It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which path would you choose?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Not getting religious but this makes 1 think. Associated with Spirit path.

2 Corinthians 5King James Version (KJV)

5 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

Third eye perception data (seeing more then and beyond the physical reality) -

7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight

8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

'day Tristan

However, by being in contact with material minded people here on Earth, they understand why their spiritual world is so important.

In other words, they were initially in a spirit world, screwed up badly, got reborn into this world and learned the hard-way that their initial spiritual path is the best path for them into eternity.

After enduring this material hell-hole, they will return to the spiritual version of this world and never ever make the same mistake again.

Please take what I say as just voicing an alternative . . . .

Conversely, one can say; by being in contact with spiritually minded people here on earth (and on the spiritual plane) one can understand why the "material" world is so important.

My reason is that the spiritual world and people are so indifferent to suffering here on earth. I think the concepts of karma and reincarnation both desensitise people to suffering.

My observations have lead me to the conclusion that it here in life that people can learn compassion and kindness. Not in the spiritual. The spiritual world seems helpless or unable or not wanting to help out down here. So aloof they are there and here.

I've already chosen to stay here and live with the Asura rather then the Devic, one might say.

edit on 19-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity and typo

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

the second path cancels out the first...

one is truth regardless of belief

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Accepted logic Akragon

NAMASTE.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: Reverbs

One path points to accepting the Singularity. The other points towards accepting Eternal Existence beyond.

The spiritual side is the only way for me.

AND the spiritual side has high tech and is much more advanced then here on earth.....simply......words or speech has authority to deny all known laws ...... and I am not talking about God but his servants and sons and daughters.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

There is no spoon path.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
My reason is that the spiritual world and people are so indifferent to suffering here on earth. I think the concepts of karma and reincarnation both desensitise people to suffering.

I've already chosen to stay here and live with the Asura rather then the Devic, one might say.

If that is a one off event, then I agree.

However,
1) what if we started in that world
2) did not know suffering
3) caused misery there
4) got sent here to this world to learn our lesson
5) then when we learn, our lives end here and we return

Or how about we constantly swap with our other selves. Like our lower-self exists here in the material world and our higher-self exists in the spiritual world.

Then after a standard 40 Year Trial we swap with our other 'selfs'. One enters this world and the other 'times-out' and slowly heals.

Sounds like the Yin-Yang circle where our 2 selves are on a wheel where 1 is in light and the other in darkness as the wheel rotates.

AddOn:
Maybe Jesus is the way out of this never ending cycle. So its either paradise with Jesus or reincarnate for both of our selves in this never ending cycle.
edit on 19-9-2017 by Tristran because: spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

whatsthisthen - Conversely, one can say; by being in contact with spiritually minded people here on earth (and on the spiritual plane) one can understand why the "material" world is so important.

Tristran - If that is a one off event, then I agree

I think it's important to consider the opposite.

Compared to people in this "material" world, there is a certain emotional coldness in spiritual people from the spiritual world that feels so very foriegn.

My best guess is that the people in the spiritual worlds need a great deal more experience here so that one can at least sense kindness and compassion in them.

The problem is that people generally trash this world and each other when they come here. One can see that they are "young" and need to learn. Yet "Upstairs" does nothing it seems to keep it's children in check. That's a problem for everyone else.

But anyway, I grumble too much about the "higher ups". Suffice it to say; there are generally alternatives to most things.

Perhaps one might even coin the phrase; The only universal constant is the presence of anomaly.

Maybe Jesus is the way out of this never ending cycle. So its either paradise with Jesus or reincarnate for both of our selves in this never ending cycle.

Maybe for some . . . .

Yet wouldn't it be better to break the cycle?

The one thing I know, is that this world does not need to be a place that creates trauma in the innocent - someone has set it up that way.

edit on 19-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Yet wouldn't it be better to break the cycle?

The one thing I know, is that this world does not need to be a place that creates trauma in the innocent - someone has set it up that way.

The cycle was broken after Jesus rose from the tomb.

This is the unbreakable link that Lucifer tries to sever.

The little gods rely upon mortals to worship them to maintain their power. Zeus / Thor / Baal etc all need followers.

They hate Jesus because He has given us mortals the ultimate 'Get out of Jail Free' card. Hence, the little demons are losing followers, hence losing power.

They murder Christians because they spread the Gospel that saves sinners from this constant loop.

Demons feed off the misery which is why they order their little grunts to bomb everyone 24/7 to create trauma.

Welcome to hell; its only going to get worse until Jesus returns.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Welcome to hell

Yep, in many ways and from the perspective of those Upstairs, this world can be considered "hell". I know this. But in many ways this is a beautiful world full of wonders. Having children and creating a family is perhaps the most wonderous of all that I have seen both in the physical and the unseen world behind it.

