It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thanks for the info on the way things work around here with suspected hoaxes. You're right, I haven't been here for long. It's my understanding that there is a different standard about claims made when posting in the Gray Area. I understand that's one reason FOR the Gray Area- for claims which can't be investigated in any normal sense of the word. So to be clear: I'm saying that I suspect that you posted your experience in the Gray Area, perhaps subconsciously, BECAUSE it won't require the owners to get involved. If I'm mistaken about the lesser standards of the Gray Area, I trust you will you will inform me, and I thank you in advance.

My suggestion to you that some of us here may recognize your (alleged) attempts to shore up a fabricated or exxaggerated story, because we may have done something similar in the past, is not me saying or admitting that I have a history of deception; but I DO recognize what you just did there by taking my words and restating them as something more. I am not offended, however, buddy. I'm human and not sinless. But you are correct: you don't know if, as you said, I am "being intentionally deceptive via disingenuous behavior and knowingly fabricating false narratives" so I can "falsely confirm my own belief systems." I could be doing all that! Or, I could just be calling a guy out who I think is not being honest.

I don't know anything about you beyond what you've claimed in your thread here, you are also right about that. You, however, seem to know a lot about me, since you say I'm "strongly clinging to a belief system that may not be realistic at all." What is my belief system? To what unrealistic belief system am I clinging? I don't know you, and apparently I don't know myself either because I don't know of my belief system that I'm clinging to here. Would you help me, and be specific about my belief system? Thanks in advance, man!

edit on 21-9-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2017 by KansasGirl because: Darn autocorrect

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

About skepticism.

Back in the late 1990's as I was in high school I was interested in all sorts of topics, including anything classified as "paranormal". This actually drew me to the works of Carl Sagan, and in 11th and 12th grade I read almost everything he wrote - except Contact - strangely enough.

One of my favorite works by Sagan is "Demon Haunted World" whereby he explains Skepticism in depth, why it's important, some methods of how to achieve it properly, and why it is incorrect to be both a blind believer and a blind denier. His works aid one in developing a skeptical mindset whereby you will often say "I simply don't know either way" because you begin to better identify what you do know for sure, and more often, what you do not know for sure.

His "baloney detection kit" was my first really solid immersion into formal skepticism, and over the years I have studied philosophy and logic, and become aware of many logical fallacies. In addition, being formally trained in debate, I learned many of the rules of debate and often try my best to abide by them. I believe in fair argument and am willing to concede a position if the truth seems to contradict it. That is because my ultimate goal is to learn the truth.

Although many of us have preconceived notions and belief systems, and I do as well, I am not one to cling too strongly to any particular idea without it being strongly supported and weakly contested. In my life, especially here at ATS, many beliefs that I had maintained were crushed and replaced by better information and better questions. Over the years I became so enamored by the mental pleasures associated with that system, that I, in a way, have become addicted to the process of crushing beliefs and replacing them with something better. I thrive and actually gain pleasure psychologically and biochemically from the process of learning. I'm an addict of academia, and believe that is one of my best qualities.

I just recently watched a documentary, rather dated but still viable and important, by James Randi, one of the best known well versed skeptics of psychic phenomena. It is important to remember one of the main axioms that he related, and other intelligent skeptics like him often relate - that it is impossible to prove a negative, but what we can do is uncover enough information to determine if something is very unlikely.

So I really do not mind skepticism from anyone, in fact I applaud and esteem it. If someone blindly believes me I find it distasteful because I notice their lack of healthy skepticism. I find it to be an annoyance.

However when it comes to blind denial, false accusations, underhanded tactics, etc - to perpetuate a denial of something that the individual actually does not know but convinces themselves that they know and will do anything to disparage it and put their target into disrepute - I abhor it. I've seen far more vicious behavior from the self-styled yet completely uneducated and irresponsible debunkers than I've seen from the people that just naively believe in anything.

It is akin to a hoaxer because both hoaxers and mindless debunkers are both deceptive and will knowingly falsify and act disingenuous in their pursuit of convincing people of something. They will ignore important aspects of things knowingly and focus on trivial aspects of things to convince their audience of something that is clearly not true. This is dangerous behavior and it is sociopathic at it's core.

