It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm counting on it. So far he's a ghost and quoted in passing. If he suddenly materializes, we'll be able to call BS.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: dashen

4 "people" don't exist as being presented by the MSM.

The "body" in the pics is not real.

Notice how the MSM framed the "no known motive" theme.

The actual motive and the people with the motive has been touched on, and they are not any of the 4 "people" that don't really exist.

Again....how do you know this?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So is this news about the maintenance worker Campos encountered on the 32nd...something new?

News to me!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

So is this news about the maintenance worker Campos encountered on the 32nd...something new?

I think so.

And the Sheriff said it's possible that Paddock checked in on Sept 25th.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

a reply to: dashen

4 "people" don't exist as being presented by the MSM.

The "body" in the pics is not real.

Notice how the MSM framed the "no known motive" theme.

The actual motive and the people with the motive has been touched on, and they are not any of the 4 "people" that don't really exist.

Again....how do you know this?

I mentioned yesterday? it would take 5 T&C violations to post how I know and prove it.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: TinySickTears

Not if there were a few intended targets that needed to seem random.

And the random deaths are also useful to those who can profit from a random mass shooting.

yeah but hundreds shot is not a few though it is random.
also primary objective is usually getting the # out right?

i dont believe the official story for a second but i also dont think this dude was up on high doing a gun deal. far better locations for that #.

i think it is going to boil down to this dude had a meltdown for whatever reason.

this is nothing new but these days people like to attempt to link it to isis and # like that. i dont mean you i mean people in general.

remember in the late 80's when 'going postal' was a thing?
long before isis. people freaked out

fun fact

my mom used to date a dude back in those days that seemed like a nice enough dude. used to play frisbee golf. they were not serious just casual. we moved north and a couple years later she learned that one day he went into his place of work, some sort of office and shot/attempted to shoot a bunch of people.

people bug out man

look at columbine

I can understand it can be incomprehensible too. I was only 17 and had met a man 38 years old. He was getting divorced and his family knew my stepfather. They all were very supportive of our relationship. I was even given an awesome engagement ring to marry him after I turned eighteen and he finalized his divorce. Sigh. One day, he shot his ex and shot himself in the head...but he survived and went to prison. He swore he didn't or couldn't remember anything.

I became the scourge of gossip as a young slut who destroyed a family. I was simply apparently, stupid and young at the time. The news media couldn't share my specifics, since I was a minor still. Thank goodness.

I freaked and ran away from home and married a 48 year old after only knowing him for 2 weeks, just trying to get away. He got me out west and turned out to be a nightmare. Another story, another time.

I left the other guys ring with my stepfather. He was released after 8 years and did receive his ring back, I was told. He still never knew or remembered what happened...but obviously something had snapped.

It happens...but this case doesn't have the same sense. Those snapping usually have some emotional connection with who they shoot. I just dont see any emotional connection in this massacre. That is just my opinion, for whatever it is worth.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

well i am dumb and dont pay attention

Maybe you are not so objective.

I admit, I am thinking that if you are holding Timothy McVeigh up as an example.

Like I said, it's a modern phenomenon being pushed on us as if it's *real*.

That bombing is not what was sold as the official story. 1995 was practically yesterday in my mind.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I think so.

I heard early on, that Paddock originally requested the 32nd. floor suite...but it currently occupied.
He was given another room for two days...and then allowed to move when it became available.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Those first few shots...I really wonder about them.

I have theorized a few people who were possibly *gifted* VIP tickets may have been *offed* first (targets that were intended for assassination)...either close up or by sniper. Then the mass shooting began which was random. The random-shooting obfuscated the strategic hits. And the random mass shooting(s) served other nefarious purposes that remain to be seen.

Or something like that.

I thought something similar initially. But now I think it's more likely that the first few shots were targeting the tanks, taken from the bedroom window which had a perfect vantage point for the tanks but not so much for the concert venue. I think they were expecting a huge explosion and fireball, in the same direction as the exits for the concert, effectively trapping people. I think it was optimistic and ambitious on their part with what they had to work with. But as I understand it, if they had gotten the tracers Paddock tried to buy in AZ shortly before, and the Ruger which Paddock bought the Thursday before (but they cannot find), they might have been successful in blowing the tanks up.

link   

not holding him up exactly. i am not an expert on any of this.
i am just trying to think of random killings/mass killings that i can think of off the top of my had. it is jeopardy and big bang theory time. not the time for searching

link   
nvm
edit on 9-10-2017 by worsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
3 minutes till the show

here is a list with more than a hundred going back to the 1800's

en.wikipedia.org...(Americas)

not a new thing

On August 13, 1903, 30-year-old Gilbert Twigg, armed with a 12-gauge double-barrelled shotgun, opened fire at a concert, killing six people and wounding at least 25, before killing himself.[37][38] Three others died in hospitals afterward. The incident, while largely forgotten today, has been called "America's first modern mass shooting" as many aspects were similar to more widely publicized and deadlier events in the late 20th and early 21st centuries.[

has to be at least 6 dead to qualify as a rampage
edit on 9-10-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Phage

www.texasmonthly.com...

And that glioblastoma multiforme tumor raises other theories I have, BTW.

Not a great example to bring up, Phage, unless you want many hours worth of my CTs to discuss.

Ted Kennedy, Arlen Specter, Robert Novak, William Colby, Beau Biden...John McCain...

...we can talk about these aggressive brain tumors, if you want. Not in this thread though. PM me if you would like though.

My brother-in-law just passed, from a grade 4 glioblastoma multiforme. It was larger than a grapefruit.

One morning, he had trouble putting his socks on, and then was having problems walking. Went to the doc then and the tumor was discovered.

Until then, we had no idea.

These tumors CAN cause aberrant behavior...but sometimes they don't.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

not holding him up exactly. i am not an expert on any of this.
i am just trying to think of random killings/mass killings that i can think of off the top of my had. it is jeopardy and big bang theory time. not the time for searching

When I say it is a modern phenomenon and you bring up a 1995 bombing with the Clinton-stench all over it...

You see where I am going with this, eh?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

From someone who has been touted as "really smart" I would think that he would know that uncompressed fuel wouldn't combust.

Could be wrong but it seems that if something like that is your main intention, you would research it a little.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Admittedly, I did wonder about that as well. It would have narrowed the trap to specific exits and the deaths would have been more numerous filtering out towards less exits.

link   

i also brought up things from the 80's
phage brought something up as well
i just showed one from 1903 so no i do not know where you are going

i just want you to define what modern is

is 1903 modern?

link   
a reply to: loam

Ok, Campos is not a hero and the name can disappear into obscurity? Hmmmmm.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I think so.

I heard early on, that Paddock originally requested the 32nd. floor suite...but it currently occupied.
He was given another room for two days...and then allowed to move when it became available.

The stories will change a few times before they get the "official" report out and conclude what ever it is they are going to conclude.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join