It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would the world be like under hardliner Muslim rule?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Most of the issues that people have against a muslim state or more directed towards the culture and society and not toward the faith.

Terrible things have happened under christian societys

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Souljah

I don't deny much of anything in those pictures, although I fail to see the big deal in most. I was in prison here in the states and was stripped a hundred times usually before being moved. The rest are pretty meaningless.

Its truly amazing that you can not even admit that stoning rape victims, etc is bad and the ONLY thing you can come back with is a picture of a naked prisoner. That you would find this horrifying but see nothing wrong with executing prisoners in a sports arena for amusement goes to show the hypocrisy your entire stand is based on.

Ok, come back with a naked pyramid and refuse to discuss the atrocities of the other side, after all its just "cultural differences" right

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Simple,

The world would be how Afghanistan was.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ok, come with a naked pyramid and refuse to discuss the atrocities of the other side, after all its just "cultural differences" right

What does this mean by the way

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick

Using the ol christan card now are we???

Notice how you speak in past tense

We are in 2005, so old christian society doesn't excuse 2005 islamic behaviour which is barbaric and unnecessary...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Ok, come with a naked pyramid and refuse to discuss the atrocities of the other side, after all its just "cultural differences" right

What does this mean by the way

Just referring to Souljah remark that he would not say beheading hostages, stoning rape victims, etc was a bad thing (as long as it wasn't done by Americans of course) , but has no problem with posting a picture of a naked prisoner and claiming it is the same as a Nazi Death Camp.

I just find it amusing that someone that has no problem with people beheading hostages, etc; will wail and moan that a prisoner being subjected to a lap dance was being tortured

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I must have missed this.

Which Christian society beheads hostages, stones rape victims, etc; TODAY?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
First off I'd like to make it very clear that I have nothing against the muslim faith but a world ruled by a Taliban style government, or any other hard line faith based government of any religion would be hell and I couldn't stand it.

To me it would be just as nightmarish as those NWO scenarios we speculate about on ATS and just as with NWO scenarios I'd be one of the first to sign up with the resistance.

I'm pretty sure there would be a strong non-muslim resistance worldwide which the government would call "Infidel Terrorists". The resistance would be very popular with feminists and they would form a kind of "Special Forces" among the resistance.

I can just see myself leading a batalion of angry Infidel feminists into glorious battle for freedom.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Ranger]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Amuk,

i really dont understand how come you can not see the similarities.
the current goverment of the u.s. is in their actions very close to the taliban extreme islamic regime. and i do not support neither of those.
i never said i approve of stoning women.
i never said i approve of public executions in sports stadiums.
i never said i approve of killing and raping in the name of ANY religion.

but,
lets not forget that these extreme taliban regime was once a great friend of the usa, they were allies and fought togather against the "evil" russians. did anybody talk about their extreme islamic ruling then? did anybody show the world how they stone women? did anybody show the world how the execute in public? i dont think so. why? because it was not important. what was important was the fact that the taliban mujahedeen rebels are fighting against russian invadors, and are doing a really great job with usa help. and nobody was really getting into that "domestic" stuff.

what i was trying to achieve with previous post was, to show you the hypochrisy of your goverment:
they are basicly the same as the enemy they are fighting against.
or worse.
not to mention lots of connections with hitler nazi ruling, which scares me the most...

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Everyone talks about how horrible America is and how terrible we treat everyone in the Middle East and I was just wondering how things would be if the shoe was on the other foot?

What would you be looking forward to if the Hardliners in the Muslim Party were the sole world super power?

Ask King George of England, Tojo, Hitler, Saddam, France, the mayor of Hiroshima and Nagisaki, Spain, Mexico, Taliban and other enemies of this great nation what happens when you piss off America.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Most of the issues that people have against a muslim state or more directed towards the culture and society and not toward the faith.