Not one hardline debunker in this thread has followed any valid set of rules to justify their style of attack. It isn't healthy skepticism. They have failed to ask the right questions by and large.

On the other hand, many of the more seasoned thinkers have exercised healthy skepticism and that is evident in their posts. Many of these people are not "obsessed" with proving or disproving my story because they will recognize that with what I have provided (and even to myself, with everything I know about this incident), that it is going to be very difficult to determine the truth of what happened unless more happens and I can gather some good evidence to base further analysis upon.

Until further information is forthcoming, it is irrational to assume that we know much of anything beyond the fact that it ought to be clear that something very odd occurred to me and that I experienced and witnessed some strange phenomena that I myself, despite my great knowledge base, cannot properly identify with any great precision.

From my point of view, it seems that there is a strong possibility that I had an alien encounter. Or at least what we will classify as an alien encounter, whatever that might be. The problem is we don't even know for sure what's really going on with this phenomena, and it is a matter of heated controversy to this day with many varying theories and opinions.

I want you, and everyone, to remain skeptical - but I also want everyone to open their minds to something greater and consider the possibilities. I myself will attempt to do the same, although difficult, process of healthy skepticism and critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I didn't post this in the Gray Area, I posted it in Aliens/UFOs.
The mods moved it here.

It's true that my OP claim cannot be proven one way or the other, but my later claim about the individual posting something that I deemed a confirmation is provable.

If what she posted was in her mind a confirmation may not be provable, but the fact what she posted is easily construed by anyone knowing my OP and then considering her immediate posting within a day of that OP, would see that it is very easy to be construed as a confirmation.

It was ambiguous but full of interesting clues that make it very easy to construe in such a way.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith
OP, you really should read Corey Goode's transcripts to gain some insight on how exhausting being contacted can be when going public. He just does his best to state the facts.

I totally understand the skepticism of everyone because I am totally skeptical of someone like Goode.

Ha ha! Exactly!

What Corey has to say is frightening most of the time. What I 'get' when I read him, is the 'code.'

Code speak. Code writing. Difficult to explain. His most recent posting is the most imformative and relevant to what seems to be going on for a lot of us -you included.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

I honestly don't know what to make of the phenomena going on in either case, Izzat or Lansing's.
Something is truly weird about them.

You kinda opened a rabbit hole there, lol.
Thanks.

Yep. It's a pretty strange thing.

It's interesting how the phenomenon centers sometimes around a place, and other times around a person. Most people might touch it occasionally (or be touched by it) but it doesn't remain rooted in our regular daily experience.

When it happens, and there is no ready explanation, there is always a choice: do I blow this off so I don't have to deal with something extra-ordinary, or do I force myself to see it as outside normal experience

But even when accepting it's "weird" the matter of interpretation and determining "what just happened?" is tricky.

I appreciate you exploring what happened and letting us chime in with our own thoughts and interpretations. It's helpful to see others having "extra-normal" type experiences as it means those who occasionally bump into this type of thing are not alone, even if we just stand around and scratch our heads over it.

edit on 21-9-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

My belief system is skepticism? Is that what you're saying?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What is my belief system? What unrealistic belief system am I clinging to? I don't know you, and apparently I don't know myself either because I don't know of my belief system that I'm clinging to here. Would you help me, and be specific about my belief system? Thanks in advance, man!

Your belief system that I am lying.
Whatever motivations are behind that, and whatever you "think you see" as my tells, must be wrong, because I know I'm not lying.

Now, if you did see anything of validity, you need to find the specific context of exactly the pinpoint piece that you considered a tell.

Then you need to include the context that I am purposely withholding information about things like : who I am, who the other individual is, our past relationship, and other sensitive information that could prove disastrous if I revealed. So yes I am hiding information but I have good reasons to do so and anyone sensible would agree to hide such things until they could be released in a more controlled and agreed upon format.

So if you are merely following a gut instinct that I'm hiding things here, well you're right, I'm hiding stuff. But none of it is malicious or of ill intent. I am hiding important personal information and ensuring that no one can figure that information out by my posts. So yes, I have to be careful.

But in respect of my OP - I didn't lie about any of it. Sure, I could rewrite the OP in exquisite detail and it would be 10 or 15 posts long, but most of that additional detail has come out as I responded to questions and thought of additional things I could bring up that I remembered.

