters through the written word of man. They don't connect.

Yet Nimue and her sisters are still around and her ancestral memories go back to a time before the Earth was here.

Anyway, the church may have made a "green man" for the purpose of conversion, I wouldn't know nor is it any of my business if they did choose to con the local people.

My interest is not really with humanity's past, present, nor future, I'm more concerned with the welfare of others.

Glastonbury Tor with the church arch above hides many of the secrets of the Once And Future King. The Arch is there for a reason. . .

edit on 9-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid spellchecker

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Of course Hell exists.. We are in the outer court. A black hole within a black hole.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join