It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Very Careful About What Kind of Music You Consume!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Great post young man, it all happens in the subconscious but the good news is what is written can be unwritten. We are not the code. But if one doesnt write one's own code then the space will be filled in by others.a reply to: sekerofknowlege

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Words are more than sounds they do matter. There are many reminders about words in the bible.

Matthew 12:36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.

Ephesians 4:29-30 Let no filthy talk be heard from your mouths, but only what is good for building up people and meeting the need of the moment. This way you will administer grace to those who hear you. Do not grieve the Holy Spirit, by whom you were marked with a seal for the day of redemption.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sekerofknowlege

432Hz

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

There's a song about that 😉

Op you are right. Music and many, i mean many musicians tap into the "nether world" so to speak.

Some times its like they're even talking about your life, huh? A lot of lyricists are crafty when it comes to general song verses and ambiguity that cater to wide audiences.

It's when they start giving fine details about your specific life...well...lets leave that aside for now!

Think of it this way. You're not just listening to them when you start up that song, because in essence, they're listening to YOU too. It sounds ridiculous, a lot of stuff sounds ridiculous, but sure as # reality is filled with ridiculous pie.

If its hard to grasp, think about the double slit experiment and the effect of the observer. Who said sight was the only observational tool?

edit on 21-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

You wrote my thoughts. I believe in total freedom. We have to remember teenagers have their own genre of music and most of it is to annoy and be different from their parents-cuz they're smarter and know more.

My children were raised on classical because their father sang opera. I added some Broadway and 70s-80s rock-which my parents' had hated. They found their own favorites in many different kinds of music.

It's just cultural. My parents mostly did the church music-which I hated but now find some it quite beautiful.

Let's face it-the current lack of musicality and filthy lyrics will probably, eventually turn off future generations.

Music brings joy to different people in different forms so trying to discourage all the different genres as being mind-controlling and satanic is a sign of some perhaps personal issues intertwined with an attempt to explain a emotionl/mental disorder.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well you might be right, but it didn't start with rap music. It was first brought up with the Rolling Stones.
You said:

The best way to go is listen to music without lyrics, such as Jazz, of Classical, to be 100% sure that no subliminal (or direct; artists nowadays are becoming more blatant with their satanic messages) messages are entering your psych.

I don't recall exactly which concert it was but something went tragically wrong. A fan was killed. A riot or something broke out with Hells Angels . Might be this Concert.
It was later mentioned in a book on mind control that it wasn't the lyrics but the beat that got people all riled up, although it might be noted other factors came into play. Obviously.

The author write something about a beat going in a certain rythzm can affect people. I'm not sure who this author was, might have been in the book the Hiram key

edit on 21-9-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You're a wise young Man. For most, grasping what you have takes decades.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Back to your topic, I'm quite sure there's deals with the devil to be made for having fame and fortune. Something every new artist craves. However later on they will lay the price. It just can't last. Be careful what you wish for

Many a greeedy person will make this deal to have money, satan loves greed

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think rhythmic music helps set a frequency for your thinking. Like a PC, the data in -> data out cycle has a frequency and a rhythm.

So, you keep a song in your head during the day...ideally wouldn't it be best if there was an underlying positive message?

Any negative thing over time takes it's toll on a person, I agree with the OP's points.

It makes me think of how Joy Division was considered "dark", and then the singer Ian Curtis committed suicide.
The band soon reformed with the idea of keeping it "light"....

"I feel so extraordinary..."

edit on 21-9-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

There are no pacts with satan with rituals in darkened basements to get a record deal. The only soul selling happens in a boardroom surrounded by lawyers where making money takes precedence over creativity because it's a business and you are a product, they put you in financial debt and it's for you to either make that money back and come out with some profit or not. More times not.

These idiots are taking this illuminati thing way too far. It's friggin moronic because they're giving vapid celebrities more of their time and focus than even their fans are and they're helping to fuel the celebrity circus machine. But hey, as long as there's new artists there will always be clickbait for the video makers to make money from and gullible people to soak it up.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

One thing about music is,you can turn it off,I grew up listening to all kinds of music,my father was a singer,in no way has music had any effect whatsoever,music is for entertainment,get ahold of yourself

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

That's probably why I never listened to c + rap in the first place. In the words of Phil Anselmo, "Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking."

edit on 9/21/2017 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/21/2017 by Tundra because: Vid. Read the lyrics.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

And also. A very well written thread. Another for ya.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Trigger warning:

There is a lot of bad in a lot of different genres. However some are, measurably, worse than others.

