It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I was really skeptical of the whole telepathic communication claim early on.
As time passed I became more open to the idea.

After my experience I'd say I'm certain they have some form of telepathy and it's powerful.
I don't know how they achieve it. But I know they must be doing it.

Yes, it was just a thought, " come see we are here," and I went out like a robot never giving it a second thought, very calm, strange
edit on 21-9-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

I mean... It sounds like an ex gf that he thought was single.. .and turned out to be a married woman. Why do they even still communicate? Why would aliens bring him on board a ship so he can yell and curse at her?

To be able to use "JT" as some kind of credibility increase and NOT share the blog strikes me as the usual trolljob. We would dissect the hell out of, probably find something that doesnt match the story and he knows it.

That's not how it worked.

Do you have any idea how extremely dangerous it would be to link people to her blog over this? Do you have any idea how pissed she would be for EVER?

There are countless people reading this story now, we have every type of weirdo imaginable here. To just say "hey, here's her real name - now you get her address phone work etc" is extremely dangerous for her, and the kids.

I absolutely under no circumstances will share this information with anyone here except Springer or SkepticOverlord, whom I trust as the check and balance for this website. They are good guys and I know I'm safe with them, and they are very discreet and will protect confidential information.

If either of them cares, I'll show them what she said on her blog. But no one else has any chance in hell of getting that information. I won't even copy paste what she said because yall could start doing searches and might stumble upon it.

I will protect people I know and never ever get them involved with the kind of crazy people that are drawn to a website like this. I've had death threats in the past, and I've seen others subjected to them (some really angry poster going berserk). Being anonymous is essential.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

Thank you for bringing that up, good post.
The story about Utgarde Loki is really interesting.

I really enjoyed reading it.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

To be able to use "JT" as some kind of credibility increase and NOT share the blog strikes me as the usual trolljob. We would dissect the hell out of, probably find something that doesnt match the story and he knows it.

And most of us know that there is no blog. I think the OP also knows there is no blog.

If Skeptic Overlord or Springer think it's absolutely necessary to confirm it, I will do so privately.
No one under any circumstance will be bothering this individual at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I think thats a fair reaction. I was a bit hasty looking back at that post

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey Muzzle, Have you researched Dorothy Izzat at all?

Google search.
Link

I think the images might resonate just a bit? Her's is an experience I've never seen effectively debunked AND it was extensively researched. The images are beautiful, but make sure you read the story to understand what they are if you don't know already.

Let me know what you think?

PS here is another link...
Link - Vancouver Lights Dorothy Izzat

This should link to the documentary:
Izzat Documentary

Annnnd... here is a video link of a similar phenomenon from a woman named Stella Lansing:
Stella Lansing Super 8 paranormal images
edit on 21-9-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks, watching the Unsolved Mysteries piece on her (on youtube) right now.
I've actually never heard of her till now.
Appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Thanks, watching the Unsolved Mysteries piece on her (on youtube) right now.
I've actually never heard of her till now.
Appreciate it.

Coo! I just added links to other stuff for you regarding her and one other woman.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I honestly don't know what to make of the phenomena going on in either case, Izzat or Lansing's.
Something is truly weird about them.

You kinda opened a rabbit hole there, lol.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

And most of us know that there is no blog. I think the OP also knows there is no blog.

If Skeptic Overlord or Springer think it's absolutely necessary to confirm it, I will do so privately.
No one under any circumstance will be bothering this individual at all.

What a brave offer you've made there. You know it's ridiculous that they wound deem it necessary to confirm your imaginary blogger. You posted in the Gray Area. This is the calculated yet sad "offer" of a person who has dug themselves into their story way too deep to get out now.

Come on, Muzzle. We are your brothers and sisters in humanity here, and we aren't as dumb as you think; or perhaps I should say you dont beat our intelligence quotient by as much as you think you do, buddy!

Some of us may recognize your many many tells because we ourselves have tried your same tactics when we have stretched the truth too much and got called out. See?