I personally believe you are following your intuition and gut instincts here, and that's why you're just so sure I'm being evasive and hiding things. Your instinct is correct but the reasoning behind it is not negative. I've explained several times why I must hide certain information to protect myself and others.

The real issue here I think is that our conscious minds are no where near as powerful as our subconscious minds, and that although we may have accurate instincts and intuitive capabilities, our conscious assessments of those are usually unrefined and highly inaccurate.

So yes, a target existed, but you were not hitting the bullseye because you were making the wrong associations, assumptions, and applying prejudices and stereotypes in a situation where they may not have actually applied. You also were not being completely scientific about it, in that you were pegging on specific instances and analyzing them in depth properly by proven methodology.

If you go back and reevaluate everything you will recognize that my explanation that I am hiding important personal information and avoiding going into detail about personal things like my sex-life or whatever, than you will recognize that all of the instances you thought I was lying were either justified redaction or that you simply just misunderstood the context and phraseology I employed.
edit on 9/21/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

My belief system is skepticism? Is that what you're saying?

No.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

a reply to: bknapple32

One of the conspiracy theories floating around in the UFO community for decades has been that Hollywood is used by the Military to discredit UFO reports.

The gist is that Hollywood will cover a lot of aspects, and then anytime anyone reports anything everyone will say "this guy watches too many movies!".

Do you go around taking parts of films you see and creating elaborate falsehoods to create an environment where everyone thinks your nuts and wants to lock you up in a ward, ensuring that you'll never be taken seriously again?

I don't. I'm way too self-conscious and embarrassed way too easily to have any reason to do that. The only reason I had posted this story in public was because I was willing to sacrifice what anyone thought about me to tell them the truth about something really weird going on here at Earth, and that my own personal experience is my personal guide and shared that with others so they could at least anticipate more accurately what might happen to them someday.

Posting this has already created a lot of grief for me, and I just know it deep down inside that it will continue creating more and more grief for me as the days go forward. All sorts of stuff is coming out of the woodwork and I don't like most of it. I knew that was possible but I, stubborn hardheaded me

My response to his quote is below. Shouldn't show up inside his quoted words.(fixed it. Yay! And I think I cut off some of his post at the end fixing it.)

Ok, since the movie industry is being brought up here, lets also look at this.

As reported by OP, Thor (blue) was posted by JT, where JT's physical image was in his ET abduction the other night, a day after his abduction ocurred. Then the OP's name.

Thor Blue Hollywood style is in reference to: Thor: Ragnarok where the Grandmaster in the comics is a blue skinned ET. But in this movie he is not blue.

What does it all mean?

Appears to be code speak. Soul to soul code speak verifying the abduction did take place.

Movies are all code speak. Some more in your face than others.
edit on 21-9-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks.

My ultimate hope is that we humans will focus more on figuring out these abnormal experiences and determining, in a scientific fashion, exactly what is going on.

Of course with the wide variety of phenomena there are going to be all sorts of interesting discoveries and explanations.

Like for instances the strange camera anomalies in the post you shared, I don't even know where to classify some of that stuff. Does it go under ghosts or aliens or what? I simply am not sure because it's so strange and out-of-the-ordinary even in terms of most 'normal' para-normal topics.

They are going under the really oddball stuff, though they may better fit in a more traditional category. I like the really oddball X-files though. They are real mindbenders.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

BRING me back a contact DAMN IT this civilian crap is BORING!

I'm trying to get abducted again but it didn't happen for the last two nights.
Believe me I wanna go back! I'll ask them good questions this time, promise!

And I'll demand selfies!

edit on 9/21/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

What is my belief system? What unrealistic belief system am I clinging to? I don't know you, and apparently I don't know myself either because I don't know of my belief system that I'm clinging to here. Would you help me, and be specific about my belief system? Thanks in advance, man!

Your belief system that I am lying.
Whatever motivations are behind that, and whatever you "think you see" as my tells, must be wrong, because I know I'm not lying.

Now, if you did see anything of validity, you need to find the specific context of exactly the pinpoint piece that you considered a tell.

