It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore is actualy president

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The wake-up call isn't far in coming. Currently there are a series of very noisy distractions from the core issues to keep the masses occupied.

Yes indeed.
My rise to power will be swift,
I will turn wine into water!
I will rule las vegas and all featured 6 flags amusement parks with an Iron Fist.
Sandles worn with tube socks will be outlawed!
Behold the face of your NWO.
My Will be done!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Obviously 'secretary school' taught me how to read a newspaper.

When 'Senator' Harris plans any 'chimes', please inform me, so that patriotic repugnants like myself in the secretary pool can type them up in correct fashion.

Also, it appears that I attended a few classes in a thing called political science, because I know that for a network to make a mistake in predicting an election result, based on exit polling, is not so bizarre that it has to be a conspiracy... especially if their exit pollers are not evenly distributed throughout the state they're polling.

And, Colonel, It's not that i fixate on spelling within internet posts... It's just that I know that no native English speaker could ever write the word 'chimes' instead of 'crimes' three (or more) posts in a row. So, are you Colonel Chung -Dis-information of the People's Republic of China, or are you just dumb?

Oh, nothing is every a conspiracy to you lying Nazis---even when the evidence is right in front of you.

"Oh, there was no fraud in Florida---no matter if courts and the NAACP said so. Who's ChoicePoint? Katherine doesn't work here anymore. There's no conspiracy here!"

Wake up....

Dummy

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I agree with the little man, Al Gore was suppose to win. The election was rigged, and the man who should be the most powerful man in the united states is home with sour grapes.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
BTW,
In case anyone was confused, I was quoting Colonel, above. I do not think you are all a bunch of nazis... I do think you're all a bunch of psychiatric ward patients, though

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There is no left and right wing there both on the same side.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
onlyinmydreams, so you know you're not alone in "sanity" lol, I'm with you 100% for the reasons of Politics, our fair Constitution, and commonsense!

First off, I should tell all I believe 2 things.

1) Democrats want to centralize the government.

2) Republicans want the states to have more power.

I am all for #2!!!

Centralization is what lead to Rome's fall into Empire, and eventual destruction.

Bush was elected Constitutionally, and that's enough for me.

Finally: The more I hear many liberals talk about their ideas today, and how they think that the Electoral College is wrong and the more I see "protestors" protesting just wars.

The more I wish and realize that while there should be no race descrimination, voting should be limited in some way to those who would actually be responsible and educated, and not get fired up over the first pamphlet of propoganda that flies in their face.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i'm going to start a new party.

STFU party.

It basically goes like this.
you pay your taxes, we stay out of your life, and stop criminalizing every stupid thing that should be common sence.

like helmet laws.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
And who do you have to blame for this litagious society? Democrats...one more reason to despise them....

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
ooh, i like the noob already

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
as do i, welcome roberburns.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I bet Al Gore is actually kind of glad that he didn't get voted into office now after 9/11, and the war in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
How do you answer people who want us to "get over" the 2000 election?

What do you arrive at when you "get over" democracy? The arrogance of the current Administration is a direct result of seizing the White House without the votes ... they are convinced nothing can stop them, not even the people. They may be right.

What are the three most import things Americans should know about the 2000 election, but probably don't?

First, they fixed the election. Five months before the presidential election, Katherine Harris ordered the removal of 57,000 voters from voter rolls of Florida on grounds they were felons. In fact, 97% (minimum) were guilty of no crime except, in most cases, being black or Democratic. That's how our president was elected: a Jim Crow vote fixed by computer.

It was deliberate. The company that handed the state the rotten "scrub" list of innocent Black Democrats, ChoicePoint of Atlanta, TOLD the Republican state officials that the list was filled with "persons who are not felons" -- that's a quote from the files -- but the Republican operatives in Harris' office liked it that way.

Jeb Bush was in on it: his office ordered an ADDITIONAL bar to more than 40,000 OTHER legal voters, over 90% Democrats.

They're at it again: Florida admits these voters were purged wrongly, BUT STILL HAS NOT RESTORED THEM TO THE VOTER ROLLS.

news.bbc.co.uk...