All you have to do is say: "you know, maybe I was mistaken about this situation and mistaken about JT's "blog." and we will admire you for coming clean!
edit on 21-9-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I mean... It sounds like an ex gf that he thought was single.. .and turned out to be a married woman. Why do they even still communicate? Why would aliens bring him on board a ship so he can yell and curse at her?

"I mean... It sounds like an ex gf that he thought was single.. .and turned out to be a married woman."

Seems to be the case.

"Why do they even still communicate? "

Seems to be indirectly only. Appears some type of attachment took place that set him up to hinder his growth/enlightenment. The good news is if he gets through it, he will be educated in that area and with his detailed writing ability, help others - provide insight on how to over come that type of stumbling block in their life which sadly hinders their further enlightenment, in a compassionate manner.

"Why would aliens bring him on board a ship so he can yell and curse at her?"

Possibly to see how he would respond to her. Appears he has work to do to get over the anger first to genuinely let go and forgive. Not an easy task. Fortunately anger is a form of care, as in, one cares enough to be angry. The opposite of love is fear.

"To be able to use "JT" as some kind of credibility increase and NOT share the blog strikes me as the usual trolljob. We would dissect the hell out of, probably find something that doesnt match the story and he knows it."

Again, it's fear. Not trollish. I think we can dissect from here. From this thread, and wait for further info from others and him on ET contact.

One way of letting go of fear is to realize in 4th dimension, where many feel we are, we can create what we really want with what seems to be the benevolent ET's help, but the thing is, the creation has to be something like a co-creation that also benefits others, that is 'service to others' not just self. For example, in a sad state he stated he just wanted a couple of dogs, farm with a house on it, or something like that. It's in another post back a page or two. I am thinking as a service to others concept, he can open his heart and share this creation in the works with someone else by merely thinking about it, who feels the same as in, another partner/lover who have no tricks up their sleeve, but to love another beautiful person snd share the dogs and farm together. When 2 needs are met, one to the other, service is not just to self at this point. When something like this happens, service to others extends outwards to others, others come on board in their lives in some way and the co-creation gets bigger. It goes from a small farm to an entire town, then state, Nation, world. Sounds magicalish but that's the gist of it. Sounds like a real gift to one person, then another and another.

I think the OP can overcome the anger once he realizes his anger is fear. His contact clearly showed he is jumping the gun in wanting to forgive now when he needs to address his anger, which is really only fear, first. We all should realize that there is nothing to fear, like fear of rejection, failure, unworthyness, when it is clear we are special enough to be gifted with co-creation in 4D and ET contact. Letting go of anger then forgive. There is no harbouring anger still and genuine forgiveness. His abduction revealed the issue he needs to work on. So hard. I get it. He can do it though.

edit on 21-9-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I don't know how long you've been around ATS, your profile was created a little over a year ago.

Whenever someone is believed to be pulling a hoax here, there are instances where the admins will do a few checks on the authenticity of a claim. They will then proceed to punish that individual if they determine they are knowingly hoaxing the community. This has happened on multiple occasions.

There is no bravery required on my part, because I have no problem substantiating what I said - that I believe that individual offered me a confirmation. Worst case scenario, it's an unbelievably bizarre random coincidence that would even, I believe, baffle them. Any rational person would sit there and say "well I'll be damned, that's extremely weird" at the least.

You claim to recognize and know my "tells" but you don't actually know me at all, and so have no baseline to determine such a claim with any authenticity or accuracy. We haven't played poker, and you cannot create a baseline of my "normal" behavior versus my "abnormal" behavior.

You admit that you have tried "these same tactics", referring to the accusations of "deception" earlier in your posts. How do I know you're not intentionally being deceptive now via disingenuous behavior and knowingly fabricating false narratives to attempt to discredit my story purely based on your own unique motivations and so as to falsely confirm your own belief systems?

Although you might attempt to tactically deceive others, I do not follow such a philosophy in life. Although I too am guilty of lying to people in my past, I did not lie in any way in my OP. In fact, I have never knowingly lied on ATS because I believe strongly in that rule here because I genuinely want to know the truth about reality and so would never accept polluting my own motive with hypocrisy in this pursuit.

