It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea: What would a war look like ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A US war on North Korea as it was done on Iraq is not possible any longer and would result into a catastrophic defeat of such proportions that the Iraq and Afghan war will look retrospectively like a walk in the park.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Not so today, wives can still go and live on base. Do you know of any rules that make me wrong?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So with the winter Olympics going to SK this year, will it be a target date or will it keep the peace ongoing?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
So with the winter Olympics going to SK this year, will it be a target date or will it keep the peace ongoing?

It is another opportunity for the USA to ratchet up the fear factor.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i have a feeling that you are right. I have seen things with my own eyes most call B.S on. The US could squash N.K if it chose to. But on the same hand if the US tipped its hand to Russia and China it very well could cause a wider conflict due to Ru an CH worrying that the US is finally making their power move to bring everyone under our control.

If NK use nukes China will most likely pull any support and let america do as they chose to NK including tactical strikes with low yield nukes
edit
edit on 8-12-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

If we really wanted the rocket man he would be just a story to tell around the Christmas tree.....

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
@madenusa: You wish that picture was really something invented by DARPA but unfortunately it's been proven for years to be a fake.

A war in Korea would look very bad. Then again ... the current fake diplomatic efforts sponsored by the EU aren't anything good either. The EU is trying to get North Korea in a diplomatic de-nuclearization. This of course will never happen, and neither the EU nor the US can be trusted to give "guarantees" to the regime.

This looks like a bad remake of a Pink Panther movie by Macron.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join