It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which path would you choose?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Tartarus, looked it up, they say the Titans were locked up there. Can't see any. Maybe those are the humanish looking remains in the lakes. I doubt the Titan's "spirits" would be too far away if those remains are theirs though.

This place goes back to the days of the one eyed giants. They had a big yellow eye, if it was their inner (third eye?), then I reckon they looked into a yellow atmosphere. Sulphurous maybe.
edit on 20-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Tartarus, looked it up, they say the Titans were locked up there. Can't see any. Maybe those are the humanish looking remains in the lakes. I doubt the Titan's "spirits" would be too far away if those remains are theirs though.

This place goes back to the days of the one eyed giants. They had a big yellow eye, if it was their inner (third eye?), then I reckon they looked into a yellow atmosphere. Sulphurous maybe.

Stopping thread drift, I guess some people would want both paths.

This way they can work in the material universe for the greater good and time-out in a paradise now and again. Maybe God promotes them to angel status with wings.

The one eyed giants would be the Cyclops. Tartarus houses the Rephaim or eternally dead. They take the form of wraiths and actually find it relaxing in that miserable desolate black sky wasteland. I guess they will never be hindered by anything as nothing is stupid enough to willingly venture into that prison.
edit on 21-9-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

The one eyed giants would be the Cyclops.

Are two eyed giants called bicyclops?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Tartarus houses the Rephaim or eternally dead. They take the form of wraiths and actually find it relaxing in that miserable desolate black sky wasteland. I guess they will never be hindered by anything as nothing is stupid enough to willingly venture into that prison.

If it is Tartarus . . .

(grin) . . . I find it peaceful there . . . , and well, me actually. . . .

Those places called Netherworlds and Underworlds aren't as bad as the stories suggest. Upstairs just doesn't want people to look in those places, - all the dirty laundry is there for anyone to see . . .

Hi Phage

. . . . it's all fun and games untill someone looses an eye.

And Buddah is said to have a third eye. Tricops?

Spectacles? Quadclops . . . .

edit on 21-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Perhaps you can choose a path which is a combination of the two?

You basically choose the Spirit path then incarnate into an advanced civilization that has taken the technology path.
You then with your experiences as part of the technological based civilization gather information & intelligence (with use of their long term existences) and update your spirit memory or consciousness with said experience information/intelligence...

Now as a Spirit you gain direct understanding of long term existence as a Creation choosing to exist inside the Energy containment device long term, as opposed to naturally going through the experiences of life and death within EXISTENCE and Ascending beyond it the Energy containment device in Spirit.
Further increasing your spiritual awareness as your consciousness- Eternal spirit memory keeps updating.

You may experience one moment being a civilization that once was biological but then became Borg or Bot or Wi fi conscious pure energy like to better adapt to or overcome some extreme conditions said civilization may have encountered.

You know your home star is going Super Nova soon for example, what do you do?

Could be something as simple as a germ that began to destroy said civilization and the only way to beat it required nano like technologies at first to rebuild the damage areas from germ. That then began to rebuild the original biological body into more synthetic form. Therefore eliminating any future germ infections for the body is no longer biological only? Singularity-

Or a civilization that went to war or was attacked and destroyed themselves or were being destroyed so much that the only way for them to survive was to upload their consciousness into some holographic or projecting System that mimicked their reality, until they figure out how to fix the problem the great wars or attacks caused 🤔 and could then put themselves back into advanced bodies after solving problems...
I would guess by then if wise they would put or beam themselves in better bodies that may be more durable and able to better adapt to whatever extreme measures that displaced them or attacked them. Studies who attacked them went into system built better body forms released out of system better prepared Time lords...
edit on 9/21/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Are two eyed giants called bicyclops?

Lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yup.

I'm going with both and neither.

Both, because they need not be divergent paths and neither because the way they are framed in the OP are not the only way to walk them.

Conflicting Cultural Stories are a theme with humanity. I think we can forge a different path, but it involves mass participation and effort (see: never going to happen unless someone else clears the way).

"Spirit" is more than vague, but Nature runs into the same cultural conflicts with technology. Using these tools a bit differently, and even designing new ones, can create a complementary paradigm rather than a conflicting one. Concepts like using technology to better immerse ourselves in nature, or using nature as a framework for design can be effective approaches without a doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join