It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: pale5218
a reply to: xuenchen

What about Put Options by Soros?

We need to confirm whether that is actually true or not.

And then confirm the MGM stock prices since the trades, and then prices after the shooting.

I posted this link on pg 46 of this thread. The spreadsheet at the bottom has the annotation of the MGM resorts Put Options.

I'm not qualified to assess the meaning or the validity. I was throwing it out for someone who could interpret it.

seekingalpha.com...

link   
Nothing makes any sense now....

Before they said swat was directly behind the security guard. (Coming off elevator right after he was shot) When he was shot they were going to rush the room but the shooting stopped so they went down the hall room by room taking 45 minutes (as if they story made any sense)

Now the security guard was shot BEFORE any of the crowd shooting had begun. So if they shooting was still taking place and they knew from where and were there.....why didn't they go in?

---What made the shooting stop?
edit on 10/9/2017 by Martin75 because: clarify

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Interesting theory.
Do we have any high-priority political targets among the victims?

Or people that seem inconsequential but have interesting jobs, none-the-less.

I intend on looking into the victims...I keep getting distracted by other things.

If there were intended targets, they would have to be killed first before everyone scattered from the rapid/random firing.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: TinySickTears

Not if there were a few intended targets that needed to seem random.

And the random deaths are also useful to those who can profit from a random mass shooting.

yeah but hundreds shot is not a few though it is random.
also primary objective is usually getting the # out right?

i dont believe the official story for a second but i also dont think this dude was up on high doing a gun deal. far better locations for that #.

i think it is going to boil down to this dude had a meltdown for whatever reason.

this is nothing new but these days people like to attempt to link it to isis and # like that. i dont mean you i mean people in general.

remember in the late 80's when 'going postal' was a thing?
long before isis. people freaked out

fun fact

my mom used to date a dude back in those days that seemed like a nice enough dude. used to play frisbee golf. they were not serious just casual. we moved north and a couple years later she learned that one day he went into his place of work, some sort of office and shot/attempted to shoot a bunch of people.

people bug out man

look at columbine

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The expression derives from a series of incidents from 1986 onward in which United States Postal Service (USPS) workers shot and killed managers, fellow workers, and members of the police or general public in acts of mass murder. Between 1970 and 1997, more than 40 people were killed by current or former employees in at least 20 incidents of workplace rage.

sometimes people lose their #

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

After firing thirty rounds of ammunition, Spencer barricaded herself inside her home for nearly seven hours. While there she had a telephone conversation with a journalist who reported that she had said: "I don't like Mondays."

murderpedia.org...
edit on 10/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Nothing makes any sense now....

---What made the shooting stop?

Suicide, or murder of the Shooter.

Suicide doesn't make sense if Paddock planned to escape and blow up something with his car.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well, seems things took a different turn. Gotta go see what I missed.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

great example. i read her story a while back.
#in high school kid.

i could be way off in my theories but i also think people these days are quick to assign some big cause like he was a radical or a gun runner or something major like that.
we should never discount the fact that people can and do freak out and go off the deep end for little to no reason at all. happens all the time

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Dudemo5
What I find strangest is the house with no furniture and the fridge-sized safe full of guns. Who lives in a house like that? I guess the answer is: someone who's going to snap and start murdering strangers.

Simple answer - no one does. Seems the house was set up to look weird, and to make him seem kookier, when all was revealed. Perhaps there is a simpler reason that the neighbors didn't really seem to know either of them. They didn't actually live there at all.

Usually the news media would be all over the neighbors, prodding them for any tidbits. Has any media interviewed the people within Paddock's town...Mesquite, NV.?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So is Campos still a "hero"?
Just asking.

link   

Right. Paddock said that he didn't like country music.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
sometimes people lose their #

Or so we have been led to believe.

I still think compelling motive is important.

But *they* are convincing us that it is not unusual for some people to just want to kill a lot of random people.

My 46 years of human experience say people need more motive than that to kill.

Motive used to be a very important piece of circumstantial evidence. Now...not so much.

The human condition hasn't changed that much in my lifetime. I am skeptical or in denial.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What I find strangest is the house with no furniture and the fridge-sized safe full of guns. Who lives in a house like that? I guess the answer is: someone who's going to snap and start murdering strangers.

Simple answer - no one does. Seems the house was set up to look weird, and to make him seem kookier, when all was revealed. Perhaps there is a simpler reason that the neighbors didn't really seem to know either of them. They didn't actually live there at all.

Usually the news media would be all over the neighbors, prodding them for any tidbits. Has any media interviewed the people within Paddock's town...Mesquite, NV.?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Right. Paddock said that he didn't like country music.

i dont like country music either but im not about to shoot a gang of people over it
the man cracked...
thing is why

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So is Campos still a "hero"?
Just asking.

I'm sure it was a slip of the tongue by the sheriff, but during the press conference he accidentally referred to Campos as the shooter

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

Yes Soros has a load of MGM put options.

That means he needs MGM to go way down from when he bought.

MGM has fallen only around $2 from Oct 2nd.

Maybe enough to make some money but not big money.

Depends on the put option "strike" price he bought.

The strike price is not listed in the SEC report.

Hard to figure.

Possible motive sure.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Or so we have been led to believe.

I still think compelling motive is important.

But *they* are convincing us that it is not unusual for some people to just want to kill a lot of random people.

My 46 years of human experience say people need more motive than that to kill.

Motive used to be a very important piece of circumstantial evidence. Now...not so much.

The human condition hasn't changed that much in my lifetime. I am skeptical or in denial.

i disagree completely

all the people that went postal
the girl that hated mondays
columbine

they did have motive in their own cracked out heads

you really dont think that people just lose their # sometimes and go off?

could be a lifetime of burying # down deep and then they pop

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sheriff also said Campos prevented a maintenance worker from getting in harm's way.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join