Hip hop, much like islam, represents the deepest end of the dumpsters in their respective fields of mind control.

Enjoy!

Hmmm.

Do i become a gangster if i listen to gangster rap?
Do i become a gangster if i watch gangster movies?
Or a Zombie if i watch Zombie movies?
Or a Hells Angel or Bandido if i listen to rock music?

Or do i become what I(!!!) want? And not someone else wants me to be?
If my mind is healthy, my education good and my moral compass intact, i can listen to gangster rap and watch only gangster movies, with any exception, for my whole life, and i wouldn´t become a murderer, a burglar, a thief or whatever! Because i would know that the movies are movies and the music is music, nothing you have to copy to stay alive.

But you have the choice to listen to crappy gangster rap and adapt the behaviour that is told to you in these fairy tales, or simply not. You maybe could adapt what people like KRS1 tell you, that wouldn´t turn you into a bad person!
It´s all up to you. Same with that religious cults stuff. If you let control your mind that easily, it´s your own problem, not Hip Hop´s!

Don´t blame Hip Hop, it´s popular music that influences the easy to influence grey masses, and almost every kind of music is turned into pop(ular) music nowadays, because of the money, money, money!
Rap, Hip Hop´s music style, is just a little part of it!

And that popular sellout Rap doesn´t even reach me, like all that other popular crap. I don´t watch at the YT front page, if i am searching for docs. I don´t listen to radio(a torture in germany), don´t watch any MTV or stuff(if that MTV thing is still alive), i don´t do facebook and all that so called social media, so i don´t come in touch with all that pop crap.

I even couldn´t tell you who is in the top ten(is there even a thing like top ten left?) or even the name of only one actual hyped pop artists, except Rihanna, but that´s not because of her music... Is Kathy Perry still a thing, i remember she was hyped a lot? Or that skinny nude girl with her tongue hanging out of her mouth the whole time? Forgot her name.

Isn´t this all for people aged between 8 and 20? And don´t people know, at the latest after that time, what they want to listen to and don´t need that popular advertising(pop music is nothing else than that, advertising) anymore?

And i am afraid that people which hate only the religious cult of islam(and not all the other cults too) nowadays are very mind controlled(it´s popular in the west to hate the islam, since 9/11 and all the following and ongoing anti-islam propaganda), i bet before 9/11 you wouldn´t have compared islam to Hip Hop, just to show how bad you think both are!

I know from own experience that Hip Hop(if you know what it really is!) is nothing bad, it´s rather the other way around.
But is depends on what YOU make of something!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Once upon a time I went through some similar revelations. There was a compelling series of videos called 'The Industry Exposed'. 70+ videos by the time whoever was making them stopped posting and the site went down. There was a ton of interesting clips, information and hypotheses. Only fragments of the whole remain now. That series is what lead me to discover John Todd. I was disturbed about learning all my favorite cds had demonic spirits or whatever infused within.

Naturally I destroyed each and every one of them before discarding them in the trash.

That was actually pretty ridiculous of me, if you hadn't already thought so.

I do not believe John Todd, or half the ideas regarding the 'Illuminati' and various industries. However there is enough there to tell me something(s) are going on with music used as a tool to help mold minds. Not that anyone denies that is true, at least to an extent.

edit on 9-21-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
One-eyed, one horned flying purple people-eaters.
Sure looked strange to me.
And then there is this one.
Enjoy.
edit on 21-9-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Yes, yes, yes. I'm not sold on the contract thing; but I actually caught myself singing 1.5 for the blunt at work once, and I hate pot, not a fan of today's' rap. My son would insist on playing it over and over again while driving in the car. I had no idea what a blunt was. I no longer use the radio in the car to avoid it.

The power of the spoken word can be life changing, and most rap is just destructive imo.

edit on 21-9-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sekerofknowlege
I'm 25 now and I've been listening to hip hop literally everyday since probably 14. To say it has been a big part of my upbringing would be an understatement. It undeniably influenced my lifestyle as a youth in terms in slang, drugs, rebelliousness, although I would probably deny it at the time. Although I have no regrets in life, the music probably damaged me and my spiritual aura in uncountable ways. I am just now realizing that words are not "just words". To quote Blavatsky: "Sound or speech is a tremendous force when directed by occult knowledge."

I never at once thought the possible damage I may be inflicting upon my psyche and my spiritual health by listening. In fact, I would liken it to "exercise for my mind". Nor did I once question the integrity and motives of these artists. I thought they were simply entertaining us, which they did to a high degree, and getting paid handsomely, as they should (I thought). But they were also planting seeds of destruction into our minds, as these artists are often occultist first, and artists second. Let me explain.