Then you need to include the context that I am purposely withholding information about things like : who I am, who the other individual is, our past relationship, and other sensitive information that could prove disastrous if I revealed. So yes I am hiding information but I have good reasons to do so and anyone sensible would agree to hide such things until they could be released in a more controlled and agreed upon format.

So if you are merely following a gut instinct that I'm hiding things here, well you're right, I'm hiding stuff. But none of it is malicious or of ill intent. I am hiding important personal information and ensuring that no one can figure that information out by my posts. So yes, I have to be careful.

But in respect of my OP - I didn't lie about any of it. Sure, I could rewrite the OP in exquisite detail and it would be 10 or 15 posts long, but most of that additional detail has come out as I responded to questions and thought of additional things I could bring up that I remembered.

I personally believe you are following your intuition and gut instincts here, and that's why you're just so sure I'm being evasive and hiding things. Your instinct is correct but the reasoning behind it is not negative. I've explained several times why I must hide certain information to protect myself and others.

The real issue here I think is that our conscious minds are no where near as powerful as our subconscious minds, and that although we may have accurate instincts and intuitive capabilities, our conscious assessments of those are usually unrefined and highly inaccurate.

So yes, a target existed, but you were not hitting the bullseye because you were making the wrong associations, assumptions, and applying prejudices and stereotypes in a situation where they may not have actually applied. You also were not being completely scientific about it, in that you were pegging on specific instances and analyzing them in depth properly by proven methodology.

If you go back and reevaluate everything you will recognize that my explanation that I am hiding important personal information and avoiding going into detail about personal things like my sex-life or whatever, than you will recognize that all of the instances you thought I was lying were either justified redaction or that you simply just misunderstood the context and phraseology I employed.

I don't think that my suspicion that you are fabricating things is a belief SYSTEM. It's just what I think here.

I don't think you want to bring up not being scientific here. I'm not being scientific? Of course I'm not. I'm just saying I think you made up the blog post. I'm not sure how I could apply the scientific method to that one. But in any case, where have YOU been scientific? Where have you used science here? I haven't asked you to, because hey we are in the Gray Area forum....but since you bring it up....

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If your son has no recollection of that event have you considered if you too at some young age had a similar event and could not recall it as well? We rarely have memory recall prior to the age of 5 because our cognitive thought ability typically begins to develop between 5-6 yrs old which is what is believed to begin the long term memory recall capabilities of our brains. However, there are rare instances where we have snipets of a memory prior to 5 yrs of age.

Your story sent chills down my spine. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

You are right about that the abduction centered on the issues I personally need to work on the most.

I don't think fear is that big of a component, but rather that my disappointment of betrayal and my belief that I was treated very wrongly, deceived, and almost killed led to a type of anger and disgust within me towards that individual.

They know very well that this is a problem her and I have to deal with someday and overcome through forgiveness and acceptance so that we can not have to struggle with that issue any longer.

Every day I have to deal with it. And forgiveness is the only route I ever find any meaningful solution in. I love the concept of forgiveness because it helps when nothing else will, and I feel so much better about things.

Really complex personal relationships with long histories can be very challenging and complicated things to work out. It takes a lot of time, and the more the issues are avoided, the more they fester and plague you.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

NAW ,man THEY won't GIVE you proof.TOO many CRAZY humans,want their crap.
I'm in it for myself here...
If you can bring back AN UNSEEN COLOR in our spectrum, that would work.
edit on 22-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Certain elements suggest you had an out of body experience...

Do people vomit in out-of-body experiences?
Is that a normal thing to do with no body?

This part of your story (the vomiting) along with your observance of vivid colors and colors in general lead me to believe it was not a dream. The vomiting aspect is tied directly to your physical body. The astral body does not experience physical feeling because of the obvious fact it is not physical. I OBE at will and have done so for years after many, many years of practice, meditation, and fine tuning. You did not have an OBE.

I genuinely think you had a very real physical abduction experience that was enhanced by the tech you referenced. That explains why you had a physical reaction of being on the ship. You also recalled your vomit as being black liquid referencing the coffee you had been drinking earlier in the evening. An interesting detail but not too much detail.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

I mean... It sounds like an ex gf that he thought was single.. .and turned out to be a married woman. Why do they even still communicate? Why would aliens bring him on board a ship so he can yell and curse at her?

