It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easily the most stunning exposure this year. At the U.N no less.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Add in Hamas and Hezbollah....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That was great.

I don't know which groups inside Palestine are responsible for some of the things they've done in the past. I know they're responsible for their own actions though. I know Israel is responsible for their part in the horrible things they've done to the Palestinians as well.

I hope, if nothing else, this speech can be used to further awareness that not all the Palestinians are terrorists or horrible people. The majority are regular folks that want to live, grow old and die in peace just like most people in every other country. And just like everywhere else the groups there causing problems should be shut down so the good people can work towards that life. Everyone deserves that.

I'm long over the conflict and want to see them in peace before I die. They been screwing Israel and Israel's been screwing them as long as I've been alive. But not equally, the Israelis have killed more and done more damage then the Palestinians could dream of. I'll not stay to debate that. History speaks for itself.

Last time I said anything about Palestine I had to deal with some racist POS supporting their genocide and I don't use the word racist lightly. Nobody deserves that, screw everyone that thinks otherwise. Everyone.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
Hamas is Israel's Taliban which they nurtured through the '70's and '80's as a counter to the PLO.

The man has no more credibility than a Taliban operative. Plus he is part of Hamas, therefore a part of a designated terrorist organization. Im not sure you want to be agreeing with terrorists right now. And if he is a part of an FTO according to the state department, then he needs to be eliminated. Hamas is just as beholden to Israeli security forces as the PLO. #, Hamas owes its existence to Israel, they helped it become what it is.

This does not necessarily absolve the PLO any complicity, but its not so simple as believe this guy entirely who admits he grow up as part of the terrorist group Hamas. #, most of those accusations could be spoken to a mirror and they would ring just as true. I think the Palestinians should move to Kurdistan and help build Israel 2.0 , maybe they can get a better deal that way.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
"Someone" knows the truth concerning the PLO.

Israel cannot be trusted inside or outside the US.

Too many Jewish within the US want the US to backup Israel come hell or highwater. Our government is receiving something from Israel to continue this charade of gamesmanship and lies.

Those within know the truth of true Israeli endgames but are too afraid to come forward-Israelis can be cruel beyond belief and America follows.

As long as the complicated ties between the middle east, America, and Israel continue unabated and hidden, there will be no end to the lies, pain, death and conflict.

the PLO was a organization Arafatt knew where all th eskeletons were buried. So did putin in his KGB days. Seeing as how th ePLO and palestinians were a COmbined Operation.

This was the son os a former PLO leader making that speech today from what i heard.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Excellent post. That guy just brought the attention to the problem with every nation.

The things that nations do to their own people are never taken into consideration by barbaric leaders.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well, it sometime takes a brave person to interrupt (albeit temporarily) the stagnant group-think that stifles all levels of the UN. When committees come together they just talk off a hymn sheet.

It's a bit rich when the The Arab Republic (aka Syria) sits there ranting and raving about human rights, when their own house is awash with blood.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Gazan 'defector'. Will they let him convert to Judaism?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The voice of 'Palestine' this guy is not. That place no longer exists.

The only voice you will ever hear in the UN will be anti palestine.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It is possible to support the state of Israel while condemning its government. It is possible to support the cause of Palestinian statehood while condemning terror. Israel is currently exorcising corruption at the highest level. Hopefully, the Palestinians will also get their act together.
edit on 1-10-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Actually, you are more likely to see the UN condemn Israel.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Without war and creation of Israel Palestinian nation would never rise.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Bull. Outright bull, as usual. Let's see you find any, ANY, lInk showing anti-Palestinian rhetoric from the U.N..

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

Without war and creation of Israel Palestinian nation would never rise.

I would speculate further that assuming an independent Palestine is NOT in the plans for a Muslim super-state, any more than a nuclear-capable Jewish state is, that it's in Israel's interest to have two nations rather than merely one breaking up that 'super-state'.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Yousef is the son of a former Hamas leader who converted to Christianity back in 1999.