First of all, Satan (so called Illuminati) rules the music industry. I recommend looking into Vigilant Citizens YouTube channel if you want proof of this. There's not one artist that has made it big in any genre of music that hasn't agreed to the rules of the ones calling the shots (so called illuminati). These rules involve rituals, sacrifices, and dumbing down the masses with questionable lyrics. What if Lil Wayne told his boss he didn't want to rap about pills, hoes, and cars? Well you probably wouldn't know who the guy is.

It's paramount to overstand that EVERYTHING in the universe is vibrations. Certain words and phrases are low vibration spells that keep the listener in a disenfranchised state, while other words are positively charged vibrationally, and encourage growth, wisdom, love, and manifestation of dreams. Hip Hop music, along with mainstream music, is loaded with words of the former category, and thus listening to this music keeps us spiritually crippled.

We may think these are harmless lyrics, but words are actually powerful spells (ever wonder why they call it a "spelling" bee?). In the Tarot, the Magician card is known for being an excellent communicator, and having a way with words. His wand is symbolic of the tongue, and with the tongue, or speech, he can achieve high levels of material success, often by manipulating others. Rappers and musicians are the modern day "Magicians", planting seeds of violence, drugs, and womanizing, often with catchy hooks, to lure us in. They are casting "spells"on us with their lyrics. With nearly every young person growing up on mainstream music, and considering the societal problems that often plaque society (such as violence, drug abuse, and an overtly sexualized way of thinking), could there spells be working? To doubt a correlation would be foolish. Society is orchestrated, and the music we hear, movies we see, and foods we eat all, are all chosen by TPTB to sway society in its current, chaotic state (order out of chaos is their motto).

It's crazy, but song lyrics that I haven't listened to in months (possibly even years) are coming to surface. It's as if there permanently embedded in my mind. Last night, in my dream, a Lil Wayne song that I haven't listened to since I don't know how long (years) was playing in the background in one of my dreams. In my waking state, random (often violent) hip hop songs get stuck in my head. Again, these are songs I haven't listened to in years! I feel like it's going to take a very long time to delete all these garbage lyrics from my hard drive ( my brain). It almost feels like some form of mind control as in the middle of the day, the most random, blasphemous song lyric will come up!

These rappers/artists themselves are also some sick, twisted people; NOT people we want to be idolizing. They have all sold their souls to Satan, and you shouldn't feel pity if anything happens to them. It was all in the fine print in the contracts they signed.

There are more conscious music/artists out there, and I'm not completely opposed to them, but I simply don't trust ANY one of these artists putting subliminal messages into my brain, because like I stated, if they have a record deal, they work for Satan, who controls the music and entertainment industry. If their independent, then I'd be more inclined to listen, but the truth of the matter is I'm just done any kind if mainstream/hip hop.The best way to go is listen to music without lyrics, such as Jazz, of Classical, to be 100% sure that no subliminal (or direct; artists nowadays are becoming more blatant with their satanic messages) messages are entering your psych.

So, to the spiritually inclined, here's my warning to you; be careful about what kind of music you listen too! Like I stated, I'm hearing these devilish songs in my sleep, and I believe it's going to take 20 years or so for these song lyrics to stop surfacing, if they ever do. I truly believe my spiritual growth has been stunted rather severely due to countless hours of listening to these often violent songs. Nowadays, even if I'm at a restaurant or something, and I hear a song, I'm aware of the potential affects it is having on my being. Today I consider my self an advanced spiritual being, and Hip-Hop/ mainstream music has no place in my life anymore.

This message is, of course, to those whom are on a spiritual path. If your lawless and "don't believe in anything ", then listen to whatever the hell you want.

Thanks for reading, and always be aware of words, and the spells and trances they could put you in.

Music has power. Just look at the way one person on stage can make a crowd do whatever they tell them. Music can change your emotions, it can help or break concentration.

Recently, there was and Indian cultural festival downtown in my city. There was a stage set up with music. I stood there for a while watching different random people show up and start a big synchronized dance group. It was pretty impressive actually. They were just random people off the street they were all dancing perfectly in sync.There was probably about 15 people by the end of the song. It didn't seem like it was something that was planned they all just kind of heard the music and wandered over to dance.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Have a taste of this, and have yourself a glorious day.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I'm happy that you're taking an interest in what other people listen to...but it didn't work when Tipper Gore tried it, and it's not going to work due to your post. I'm strong enough to understand subtle context and smart enough to realize irony/sarcasm in songs.

Thanks for playing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join