It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You claim to want change, but you can't even turn off a football game?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I reject police brutallity too. Always have. But to make it a black only thing is #ing stupid as Hell. OWS screwed this for everyone when they made it a black only thing. So screw them. Freakin racist BLM BS.
edit on 25-9-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
I reject police brutallity too. Always have. But to make it a black only thing is #ing stupid as Hell. OWS screwed this for everyone when they made it a black only thing. So screw them. Freakin racist BLM BS.

it affects black people more. this is just numbers talking.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

That's bs. Prove it? Oh yeah you can't. As always.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

ermmmm? there's a lot of info out there. try reading some stuff. given your attitude i'm not going to rush to cite things to you and have you reply the same. but if you want to know... you can. facts are like that.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I know what im talking about douche. Been talking about this for years now. Prove it or stfu. Sick of idiots like you. Youre a dime a dozen. Put up or shut up.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I know what im talking about douche. Been talking about this for years now. Prove it or stfu. Sick of idiots like you. Youre a dime a dozen. Put up or shut up.

i'm hardly going to waste my time spoonfeeding freely available information to someone who has already indicated blanket rejection of and hostility towards anything i'm going to say.

maybe if you want people to give you cogent arguments, you shouldn't call them douches and idiots?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I turned off football 20 years ago
Boring.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

i'm hardly going to waste my time spoonfeeding freely available information to someone who has already indicated blanket rejection of and hostility towards anything i'm going to say.

maybe if you want people to give you cogent arguments, you shouldn't call them douches and idiots?

Great. So you have nothing. That's what I thought. Good job with your stars! Take some crayons and enjoy your little safe space. Lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I can!

This website here track police shootings by all different factors, race, gender etc... its pretty cool

www.washingtonpost.com...

It states as of this year there have been 721 people shot and killed by police this year

323 of them were white
164 were black
112 were hispanic
24 other non-white

Lets add up those totals shall we?

323 white vs a total of 300 non-white..

Ahh.. but you yourself will probably say "SEE!! MORE WHITE PEOPLE GET SHOT! THERE ISNT A RACE PROBLEM!"

Wrong..

The US Population as shown here
en.wikipedia.org...

is..
72.4% white
12.6% black
15% other

So as I did above
72.4% white
27.6% not white

Now here is the fun part where I prove what you didnt think I could prove...

Whites make up 51.8% of the shootings per the stats above
Non whites make up 48.2% of the shootings per the stats above..

Wait a minute...

Our population is only made up of 27.6% non-white people yet... they account for 48.2% of those killed by police? ALMOST TWICE THE PERCENTAGE OF THEIR POPULATION!!

non white citizens are killed by police at almost twice the rate.

You saw it right there.

Bazingaa!

Wheres my medal>?>

edit on 25-9-2017 by Lucidparadox because: added "this year"

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I don't really understand the OP,

but some Trump supporters don't strike me as the kind of people that would boycott football before beer or air.

So seems like a pointless topic.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Great. So you have nothing. That's what I thought. Good job with your stars! Take some crayons and enjoy your little safe space. Lol.

i would say, please don't be mad -- but you seem to enjoy it. so please, carry on.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

it would be fun to cross reference your stats with a stat for crimes committed. Is it diverse enough I wonder ?

But I guess...that stat in itself is racially biased.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

How many of those were armed when shot?

THATS THE ONLY IMPORTANT STATISTIC

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

It would be fun to cross reference those stats then after and compare it to the amount of crime white people get away with.

You can give me whatever statistics you want honestly, it's not that white people commit crime, it's that the police don't even have the balls to tell me to get a licence in the last 10 years I've been driving without one in every interaction they've pulled me over, and it's because I'm white.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

How many of those were armed when shot?

THATS THE ONLY IMPORTANT STATISTIC

You can actually use that first site and filter by that statistic! Its really cool actually

of 721 total people shot and killed... 406 of them had a gun..

of the 406

194 white people had a gun
93 black people had a gun
59 hispanics had a gun
and 13 others had a gun

Thats 194 white ppl with guns vs. 165

THAT MEANS NOT ONLY ARE MINORITIES KILLED AT A HIGHER RATE...

THEY ARE KILLED AT A HIGHER RATE WHEN THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A GUN!

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Dude bro, you forgot to account for the fact that blacks commit 38.5% of violent crimes despite only accounting for 13.8% of the population. Lol!!

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I have no words.

Im speechless.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: StunPrix

Dude bro, you forgot to account for the fact that blacks commit 38.5% of violent crimes despite only accounting for 13.8% of the population. Lol!!

Hahaha

Silly me... I guess I also forgot to include the statistics on how POVERTY is the the #1 purveyor of crime. Which essentially becomes crimes of necessity (robberies, shoplifting, holdups, drug trade, and drug wars).

You probably wouldnt want me to do that though.. because I would have to segway into economical statistics by race and have to bring up topics such as redlining and the inherent discriminatory systems in place in or society.

Nice try though

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join