SORRY TO BREAK THE NEWS TO YOU BUSH LOVERS

www.gregpalast.com for more info

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
When a great misjustice has been contrived against ALL Americans, yet only one group of folks seems to be pissed about it, then maybe the fix was in.

The fact remains that the process was obviously tampered with and irregardless of the outcome we should ALL be outraged that OUR voting system has been forever corrupted and put into question not only by our own people but by many other democratic nations who have looked to the US system as a model by which all others are based upon.

Since your "man" won, who cares right? Well if this situation were reversed and Mr.GORE had recieved his actual victory and the WH but some daliances were assumed by the "right" you'd all be screaming your f'n heads off too!!!

So before you dismiss these arguments as sour grapes, think "what if" and realize WE THE PEOPLE, HAVE ALL BEEN DUPED!!!

PEACE

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have NEVER refered to Bush as President.Only Resident or the theif! He is NOT the the winner.Remember,less than 50% of the country voted for Bush.Bush has destroyed the country & its getting worse!

Check out a film called Unpresedented.It says it all & shows how Jeb & Katherine Harris help steal Florida.

www.gregpalast.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The problem is you who will not "drop it" all seem to think you live in a Democracy.

Well here's a shocker, you never lived in a Democracy, and never shall.

Democracy was not only theorized to be a horrible form of government by the Athenians, but was proven to be a horrible form of Government, when it lost them the peloponesian war and the law of "Mob Rule" became evident as the horrific mark of Democracy.

We live in what is called though incorrectly a "representative democracy".

While we ARE a representative democracy in idea (everyone votes, representatives make the decisions), we obviously aren't, because Electoral colleges choose our Presidents.

That is constitutional. That is how it is supposed to be.

The constitution gives no Powers to the Supreme Court, the Supreme Court took what powers were left over between the legislature and executive branches by precidence.

Among those powers was to settle disputes of voting when there are such.

There is nothing that says "should a state's population become horribly moronic, and should the Government of America be even more moronic, by allowing those morons to vote; and through their idiocy vote for the man they loath to become president. Then there shall be held a recount of all the votes, that will be biased in favor of the morons, rather than fairness for the sake of the Republic."

No I don't see that anywhere in the Constitution.

The Supreme Court said "There shall be no recount, because the more-moronic Democratic leaders, want to recount just the votes of the Morons who couldn't vote for Gore when they wanted to, and not count the intelligent people who could follow an arrow, we declare there shall be NO recount, and Bush wins the electoral votes."

Does this mean Bush wins? No, because the Electors could still have chosen not to Elect him, but rather vote for Gore, if they indeed thought that there was an injustice.

However, the Electoral College Exists, because it is to be composed of intelligent people, and there-by make decisions that the common masses would normally not make, due to the stupidity of the herd-mentality.

The Electoral College now has my vote for this move, where I used to despise it...seeing it as an anti-democratic system. But now, more than ever, I realize, it is a necissary system, to prevent the people from falling in love with another Caesar, and causing America to follow the path of Rome.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Robbie

Another poetic, and praiseworthy analysis from you.

What if:

* the recounts, as initiated, whether selective or not, were at law, the right thing

and

* the Supreme Court's action in stopping them, politically and not legally based (yes), were at law, the wrong thing?

That is the legal position.

Which is where the thing becomes complex in terms of relations between the branches of government.

Which is where corruption enters at the highest levels.

Both in stopping the votes, and in quashing as many investigations as possible.

America has been duped very very badly, deny it all you please, but it is heading "to Rome".

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertBurns
The problem is you who will not "drop it" all seem to think you live in a Democracy.

Well here's a shocker, you never lived in a Democracy, and never shall.

Democracy was not only theorized to be a horrible form of government by the Athenians, but was proven to be a horrible form of Government, when it lost them the peloponesian war and the law of "Mob Rule" became evident as the horrific mark of Democracy.

We live in what is called though incorrectly a "representative democracy".

While we ARE a representative democracy in idea (everyone votes, representatives make the decisions), we obviously aren't, because Electoral colleges choose our Presidents.

