It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore is actualy president

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
al gore won actually did for florida but congress wanted george bush because they thought he could do a better job. I bet they are regreting that now!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Which dream was that from?!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
That is really really helpful.

1. Vote counting was stopped. The media finalised a count the following year which you may or may not want to believe.

2. The Supreme Court stopped the count. The Supreme Court was Republican-appointee dominated. The Republicans have subsequently taken control of all three branches of government.

3. Catherine Harris awarded the Florida state votes in the direction they were always going to go.

4. The electoral college followed suit and made the 'presidential' appointment in line with the pre-arranged corrupt plan.

Not much to do with whether Congress thought Bush would be a better puppet or not.

I am often amazed by the stuff people can carry around in their heads.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It all adds up doesn't it? The numerous vore recounts that Gore was told to request from his "people" because they know what congress is doing and they didn't like it... they didn't like it at all. And I also heard that they want to impeach Bush and make Gore the president. Coinsedence... I think not.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't think Bush is a puppet. I think that Bush had some influence from his father, thats all. And I also believe that congress has no puppets, but congress is SOMEBODYS puppet.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oh Lord,
When you are old enough to read the Constitution, then post about politics.

1)Congress had nothing to do with Florida.
2)Bush won the state of Florida in terms of total ballots. Gore wanted a recount ONLY in a county where he thought he could get more votes... he did not, as some people would have you believe, ask for a recount of the whole state, because that would have included counties favorable to Bush.
3)People who 'know' that their votes were misplaced because they 'know' that they hit the wrong punch are either lying or stupid.
4)For every flaw in voting in Florida, there were about 1000 flaws in Democratuc cities like St. Louis and Chicago... either that, or a substantial portion of Chicago's dead resurrect themselves every election day. Still, this doesn't matter, as, under the Constitution (see #1) the Electoral votes count.
5)All of this is again moot, because the Republicans in the Congress came out of the last mid-term election as the clear winners (being the first time in 70+ years that a president's party picked up midterm votes while in office).
6)Al Gore lost his HOME STATE... that alone should tell you something.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You are divorced from reality.

The plan to steal the election for George W Bush is long and well documented.

For another example of "Win Florida At All Costs" look at this:

www.thetip.org...

Do some background reading before people dismiss you as a buffoon.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Interjection

onlyinmydreams, I was referring to sam as the buffoon-list candidate, not you, you are only dreaming.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
GRR,
Vote counting was NOT stopped. vote counting in ONE recount, in ONE county was stopped.... a recount which the supreme court saw as patently unfair.

Yes, the supreme court is republican leaning... that's because Republicans have been elected more often, in the last few decades, than democrats as president. That is, the american people put more republicans on the supreme court.

It doesn't just "add up"... it's clear as day to anyone who undertands how the US government works. It's only a conspiracy for those who managed to go through school without having to take a history lesson.

I hope this is the last of these sad threads I'll have to deal with.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Welcome SamTalkington to ATS.
If you want to introduce yourself click on this link below

ATS Member Introductions

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Good points, MaskedAvatar, now what do you think Katherine Harris and ChoicePoint got as her reward for her crimes for the repugnants? She got a Senate seat and ChoicePoint got lots of healthy government contracts...kinda like Haliburton and Iraq.

THERE IS SO MUCH BLATANT CORRUPTION HERE AND THESE "PATRIOTIC" REPUGNANTS SAY NOTHING!

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Dreamy one

You are absolutely right.

US government = a conspiracy, that's the way it works.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yes, MA, elections are PLANNED years in advance...

It's called a 'winning strategy'.

Strategy and conspiracy aren't the same thing.

Like the dog who voted for Al Gore in St. Louis, you are barking up the wrong tree. Art thou a Canadian?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
17 minutes and its a riot....

You're getting slower, i made a bet that you'd be screaming at each other within 10 mins.

Oh well!

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
How many 'alternate avatars' take part in political debates on this site?

I for one am only me, myself.

Katherine Harris was also elected by the people in Florida. Sorry the Dems can't bring people back to life there, as in Chicago.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I guess she got elected the same way they did the votes for the 2000 Florida Prez election.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I now dive my submarine beneath the waves in sorrow, not wanting to continue with another one of these types of threads...

You guys are right. Al Gore is president. He defeated the Taliban in a single day and now has every american gainfully employed. He also talked Saddam into becoming a nice guy, cured cancer, has healed all the old people...

...and invented the internet.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You knew the Florida election was a fix....a FRAUD. On CBS, they annouced the election early in Florida and gave it to Gore. Next thing you know. Jeb at the 'Bush ranch" said "No, wait," and ran somewhere to "fix" things. Next thing you know, we have our first monkey as president.

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What does this matter any how???!!! who is the current US president?

Nuff said......?!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am a freedom-loving, corruption-hating citizen of the world.

I was a keen observer of all that happened prior to, during and after the 2000 election.

Like you, dreamy one, I have just one identity here.

Please don't let your paranoia grow any more, and determine your position based on the best facts available to you, critically and with an open mind.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join