I may utilize creative language to create alternative narratives for things like political issues in order to give readers a different perspective on something, but we usually call that "point of view" or "opinion" and it is not considered a lie, that is, knowingly telling falsified information for the purposes of outright deception.

For example, when someone offers a photograph of a person with a slit in their eye, and states they are reptilians, I might suggest "how do you know they aren't a cat? I'm going with catpeople" to prove a point that it's all a matter of "how you look at it and in what context", I am not saying I believe there are cat people or reptilian shapeshifters. In fact I'm skeptical of either yet I also admit I do not know either way. To me these are unknowns but I prefer to offer alternative points of view to open other's minds to differing possibilities.

I already admitted even at the start, that I am not fully aware of what happened to me and though many perspectives offered by members here do not seem palpable I am generally more open to them after I think about them in depth. I left open doors for multiple possibilities.

I have nothing to come clean about because I believe I am already clean.

I might admire your strong skepticism but I do not admire your past history of lying to others and I do not admire your absolute devotion to believing your "interpretations" of my behavior are accurate in any way. You don't know me, you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to analyzing me, there is no scientific basis for your observations and no controlled conditions or baseline information for you to draw from.

At best you are merely espousing rhetoric based on your own prejudices and stereotypes and strongly clinging to a specific belief system that may not be very realistic at all. There are a lot of things we do not know much about, and you definitely don't know much about me.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

"I mean... It sounds like an ex gf that he thought was single.. .and turned out to be a married woman."

Seems to be the case.

No yall got it mostly wrong.
Don't bother speculating about this.
I'll offer bits of information about that as I move forward and express various aspects to everything.

I definitely won't reveal the utter depths of my relationship with that person at this time because it is not appropriate nor is it relevant to this particular topic. I will discuss something though to give a better idea.

Gimme some time, going out for a smoke break.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Man am I lost , but its fun, back to reading

Ha ha, you are but you aren't, you're the dancer in the Storm with the 3 sevens having fun. That is a good sign in this space in time. If you meditate/pray you can ask for insight about this thread then post it here.

Now is the time for disclosure.

Corey Goode, just a few days ago, said everyone all over the world would gravitate towards each other in groups. Like find each other. Said something about service to others is what we need to be doing. Some may feel they are not in a position to do that even if they desire to be of service as in they are isolated from others physically. In helping others break out of any emotional negativity to advance/forward ET disclosure like listening/reading others posts and responding compassionately or with understanding or with hope, well that is indeed a service to another, which can be done even in an isolated position.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

BRING me back a contact DAMN IT this civilian crap is BORING!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

Seems to be the case.

No yall got it mostly wrong.
Don't bother speculating about this.
I'll offer bits of information about that as I move forward and express various aspects to everything.

I definitely won't reveal the utter depths of my relationship with that person at this time because it is not appropriate nor is it relevant to this particular topic. I will discuss something though to give a better idea.

Gimme some time, going out for a smoke break.

Keep in mind JT was there when you were abducted so the relevance of that is being addressed.

Many of us believe you. Trying to figure it out. Many of us know it's not easy for you. Many more will make contact.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

LIAR.
I get NUTHIN ...guess it;'s the broke vessel.
KNOCK first please.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Well as of now there really is no blog because no one on this thread has claimed to see it other than the OP.

Technically, if the OP just claims he's seen it, the blog exists. Whether the blog has been manifested months ago or is being manifested now is the question. This is what happens in 4D, anything is possible. We must believe that but be consciously positive in attitude. Try to. This is how full ET disclosure comes.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

a reply to: yuppa

Who is the noobcicle?

What is a noobcicle?

I was just backhandedly calling th eperson who had around 120-300 or so post that. i done even remember th eusername.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hey guys.

Here is a "public service announcement" re: The Grey Area Forum Guidelines:

The Grey Area

I'm certainly not trying to moderate here, it just seems like some posters are not familiar with the unique "rules" and environment of this forum.

Ever your helpful servant,

AB

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join