Like what, the spanish inquisition. Are you saying that Hitler was a christian or how about Stalin was he Christian? Last I knew Christians, Jews Budists, hindu's get along pretty well despite religious differences. It seems that the only major religion that cant get along with anybody are muslims. Oh and if I am not mistaken, I don't think that American christians are the only ones at war with islam. I may be wrong but doesn't Hindu India have to keep nukes on the ready cause they have been at war with Pakistan since, well since the Paki's were taken by the muslim cult.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger
First off I'd like to make it very clear that I have nothing against the muslim faith but a world ruled by a Taliban style government, or any other hard line faith based government of any religion would be hell and I couldn't stand it.

The two go together like chocolete and peanut butter. Islam is everything that socialsts like hitler and stalin wished they could be. Islam has had a 1000 years to ruin a once inovative people in the middle east. It is hard at times to belive that so much of our science and math came from there and in the last 1000 years we have had nothing from there but bloodshed and war in the name of this cult. When they don't have Christians, Jews or Hindu's to kill they just caniblize other muslims. What insane cult.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You have voted thehamsamiam for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

I feel like i'm riding on a bull when I read your posts! Keep going their awesome!

[edit on 13-2-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Amuk,

i really dont understand how come you can not see the similarities.
the current goverment of the u.s. is in their actions very close to the taliban extreme islamic regime. and i do not support neither of those.

I can tell by your posts condemning both

Oh wait you ONLY condemn the USA you say you will NOT condemn the Taliban for their actions.

No hypocrisy there, right

i never said i approve of stoning women.
i never said i approve of public executions in sports stadiums.
i never said i approve of killing and raping in the name of ANY religion.

Show me ONE THREAD you have started condemning those actions? As a matter of fact you have stated you REFUSE to condemn them for it. But you have no problem condemning the US for "torturing" prisoners with lap dances

no hypocrisy there

but,
lets not forget that these extreme taliban regime was once a great friend of the usa, they were allies and fought togather against the "evil" russians.

So the were wrong then but are heroes now? Show me ONE post I have made supporting their actions back then or now, but according to you they are heroes now.

No Hypocrisy there

what i was trying to achieve with previous post was, to show you the hypochrisy of your goverment:

My Government lies and conducts business in a manner that benefits itself? I AM SHOCKED

Can you please tell me that your Government does not lie, conducts its international policy to the benefit of other countries first and places its needs second has NEVER dealt with murdering thugs when it benefited them, etc?

I can show you a hundred posts of mine condemning our government for such things can you show me ONE post of yours that condemns the Muslim Radicals? How about one condemning Europe for THEIR dealings with THESE SAME PEOPLE?

Oh yeah its only a crime when America does it.

No Hypocrisy there

they are basicly the same as the enemy they are fighting against.
or worse.

Really?

Where are the films of us beheading hostages? Where are our sports arena exacution sites? Where are rape victims stoned to death? Where do we jail and torture people for the "wrong" religion? Where do we stone women for smiling at a man or showing an ankle? Where do we not allow women to see a doctor? Where do we not allow women to get an edcutation? Where do we keep slaves?

Oh yeah we torture prisioners with lap dances

No Hypocrisy there

not to mention lots of connections with hitler nazi ruling, which scares me the most...

Can you name me a country that didnt do any business with the Nazis? Hell half of Europe HELPED him.

No Hypocrisy there

I believed you said you were in Europe, do you have the nerve to say where? I bet not. Lets see how many sins YOUR country is commiting

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
thehamsamiam , so true, so true!

You have voted thehamsamiam for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I must have missed this.

Which Christian society beheads hostages, stones rape victims, etc; TODAY?

Where there is christian rulings today ?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Oh wait you ONLY condemn the USA you say you will NOT condemn the Taliban for their actions.

taliban dont go around the world, claiming other peoples oil and conquering other peoples lands, or do they?
i think there are far worse enemies of the world than taliban,
but hey, since its time for "holy war" against any muslim-islamic-leaders, lets go bomb them to stone age!
why didnt nobody think about them beeing so evil in the cold war?
i cant stop thinking about that!

