It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the vegas killer's picture seem oddly familiar to anyone else?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: notsure1
So I cant shake the feeling that Paddock and his girlfriends picture just seem familiar.

These pictures specifically. It is like I have seen them on the internet, or something just rings familiar about them.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had that feeling.

I have had the same feeling from the first time I saw his photo. I don't think I recognize her...but he looks REALLY familiar...so much so that I have been scouring the internet (under certain topics from past research) and looking through all files on my computer for a picture like this.

That's the exact picture that I swear I saw before, or someone looks just like that. I feel like it was someone I've talked with or met briefly before, but can't figure where. It's not some famous actor as many are suggesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this thread for a little while now.

It seems like we have been exposed to these two photos before. I was thinking it might have been during the september 11 2001 attack, but I can't pinpoint it.

It is kind of bothering me because I do feel like the two are familiar. Possibly some other type of terrorist act or something. This has me a little bumfuzzled..

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I still say the guy was right about technology. I become more convinced of it every day.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

So I cant shake the feeling that Paddock and his girlfriends picture just seem familiar.

These pictures specifically. It is like I have seen them on the internet, or something just rings familiar about them.

I have had the same feeling from the first time I saw his photo. I don't think I recognize her...but he looks REALLY familiar...so much so that I have been scouring the internet (under certain topics from past research) and looking through all files on my computer for a picture like this.

That's the exact picture that I swear I saw before, or someone looks just like that. I feel like it was someone I've talked with or met briefly before, but can't figure where. It's not some famous actor as many are suggesting.

At the risk of sounding crazier than I already might - I am like you, I don't feel he looks familiar like seeing a famous person...but really like I have met this person before here in town or something, or that I have seen him before somewhere. Never been to Vegas either. Every time I look at this picture, I feel its like I have walked past him into a gas station, or saw him standing in line at the convenience store. At least those are the images I get when I look at the photo.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Yep. as soon as I saw the PIc I swore I had either seen it before or met the guy. Then I saw the girlfriends pic and was holy shi she looks familiar too.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yes, definitely! Not the one they showed with his eyes closed, but that one, for sure, and the GF seems familiar as well. Not sure why, but she does. I wonder what image searches would show. Aren't there ways to search for a particular image?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargate73
Reminds me of Gene Rosen from Sandy Hook. Especially the picture they kept showing of him with his eyes closed.

That's it!! And, wow, talk about creepy faces! Showed the kids that dude, in videos, and they thought he was totally freaky.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join