To be able to use "JT" as some kind of credibility increase and NOT share the blog strikes me as the usual trolljob. We would dissect the hell out of, probably find something that doesnt match the story and he knows it.

That's not how it worked.

Do you have any idea how extremely dangerous it would be to link people to her blog over this? Do you have any idea how pissed she would be for EVER?

There are countless people reading this story now, we have every type of weirdo imaginable here. To just say "hey, here's her real name - now you get her address phone work etc" is extremely dangerous for her, and the kids.

I absolutely under no circumstances will share this information with anyone here except Springer or SkepticOverlord, whom I trust as the check and balance for this website. They are good guys and I know I'm safe with them, and they are very discreet and will protect confidential information.

If either of them cares, I'll show them what she said on her blog. But no one else has any chance in hell of getting that information. I won't even copy paste what she said because yall could start doing searches and might stumble upon it.

I will protect people I know and never ever get them involved with the kind of crazy people that are drawn to a website like this. I've had death threats in the past, and I've seen others subjected to them (some really angry poster going berserk). Being anonymous is essential.

That's what Corey Goode said he got. Death threats and so on.

But, here he still is. Getting the info out. Even his wife did a video about what had been going on with him and their family. If anyone is into 'looks' as a judgement of character or 'vocal sounds/speech patterns/inflections, she looks and sounds very normal and she's pretty as can be in a nondramatic way.

Maybe the Admin here can verify the blog then post here then.

And the idea of weirdos on here. Well. Um, the beings who abducted you are described as way out there. And what happened to you is not the norm. And. The craft over you could have taken you out faster than any said human weirdo sending you threats online or trying to jump your ass on the street. Right? So really think about what you are saying here.

Said human weirdos against ET's. Huge difference. But I hear you.

Next time you have contact and you agree to the contact of course, ask if they will protect you from the said human weirdos you're fearful of.

This is big news man. If we can't disclose how good is the transition to full ET disclosure going to unfold? That's why Corey Goode went for it. It's too incredible not to.

But, baby steps for now. I get it. Every day, night I'm constantly praying to Jesus Christ for protection. You went through much.

edit on 22-9-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i have real alien experience. it didn't go exactly as muzzle has described.

this is what happens for me. i try to go to a certain porn area and they block the page. but they allow other regular porn.
i'm not joking. i try to use astrology site and they block it cause i know too much about it and i might effect the celebrities of charts i look up.

they try to block my mind out when i speak too much. they are very controlling and have no lives.

they have nothing better to do then watch me. they flashed an image of 2 exactly symmetrical almond shaped eyes that stayed in my vision for 2 minutes. similar to how looking at a light gets stuck in your eyes.

no you dont want contact with any of these.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

To be able to use "JT" as some kind of credibility increase and NOT share the blog strikes me as the usual trolljob. We would dissect the hell out of, probably find something that doesnt match the story and he knows it.

And most of us know that there is no blog. I think the OP also knows there is no blog.

If Skeptic Overlord or Springer think it's absolutely necessary to confirm it, I will do so privately.
No one under any circumstance will be bothering this individual at all.

What a brave offer you've made there. You know it's ridiculous that they wound deem it necessary to confirm your imaginary blogger. You posted in the Gray Area. This is the calculated yet sad "offer" of a person who has dug themselves into their story way too deep to get out now.

Come on, Muzzle. We are your brothers and sisters in humanity here, and we aren't as dumb as you think; or perhaps I should say you dont beat our intelligence quotient by as much as you think you do, buddy!

Some of us may recognize your many many tells because we ourselves have tried your same tactics when we have stretched the truth too much and got called out. See?

All you have to do is say: "you know, maybe I was mistaken about this situation and mistaken about JT's "blog." and we will admire you for coming clean!

Who's your handler?

You are so being triggered to discredit the OP the way you are.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
just to not let them get away scott free i also suspect they try to somewhat enter my consciousness to experience the human experience/sexual feelings.

they messed up my relationship with my S.O. a bit.

they should be ashamed of themselves but are so corrupted with their 'might' (advanced tech) that they will never change.

they've had options to email me but don't bother. they are keen on keeping themselves trackless.

they are rats in the shadows. they dont care to be honest with us.

edit on 22-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join