Show me ONE THREAD you have started condemning those actions? As a matter of fact you have stated you REFUSE to condemn them for it. But you have no problem condemning the US for "torturing" prisoners with lap dances

ok,
that "lap dance" was far worse than you make it sound.
if i remember correctly the women interrogator used red paint, as her menstrual blood and smeared it all over the face of a prisoner, which is a big sin in islam world - to touch a women when she is in "those days".

So the were wrong then but are heroes now? Show me ONE post I have made supporting their actions back then or now, but according to you they are heroes now.

no.
i wanted to say, that in those days they were not looked from that point of view, as being "evil-islamic-regime", but were looked like they were freedom fighters, fighting against the russian occupation of afganistan, and the usa helped them!
thats all.

Can you please tell me that your Government does not lie, conducts its international policy to the benefit of other countries first and places its needs second has NEVER dealt with murdering thugs when it benefited them, etc?

I can show you a hundred posts of mine condemning our government for such things can you show me ONE post of yours that condemns the Muslim Radicals? How about one condemning Europe for THEIR dealings with THESE SAME PEOPLE?

ok,
i get your point.
i live here in southern europe,
in the balkan region, where we have seen lots of wars in the past.
in bosnia there were lots of "radical muslims" fighting, that came from middle east. and i belive there still are alot of them hiding in this area. so how does that make me feel?
i am not defending them.
i am not attacking them.
they are here, and i hope we dont piss them off, with some serious bullsh** foreign politcs, like sending soldiers to iraq. there are already our people in afganistan, which i dont find very "smart".

Where are the films of us beheading hostages? Where are our sports arena exacution sites? Where are rape victims stoned to death? Where do we jail and torture people for the "wrong" religion? Where do we stone women for smiling at a man or showing an ankle? Where do we not allow women to see a doctor? Where do we not allow women to get an edcutation? Where do we keep slaves?

Oh yeah we torture prisioners with lap dances

so you are saying, that piling a bunch of prisoners into a big naked pyramid, torturing them, sending dogs to bite them, killing some and then taking photographs with them, with your thumbs up and a smile is normal prison treatment? hello? what prisons have you been to?
oh yeah, they were just having a lap dance right?

Can you name me a country that didnt do any business with the Nazis? Hell half of Europe HELPED him.

I believed you said you were in Europe, do you have the nerve to say where? I bet not. Lets see how many sins YOUR country is commiting

yes, some choose a path of helping them
but others choose a path of resistance and rebellion.
my grandfather was fighting against the nazi, and that is how he died: figthing the nazi regime. my grandmother sheltered partisan rebels in her house and the stables, risking her own life and the lives of 3 children. she lived to see end of the war and one of those 3 children is now my father.
so,
yes i do belive in resistance and guerilla fighting,
since without that i wouldnt be in this world.
im pround of my grandfather and grandmother.
they ARE real heroes for me.

i live in slovenija for your information.
very small and but very important part of europe.
border zone between the balkan region and the rest of europe.
a transition zone.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

ok,
that "lap dance" was far worse than you make it sound.
if i remember correctly the women interrogator used red paint, as her menstrual blood and smeared it all over the face of a prisoner, which is a big sin in islam world - to touch a women when she is in "those days".

But slavery, stoning women, beheading hostages, etc are not a "sin"
Nice religion
Are you saying smearing paint on a mans face is worse than chopping his head off? Is it worse than machinegunning school children? Need I go on?

so you are saying, that piling a bunch of prisoners into a big naked pyramid, torturing them, sending dogs to bite them, killing some and then taking photographs with them, with your thumbs up and a smile is normal prison treatment? hello? what prisons have you been to?
oh yeah, they were just having a lap dance right?

I will go on record as saying those things are wrong and the people commiting them should be punished.

Will you go on record saying the same about people that machine gun school children, keep slaves, stone women, etc?

