It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the vegas killer's picture seem oddly familiar to anyone else?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I thought to that he looked real familiar, I think he looks a little like Gerald McRaney.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dam, too soon, but still hilarious lol.

On topic: I've got a theory that there are a finite amount of different types of faces, and depending on how much you travel, at a certain point you've seen all the different types. So from that point on every somewhat "normal" person you see will look kind of familiar.

Just an idea.
I believe this exact same thing you should start a thread about it and we should make a collection of faces we should also pick a catchy name for it maybe something like Facebook

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Guy's name was James Paddock. I need to call the store in the morning to confirm, but my boss didn't think he looked like the same guy... but he remembered talking about his Philippine girlfriend

ETA- Sorry everyone. My boss was able to pull billing and even though I had a paddock on my route that day, the customer I remembered had a different last name. My sincerest appologies
edit on 7-10-2017 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yes.
A young jack Nicholson. I'm not sure who she is reminding me of though.
Both are familiar
edit on 7-10-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Paddock's brother looks like the spook in Narcos, just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Looks more like Terry Gilliam

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
He looks like the actor Chris Elliot

Link

Not really. I think he actually looks like Jack Nicholson back when he did The Shining. Especially from the nose up...the brow arch, the shape and position of his eyes. His teeth, too.

So much so in fact, that I think it may be why he looks familiar to me as well. First glance I thought hmm...wtf do I know this person??

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

There is indeed a certain resemblance to Chris Elliott.When I first saw the pictures of the shooter I thought he looked vaguely familiar. He reminded me of Lily's father from How I Met Your Mother. Also the cameraman in Groundhog day. So I looked up the actor on IMDb. However if you put their pictures side by side the resemblance isn't really all that strong. Strange how the mind works.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
When I first looked I've had an expresion that I saw that picture somewhere before but didn't pay attention till Your thread.
World is weird thing lately. I dont have idea who could that be or was one day. This whole case is weird as hell.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
sam anderson from LOST and also think he looks like the old guy from Sandy Hook..Gene..Rosenburg???

edit on 7-10-2017 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Very much so. I swear I have seen, possibly even spoke with, him in person.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
The moment I saw him, Paddock's face reminded me of Ted Kaczynski. Not the hair, obviously, just the facial structure.

During Kaczynski’s sophomore year at Harvard, in 1959, he was recruited for a psychological experiment that, unbeknownst to him, would last three years. The experiment involved psychological torment and humiliation, a story I include in my book Mind Wars: Brain Research and the Military in the 21st Century.

The Harvard study aimed at psychic deconstruction by humiliating undergraduates and thereby causing them to experience severe stress.

psycolgy today article

Nothing to see here........more along please.

edit on 7-10-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
When I first looked I've had an expresion that I saw that picture somewhere before but didn't pay attention till Your thread.
World is weird thing lately. I dont have idea who could that be or was one day. This whole case is weird as hell.

Yes it is.. I certainly did not expect 24 flags on this thread. I wonder Why so many people think they have seen him beore?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
no I was on my computer but it took forever for my post to post didn't realize until I came back later that I triple posted......the shooter looks like a thinner version of harvey weinstein who is all over the news for his pervy ways in Hollywood over the years

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: research100

dang triple post deleted the other 2

Are you on a smartphone? Happens to me all the time for some reason.

Edit to add: Wow..it took 45 seconds for the post to occur (browser animation says it's trying for 45 seconds), and I'm on a real P.C. with fast internet now. Something's awry with the ATS server. Have experienced this a lot this week, both on PC and Cell.

edit on 7-10-2017 by research100 because: dang spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
very familiar

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Neopan100

Gene Rosen. You could be right. Maybe that's why he seems familiar?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Kelsey Grammer

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
So I cant shake the feeling that Paddock and his girlfriends picture just seem familiar.

These pictures specifically. It is like I have seen them on the internet, or something just rings familiar about them.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had that feeling.

I have had the same feeling from the first time I saw his photo. I don't think I recognize her...but he looks REALLY familiar...so much so that I have been scouring the internet (under certain topics from past research) and looking through all files on my computer for a picture like this.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dam, too soon, but still hilarious lol.

On topic: I've got a theory that there are a finite amount of different types of faces, and depending on how much you travel, at a certain point you've seen all the different types. So from that point on every somewhat "normal" person you see will look kind of familiar.

Just an idea.

You are probably right....

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This thread proves this: Most old White Guys look the same. Especially crazy old white guys.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join