That is constitutional. That is how it is supposed to be.

The constitution gives no Powers to the Supreme Court, the Supreme Court took what powers were left over between the legislature and executive branches by precidence.

Among those powers was to settle disputes of voting when there are such.

There is nothing that says "should a state's population become horribly moronic, and should the Government of America be even more moronic, by allowing those morons to vote; and through their idiocy vote for the man they loath to become president. Then there shall be held a recount of all the votes, that will be biased in favor of the morons, rather than fairness for the sake of the Republic."

No I don't see that anywhere in the Constitution.

The Supreme Court said "There shall be no recount, because the more-moronic Democratic leaders, want to recount just the votes of the Morons who couldn't vote for Gore when they wanted to, and not count the intelligent people who could follow an arrow, we declare there shall be NO recount, and Bush wins the electoral votes."

Does this mean Bush wins? No, because the Electors could still have chosen not to Elect him, but rather vote for Gore, if they indeed thought that there was an injustice.

However, the Electoral College Exists, because it is to be composed of intelligent people, and there-by make decisions that the common masses would normally not make, due to the stupidity of the herd-mentality.

The Electoral College now has my vote for this move, where I used to despise it...seeing it as an anti-democratic system. But now, more than ever, I realize, it is a necissary system, to prevent the people from falling in love with another Caesar, and causing America to follow the path of Rome.

This is completely stupid and borders on racist but, I'm not surprised coming from a repugnant. Here's an example:

"The constitution gives no Powers to the Supreme Court, the Supreme Court took what powers were left over between the legislature and executive branches by precidence."

First of all, the word is precedent and exactly "what" powers" did the legislative and executive branches leave behind, particularly where there the Constitutoin has set a strict separation of powers.

Here's some more silliness:

"Among those powers was to settle disputes of voting when there are such."

Could you tell me where in the Constitution it says that?

Now, on to the racist part. So, by implicatoin, you accuse the black voters of being "moronic" since they filled out the voter form incorrectly. As sucvh, it was discarded. Therefore, since they couldn't fill out a form adequately, their vote should be discounted.

Well, repugnant, I'll have you know that WHITE voters couldn't fill out the form either. Howver, when their form was filled out incorrectly, it was discarded and they were a NEW FORM! (Oh, you so convenietly forgot to mention that) .

Now, onto the Electoral College. The votes from the state chooses who the electoral college for that votes for. As such, each and every vote counted---even for the ones who DIDN'T get a a new voting form.

...and learn now to spell.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well I'll address the racist issue first.

I'm calling anyone who can't seem to follow an arrow that points directly to the punch hole, a moron. Republicans whites blacks whoever...but for some reason, it seems to have been only Democrats who couldn't follow the arrow. Conspiracy? I think so...

Moving on to #2, my spelling, I don't think pointing out spelling errors helps your argument any at all. In fact, it's a common Liberal trait, to point out misspellings, because often times Liberals have no fact or truth to bring up, so they resort to making fun of their opponents. I have yet to see this trait in Conservatives.

Now you wonder what powers have the Supreme Court taken that are not constitutionally given? Well let's see....the power to determine something Constitutional or Unconstitutional was not given to the legislative nor executive branches.

It was taken by the Judical branch in an act of precedence. Research the case on your own it's not on the top of my head.

But no where in the Constitution does it say, "The Supreme Court shall have the power to determine if something is Constitutional or not".

In fact, the big problem the Supreme Court had in the early years of the country, was that it had NO power, and no one was even bothering to listent to them.

About the Electoral College? You brought up no important information to even consider, so no point in going on about it other than that the Supreme Court determined that the State of Florida was won by the Republicans, that a recount in one specific area was unfair.

Well, repugnant, I'll have you know that WHITE voters couldn't fill out the form either. Howver, when their form was filled out incorrectly, it was discarded and they were a NEW FORM!

First off your putting words in my mouth is disgustin. No where did I say "Blacks can't vote they are morons" yet you seem to want to spin it as such.

Secondly, I wouldn't count the votes of any moron who can't follow an arrow either. So goodbye to their punch card!