Honestly, I think we down here have to work as best we can to make this world a kinder place to live in.

To me, this material world is so much more important then the spiritual worlds. We can only learn kindness and compassion here. Organic life may be the only way for humans to have children and learn what it is like to care for new life.

I like this "Underworld", even though it's been trashed by the tennents over the last few hundred years. And really, if I were a landlord and my tennents did what humanity has done, I would evict them.

They'll have to drag me kicking and swinging punches to get me into the "higher spiritual" worlds, and they know this already. So much to fix down here in that "lower spiritual(?)" world just out of sight.

That's why I wouldn't choose either of OP's two choices.

But anyway I waffle on.

edit on 19-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I like this "Underworld", even though it's been trashed by the tennents over the last few hundred years. And really, if I were a landlord and my tennents did what humanity has done, I would evict them.

They'll have to drag me kicking and swinging punches to get me into the "higher spiritual" worlds, and they know this already. So much to fix down here in that "lower spiritual(?)" world just out of sight.

But here is the question that every peasant needs to ask themselves.

Soon, trans-humanism in conjunction with self healing nanites in the blood stream, will allow Lucifer to say once again, 'But surely you cannot die'.

Now, what is stopping the current globalists from giving everyone the opportunity to live forever ? Or is that more like, 'be a slave / surf for eternity'.

Who wants to stay on this planet as an immortal slave obeying orders from the top 1% of the world population ?

When many take the Mark of the Beast, demons will possess their bodies and as you correctly said, 'God will evict the demons and send them all to prison'. The sinful spirits will follow the demons to hell.

Good luck if you are staying behind after Yahushua removes His true followers first. Especially if Mark Zuckerburg becomes President and rules over everyone as a god with a military iron fist to crush all grumpy slaves.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The little gods rely upon mortals to worship them to maintain their power. Zeus / Thor / Baal etc all need followers.

They hate Jesus because He has given us mortals the ultimate 'Get out of Jail Free' card. Hence, the little demons are losing followers, hence losing power.

They murder Christians because they spread the Gospel that saves sinners from this constant loop.

This doesn't sound right at all.

Zeus, Thor, Baal are storm gods. Hurricane chasers and climatologists aren't murdering Christians. Maybe individuals murder but it isn't some requirement associated with their vocations or avocations.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
This doesn't sound right at all.

Zeus, Thor, Baal are storm gods. Hurricane chasers and climatologists aren't murdering Christians. Maybe individuals murder but it isn't some requirement associated with their vocations or avocations.

Thor - war.
Baal - Baalzebub
Zeus - Shyhmz

How about geo-engineering weather storms like Hurricane Ivan that missed its target and went zig-zag until it was on target.

Moloch - child sacrifice - Bohemian Grove. Fake sacrifices followed by real war and bomb little children in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The two need not be separate. I swear its not shilling; I actually wrote a thread for the latest short story contest that deals with their merge. In essence using technology to pierce the boundary of Source Energy to create and manipulate matter and energy while also interacting with the subject in such a manner as to allow the user to become less aggressive and more understanding, if they so wished it.

a reply to: Phage
not if the one is a painter or a poet

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
The two need not be separate.

When considering moving up the Kardashev scale, does the process include a civilization incorporating advanced technologies that basically move what is perceived as the Soul and or the Soul memory/consciousness into various forms or Avatar/Bots/clones?
Or even placing themselves within energy signatures that can beam long distances to explore, evaluate, observe and survey the Universes. With that in mind I did question would such technology be able to pierce the paranormal veil or would such technology be limited and only be useful outside of the paranormal supernatural boundaries of Existence.
edit on 9/19/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Good luck if you are staying behind after Yahushua removes His true followers first. Especially if Mark Zuckerburg becomes President and rules over everyone as a god with a military iron fist to crush all grumpy slaves.

You misunderstand me Tristran. I'm not an advocate of immortality either physically or spiritually.

We are born into this world as a new Being and, as sure as death and taxes, we learn about the afterlife when life ends.

If we are going to achieve something in this world, while we are alive is the time to do it.

Anyway, I'll be waving you guys off on your way from the astral, I've got work to do there.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

If we are going to achieve something in this world, while we are alive is the time to do it.

Anyway, I'll be waving you guys off on your way from the astral, I've got work to do there.

Is it possible that what ever we imagine here and create it, then that sort of blueprint goes with us to the next world ?

Work on the Astral Plane ? Interesting. What sort of work ? Any clues ?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Is it possible that what ever we imagine here and create it, then that sort of blueprint goes with us to the next world ?

Dunno really, on the negative side I would suggest "yes" because I see people corrupted in life getting stuck in the lower places after death. Adults, well really they should know better, but kids are innocent and it breaks one's heart when you find them there.

