It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hell doesn't exist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The whole universe has fears. Every bit of the universe, given time, will become conscious. Rocks, sand, concepts, everything will become conscious given time. It's the nature of our universe being beyond eternal. So if a hell existed with souls in it, the thing that allowed hell to exist would fear a more severe punishment given time. So in the end, evil and everything is too scared to allow a hell to exist. So the ultimate action of the universe is a good one. If the ultimate action was evil, even that would be too scared for fear of punishment. So life is perfect and we are all gonna be fine for beyond eternity.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LilithImmaculate2
The whole universe has fears. Every bit of the universe, given time, will become conscious. Rocks, sand, concepts, everything will become conscious given time. It's the nature of our universe being beyond eternal. So if a hell existed with souls in it, the thing that allowed hell to exist would fear a more severe punishment given time. So in the end, evil and everything is too scared to allow a hell to exist. So the ultimate action of the universe is a good one. If the ultimate action was evil, even that would be too scared for fear of punishment. So life is perfect and we are all gonna be fine for beyond eternity.

Can you supply a link to support your claim?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You've never met my in-laws......

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
But if hell doesn't exist neither should heaven as one is just the alter ego of the other (as in Yin Yang). So when we guage something as good or bad, light or dark, we should realize that its a mental construct that is meaningless to the universe and its existance. The universe is neither perfect nor inperfect. It just exists.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

1. The whole universe has fears.

2. Every bit of the universe, given time, will become conscious. Rocks, sand, concepts, everything will become conscious given time. It's the nature of our universe being beyond eternal.

3a. So if a hell existed with souls in it, 3b. the thing that allowed hell to exist 3c. would fear a more severe punishment given time.

4. So in the end, evil and everything is too scared to allow a hell to exist.

5. So the ultimate action of the universe is a good one.

6. If the ultimate action was evil, even that would be too scared for fear of punishment.

7. So the ultimate action of the universe is a good one.

8. If the ultimate action was evil, even that would be too scared for fear of punishment.

9. So life is perfect and we are all gonna be fine for beyond eternity.

Hmmm... I formatted it for easier reading.

With #1 & 2, you're saying that in time, everything gains a consciousness. And anything with a consciousness will have fears.

#3 is saying that if a conscious entity allowed a hellish soul-prison to exist, then that conscious entity would also have fears, which would include the fear of being punished/harmed for allowing such a harsh hellish soul-prison to exist in the first place.

#4 is repeating #3, saying that fear of retribution or punishment would prevent anything from allowing a hellish soul-prison to exist.

#5, 6, 7, and 8 are saying that because of these fears, the universe is too afraid to be anything but good?

#9 concludes that there is no Hell because the universe is afraid of punishment for potentially allowing a hellish soul prison, therefor we'll all be fine for all of eternity?

Am I getting that right?
edit on 7-10-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If reincarnation does exist, then its being created for those with a seared conscience whether they are aware of that fact or not doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
(evil grin)

. . . . have a look below the churches consecrated in the medieval fashion and built over a "pagan" Nature Being site.

Quite the complex hells under those places as only could be built by corrupting a Nature Being. Not a universal hell though.

Earmarked for decommissioning in the near future . . . .

edit on 7-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: simplicity

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

have a look below the churches consecrated in the medieval fashion and built over a "pagan" Nature Being site

Are you speaking of the Gothic Style in which the Church was made?

Quite the complex hells under those places as only could be built by corrupting a Nature Being.

Please elaborate.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
From a guy that has been in hell for five years- BS! I don't think it's eternal, but only time will tell

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LilithImmaculate2

yeah, kinda, in a way,
thanks

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I'm not a architecture or historical buff so, I can't say I mean "gothic" exactly. There was a period in church history that saw an aggressive expansion and acquiring of arcane knowledge. Maybe starting about the seventh century to the fourteenth century. So if gothic is in there . . . .

Please elaborate

Okay. I once tried to rescue a big Nature(?) Being. I qualify the word "Nature" because she is humanish to the inner eye and reminds me of the Lady of the Lake in Arthurian legend. She was trapped in location in the Europe. I'll try to build a picture.

So picture a huge human female figure buried up to her waist in the ground.

A few (Ley?)lines hold her in place like a net.

Above ground, a church "organisation" of sorts combines with her energetic(?) body.

She is bound to this location unwillingly, but so far nothing one would exactly call evil catches the eye.

Below ground is where the horror begins.

Extending horizontally on her vertical axis are four black lines on what could be the four cardinal directions. My own thought is they also link with other church hells/Nature Beings. A network of individual hells. A similar thing in light yellow lines above ground.

These lines meet in her body and simply recollecting this as I write fills me with tears and a sense of suffering.

How many "levels" to hell I didn't count

In the location of the female reproductive organs four lines meet and her "organs" are invaded by clergy. My own thoughts on this is the womb and sex organs are creative places. Opportunity for "magical" power to wield.

To try an clear her of her invaders below; fire and brimstone works well. The clergy go into a frenzy and pour out to attack.

So you spend days fighting to free her and stay alive oneself.

In hindsight, my educated opinion is that these imprisoned Nature(?) Beings are exploited for there power and their bodies a place of learning for the clergy.

There is nothing nice about that practice of esoteric architecture.

Compare to evangelical hells in the USA.

Those churches have a little hell and maybe a purgatory of sorts. People in there could walk out if someone showed them they could.

Edit: It has been years since that "battle", and I wondered why today that I saw female genitalia on a Nature(?) Being/local "pagan" god/ whatever.

One thought is wood-nymphs. Some wood-nymphs love the dragonflys and tend to take on their characteristics over time in an inverted way that is almost a cross between human and dragonfly. Three pairs of wings, and two pairs of limbs on a female human figure. When one looks into their faces, it is hard to decide if one is looking into the face of a girl, or a dragonfly.

Intrinsically feminine yet not "female", I know not of any "males", it is perhaps the thought-feelings of the clergy who invade these Beings that gave form to the female genitalia in these Beings.

I'll revisit the church when I am sure I can free these "girls".

This is a sad thing to recall and melancholic in effect. So in the words of ol' Arnie; "I'll be back".

edit on 8-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Is Hell and Hades the same thing? The Bible seems to use "Hades" and "hell'' interchangeably.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LilithImmaculate2

i have a tangetial question :

did the alledged " god of the bible " create hell before or after adam ?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

An omnipotent God can back fill time anyway He wants.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Gods suck.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

He must have created Hell after He created whisky and in the moment when He created hangovers.

"A BIG DARK EMPTINESS FOR BAD HUMANS. NO. NOT ENOUGH! A BIG DARK, BURNING EMPTINESS. HMMMM? A BIG, DARK BURNING PIT FULL OF EVIL CREATURES!

AHAH! AN ENDLESS, BURNING PIT FULL OF DEMONS WHO TORTURE HUMANS FOR ALL ETERNITY IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAYS IMAGINABLE!!"

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

i'm never ever ever ever going to drink again
ever

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The popular concept of Hell is what Mexican gangsters do to grasses...or the daydreams of stalkers.

A tad on the excessive side!! Heaven could be 5-star and Hell could be roadside motel chic. The same point would be made without the blowtorches and the bowels being nibbled by raging critters.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Hell is mal de mer.

Or a hangover. Similar. But mostly mal de mer.

Dante was awesome.

edit on 10/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Based on your assumptions,but it neither proves nor or helps your claim any,unless you have died,and come back to life,and even then it would be one sided

top topics

<<   2 >>

join