Oh yeah that right "I wont get you to say that"

If I can admit to and even post threads condemning MY side for their wrongs why cant you do the same? Unless of course you AGREE with stoning women,etc?

my grandfather was fighting against the nazi, and that is how he died: figthing the nazi regime. my grandmother sheltered partisan rebels in her house and the stables, risking her own life and the lives of 3 children. she lived to see end of the war and one of those 3 children is now my father.
so,
yes i do belive in resistance and guerilla fighting,
since without that i wouldnt be in this world.
im pround of my grandfather and grandmother.
they ARE real heroes for me.

As you should be proud. BUT......Did they machine gun school children? Did they behead innocent aide workers? Do you think they would be as proud of those actions as you are? Or was those actions more like those of the Nazis they were fighting?

[edit on 14-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   

But slavery, stoning women, beheading hostages, etc are not a "sin"
Nice religion
Are you saying smearing paint on a mans face is worse than chopping his head off? Is it worse than machinegunning school children? Need I go on?

i never said that stoning women and beheading people is "OK"!
i was just pointing out, that the stuff that goes on in american pow prison, is very similar to what the extreme regimes do to people. and it doesnt matter if they are islamic or not. i have seen much worse things happening here in ex-yugoslavia, and were made by christian soldiers, not muslims!

I will go on record as saying those things are wrong and the people commiting them should be punished.
Will you go on record saying the same about people that machine gun school children, keep slaves, stone women, etc?
If I can admit to and even post threads condemning MY side for their wrongs why cant you do the same? Unless of course you AGREE with stoning women,etc?

ok,
i WILL go on a record and say that these people comminted some horrible acts against humanity and should be punished,
because i do not agree with stoning women, keeping slaves nor gunning down schools, in ANY country, in ANY religion and in ANY race.

As they should be proud. Did they machine gun school children? Did they behead innocent aide workers? Do you think they would be as proud of those actions as you are? Or was those actions more like those of the Nazis they were fighting?

ok wait a minute,
i am not proud of any behedings and killing children, lets get that straight.
what i do support, is a fight for your own home and your own land.
that is something every man has right to do!
but as always, there are two sides to every medal.
what you and i know, is very irrelevant and possibly very far from what is really happening in the world today. we have our own views and opinions based on our own history and our own experiences. i never supported acts of violenece against civil population, i never said its ok to behead people and i never said its ok to degrade and humiliate women. you have put those words in my mouth, just because i "support the islamic resistance in middle east".

i would support american resistance if russians invaded america.
i would support russian restistance if china invaded russia.
i would support chinese resistance if india invaded china.

so anyways,
back to the topic of the thread and the answer to the question:

the world under a hardline islamic rule would be the same, as the world under ANY hardline rule!
so what diffrence does it make who is the DICK-tator, what nationality, race and religion he belongs to, if he is still a DICK?

[edit on 14-2-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   

i never said that stoning women and beheading people is "OK"!

Show me a post where you condemned them for these actions. I can show you several where you REFUSED to.

ok,
i WILL go on a record and say that these people comminted some horrible acts against humanity and should be punished,
because i do not agree with stoning women, keeping slaves nor gunning down schools, in ANY country, in ANY religion and in ANY race.

Great. Its good to hear you FINALLY say it. Was that so hard?

what i do support, is a fight for your own home and your own land.
that is something every man has right to do!

This might be hard for you to understand but I dont have a problem with them fighting us. Hell if the shoe was on the other foot I MIGHT be fighting too. But I would NOT be doing the things I have described (targeting innocents)

you have put those words in my mouth, just because i "support the islamic resistance in middle east".

No. I said that because you have NEVER MADE ONE POST condemning those actions, and getting you to AT LEAST say its not right took what, 4 pages?

i would support american resistance if russians invaded america.
i would support russian restistance if china invaded russia.
i would support chinese resistance if india invaded chijna.

So would I. The difference is I would not machinegun down a school house full of the enemys kids, be-head innocent aide workers,etc.

If the USA was invaded tommorow by, lets say Russia. I would fight them to my dying breath but I would not TARGET a school full of their children.

Can you not see the difference?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join