Work on the Astral Plane ? Interesting. What sort of work ? Any clues ?

I just try and help out youngsters that get stuck in the lower astral/spiritual due to traumatic deaths with the view of getting them out of trouble and "home".

There are a lot of historical problems there too that affect this modern world. Some really dark things from that time "before Noah" one might say. That's my specialty. Most of that should stay lost for sure, yet I see it repeating itself in modern civilisation. Bio-engineering, artificial intellegence, artificial life and so on. Same mistakes repeated today only this world has a long way to go to reach the old depravity of those ancient "wizards and magicians".

Some of that I post as replays in threads here at ATS, might give someone an insight here or there. I try not to say too much otherwise I just become another "expert".

Those problems can be worked out, by the way. That's why I think this world has a future and why I want to stay as long as possible, not neccessarily physical, in that lower astral/spiritual will do.

I can see the lower levels of the various heavens. They're there as separate things as far as I can tell, that is not to say they don't become one at some higher level. I just don't know myself. An American Christian girl (deceased) thought I should go to her heaven once and tried to get me admitted. The guardians wouldn't let me in. She was devistated and I was not surprised. Those places exist.

The hells seem to be located below physical churches. The evangelical hells are simple and from the few I have been to, have an upper "purgatory" and a hell. Whereas the Catholics have very grand hells with levels and a complex system.

The Netherworlds/Underworlds are more extensive and older then modern hells. They vary from the Greek view of Allyssium fields (which are more like fields of flowers) to the worst cesspit of two very ancient diseases, ghonnorrea and syphilus which have a very dark side to their origins.

There is another place just below ground perhaps. I go there a lot. A place of glassy sulphurous mountains and a valley with rivers and lakes of putrid decay. One can see human remains in there. Looking upwards, the sky is black yet thin yellow lines form a grid pattern. Here and there a square shape distorts the lines downwards from from above. Those are the hells of the various churches and temples. Actually a very peaceful place, I never find others down there. This place wasn't always like that and the waters are simply polluted. A solution I am still searching for. The "machinery" is broken one might suggest.

Kindness does great things and that is why I get help from those who live in those places.

Simple kindness

Dangerous and scary places though. Yet so much to do.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Some really dark things from that time "before Noah" one might say. That's my specialty. Most of that should stay lost for sure, yet I see it repeating itself in modern civilisation. Bio-engineering, artificial intellegence, artificial life and so on. Same mistakes repeated today only this world has a long way to go to reach the old depravity of those ancient "wizards and magicians".

Jesus said, 'As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man.'
Also, all secrets will be known in the end-of-days, so everyone who is willing to relay the facts to people is an 'expert' anyway.

Things can be worked out. However, what are the consequences of the solutions ?
Example: financial collapse. Everyone gets free Bitcoin money to jump start the NU World economy as long as they take a chip in their right hand.

Did the Heavenly guardians say why they wouldn't let you in ?

Churches are built on-top of Pagan Holy Water sites like springs. So demons entering into a church via a portal (water springs) explains why so many are now so corrupted.

Are the underworlds full of bubbling pits of maggot filled excrement ?

the sky is black yet thin yellow lines form a grid pattern.

Are the yellow lines vertical only ? reminds me of the ley-line interception points (stone monoliths) in Tartarus.
edit on 20-9-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Things can be worked out. However, what are the consequences of the solutions ?
Example: financial collapse. Everyone gets free Bitcoin money to jump start the NU World economy as long as they take a chip in their right hand.

Well, worked out but maybe not for mankind though. The the nature spirits, plants and animals, etc. at least. I'm hoping people too.

Did the Heavenly guardians say why they wouldn't let you in ?

Nope, just barred my way, they held long halberds or similar. I didn't question.

Churches are built on-top of Pagan Holy Water sites like springs. So demons entering into a church via a portal (water springs) explains why so many are now so corrupted.

Your right to a degree, in a way. But the clergy did dreadful things to nature spirits and deserved what they got. Doubt they were unwilling participants on the road to ruin either, if you know what I mean.

Are the underworlds full of bubbling pits of maggot filled excrement ?

No, not at all. (Crikey, your a bit gruesome there) one meets some interesting and not neccessarily unfriendly Beings there. Some of the Asuras of vedic (Hindu?) fame for instance.

Are the yellow lines vertical only ? reminds me of the ley-line interception points (stone monoliths) in Tartarus.

They look originally to be horizontal and maybe distorted in to 3 dimensions. The lines cross the black sky. I understand they are leylines but don't know for sure. Tartarus is a name I have heard of, I don't read much about mythology. I'll look Tartarus up on Wikipedia.

edit on 20-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join