However, the issue you so thoughtfully leave out...is the people did not come up to the Voting officials and ask them to "Please give me a new card I mistakenly punched the wrong officer". No they rather turned it in like the morons they are.

In Nevada we vote with markers, and if I marked a wrong bubble, I could ask for a new form, however if I turned it into the machine that reads them, I would not be allowed to revote.

Why is that? Because that would be as if I voted twice.

This is a functioning government, not a toy government.

Nazi Germany became such because everytime the Nazis didn't like anti-Nazi legislation, they just left congress forcing them to REVOTE for a new congress.

Eventually people just started to vote only Nazis in to shut them up.

Think about that.

And on a final not to think about.

...and learn now to spell.

I've made it very easy for you to find the error in that. Please don't tell me how to spell.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
MaskedAvatar however raised a noteworthy discussion topic.

Was the decision of the Supreme Court right or wrong?

I think it was right, for reasons stated in my last post.

The Nazi party gained control of the Weimar Republic, because every time they left during the qarum, there had to be a re-election of ALL representatives.

So guess what? The Nazi party just decided to leave every time, until there were more than 2/3rds majority Nazi representatives in the Weimar Republic.

Now is that what we want America to become?

Every 4 years the presidents throw money around for revote after revote until the one who can last the longest gets his way?

No.

The decision of the Supreme Court, was fair. My decision would be no revote at all, no matter how messed up it was.

Because as soon as you are revoting for good reasons, people will abuse it...and you will end up with another Nazi Party.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
(The anger wells within me)

Here is your proof that the 2000 election was a fraud and all your erudite rantings mean naught:

Five months before the election, Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris ordered the removal of 57,700 names from Florida�s voter rolls on grounds that they were felons. Voter rolls contain the names of all eligible, registered voters. If you�re not on the list, you don�t get to vote. If you commit a felony in Florida, you lose your right to vote there, and you�re �scrubbed� from the rolls. You become a non-citizen, like in the old Soviet Union. This is not the case in most other states; it�s an uncivilized vestige of the Deep South.

[It was] discovered that at minimum, 90.2 percent of the people were completely innocent of any crime � except for being African American. We didn�t have to guess about that, because next to each voter�s name was their race.

When I questioned Harris� office about the high percentage of African Americans on the scrub list, they responded, �Well, you know how many black people commit crimes....�

There were 8,000 Floridians who had committed misdemeanors, but were counted as felons. Their votes were scrubbed. Katherine Harris� office illegally scrubbed people who�d served time in other states, then moved to Florida, and Jeb Bush�s office illegally barred these people from registering to vote at all.

The biggest wholesale theft occurred inside the voting booths in black rural counties. In Gadsden County, one of the blackest in the state, thousands of votes were simply thrown away. Gadsden used paper ballots which are read by an optical reader. Ballots with a single extra mark were considered �spoiled� and not counted. The buttons used to fill out the ballots were set up � with approval from Bush and Harris � to make votes appear unclear to the machine. One in eight ballots in Gadsden was voided by the state.

The same ballots were used in Tallahassee County, which is mostly white. There only one in 100 votes was �spoiled.� What made the difference? In Tallahassee, ballots were read on the premises, and if they were marked incorrectly, voters were sent to revote until they got it right. In the black counties, the votes were trucked off immediately. There were no machines on site. Voters weren�t told that their votes were spoiled, and they certainly weren�t permitted to re-vote.

When Ted Koppel investigated voter theft in Florida, he concluded that blacks lost votes because they weren�t well educated, and made mistakes that whites hadn�t. He didn�t even bother to ask how the machines were set up. This is the kind of reporting we get in America. In Britain, this story ran 3 weeks after the election, when Gore was still in race. It was in the papers and on TV. In the US, it was seven months before the Washington Post ran it, and then it was only a partial version. After the election, Gadsden County replaced its voting commissioner. In 2002 they only lost one in 500 votes. So you can say blacks in Gadsden got smarter in one way � they elected a black elections chief.

gregpalast.com...

This should silence your nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join