He is correct in stating that the Palestinian Authority is not being held accountable by the people since they haven't had an election since December 23rd, 2005. Hamas always throws a monkey wrench in the election process. They are afraid of being thrown out of power in Gaza, so every time an election date is set, they shoot a few rockets into Israel in order to have it called off. I've lost count of how many election dates they've set now.

Hamas hates the fact that Abbas appeals to the UN for a Palestinian state. They believe that a Palestinian state needs to be created out of resistance, not negotiations. All you have to do is look at Hamas' updated Charter (May 2017) to see that they haven't changed...

www.middleeasteye.net...

Abbas's party and Hamas will never be able to come together in order to create the "unified government" that they always claim they're going to build. They lie about it and then nothing ever happens.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Actually, you are more likely to see the UN condemn Israel.

More likely?? Try a given. The looks on these guy's faces is priceless.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

By the way, does anybody remember when John Kerry addressed the nation on the state of Israel last year? Remember when he said that the Palestinians weren't entering peace agreements in good faith since they were still naming their schools and their streets after dead jihadist terrorists? Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

By the way, does anybody remember when John Kerry addressed the nation on the state of Israel last year? Remember when he said that the Palestinians weren't entering peace agreements in good faith since they were still naming their schools and their streets after dead jihadist terrorists? Actions speak louder than words.

Actually, I DO recall that. It was....surprising. Looks to me Kerry wasn't in agreement with Obama on that issue, at least.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Yousef is the son of a former Hamas leader who converted to Christianity back in 1999.

He is correct in stating that the Palestinian Authority is not being held accountable by the people since they haven't had an election since December 23rd, 2005. Hamas always throws a monkey wrench in the election process. They are afraid of being thrown out of power in Gaza, so every time an election date is set, they shoot a few rockets into Israel in order to have it called off. I've lost count of how many election dates they've set now.

Hamas hates the fact that Abbas appeals to the UN for a Palestinian state. They believe that a Palestinian state needs to be created out of resistance, not negotiations. All you have to do is look at Hamas' updated Charter (May 2017) to see that they haven't changed...

www.middleeasteye.net...

Abbas's party and Hamas will never be able to come together in order to create the "unified government" that they always claim they're going to build. They lie about it and then nothing ever happens.

I can't argue the Hamas stance on a Palestinian state. What I find more interesting is the lack of support from the neighboring nations for that 'Palestinian state'. Let's face it, as so-called Palestinian territory is also being held by Jordan and Syria, one would think that if they truly desired an independent Palestine, that they would offer up that territory, broadly proclaim it as "Palestine" and announce a temporary capital within it pending the return of the remaining territory held by Israel.

Seems both reasonable and fairly easy. Hasn't happened. Hence my conclusion that an independent Israel or Palestine, for that matter, is not in the cards in an already agreed upon division of power within a Muslim super-state.

The Palestinian people are being used for the sole purpose of the destruction of Israel. At least by the ISIL/ISIS crowd.

Hey, what do I know? LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Seems both reasonable and fairly easy. Hasn't happened. Hence my conclusion that an independent Israel or Palestine, for that matter, is not in the cards in an already agreed upon division of power within a Muslim super-state.

The Palestinian people are being used for the sole purpose of the destruction of Israel. At least by the ISIL/ISIS crowd.

That's pretty much it. Netanyahu doesn't have to say anything other than, "We'll recognize a Palestinian state when everyone else recognizes an Israeli state." He knows it will never happen either. It's against the Islamic religion. They believe that any and all land conquered for Islam will forever belong to the Muslims, not to mention the Islamic beliefs on Jews themselves and tolerating them in an Islamic State.

Anyone who knows and understands the region and the religion knows that a two-state solution is futile from both sides. A total waste of time and money trying to get the U.S. government to understand and involved. Money is better spent on protecting Israel than sending someone out there every other week to work on a peace agreement.
edit on 1-10-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It is a great speech.

Shame the world isnt listening!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join