It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stain or Stein just got real interesting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
As for the multiverse.. more than two realities. So does the shifting compound, ad infinitum? As one person shifts into an alternate reality, something must have to happen to the "them" of that reality. Presumably that would be a shift of their own. Which would trigger a shift for the "them" in their new reality.

Try this. Look at it all as a game of Snakes and Ladders where each square is a day. Generous days sends us up a notch or 2. Grump days drops us down a few levels.

Lets say there are 2 Earths running parallel in real time.

1) The weather forecast shows lots of rain during the afternoon so you attach your hood to your coat.
2) Whilst walking to work you pass a donut shop with a special offer on.
3) You feel generous and buy the special.
4) You get to work and put something personal in the top desk draw. You catch your finger on the draw, 'ouch'.
5) Workmates thank you for the free donuts.
6) Whilst leaving you open the draw to pick up the device. Its not there. Its actually in your coat pocket.
7) You think, 'I know I put it in the draw because I my finger got hurt.
8) You look at your finger and there is no bruise or cut. Wow, healed fast. Must have been the 'good vibe' from the donuts.
9) Sun comes out whilst walking home. The weather man seemed 100% certain of rain.

Other version.
1) Weather forcast shows sunshine all day.
2) Pass shop showing special donut offer.
3) Grumpy. Why should I bother to be generous to those 'workmates'.
4) Get to work and leave the device in your coat pocket.
5) No thanks from the workmates because no donuts were purchased.
6) Before leaving, you open the draw for something and notice your device. You think, 'how the hell did it get there ?'.
7) You check your pocket where you know you left it. Its not there.
8) There is a sore on your finger making you wonder if you had a memory lapse because you do not remember cutting your finger.
9) You walk home and a storm drops a load of water on you when it was supposed to be sunny.

See point 5) makes you happy when you get thanks from the workmates. This happiness sends you to a better reality. Hence the swap with your grumpy version.
edit on 17-9-2017 by Tristran because: Snakes and Ladders

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
How have you missed the countless other threads on this?

Oh well! It was always 'stain'. Though you can find the occasional book or VHS tape where someone spelled it 'Stein' by mistake.

The labels on the bears in the picture say both Berenstein (bottom) and Berenstain (top) - this is the first thread I have seen about this.

Anyway, this just goes to show that the confusion about the spelling has gone on since forever.

Definitely a sign of mutlidimensional shift, if it's on two things at the same time, right?

I'd be more inclined to consider that people hearing the name, and cashing in or not taking the time to fact check, added stein to the their work, rather than we have somehow split into two separate dimensions resulting in nothing more than a homophone change.

Maybe the bernstain cats... the internet loves cats. bears are only funny if they're shaved or eating someone on camera.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Looks like these can be found in a 'CLAW' Arcade game @ Disney World.

I was at disneyworld this weekend and I spotted a claw arcade game & I found this Bernstein/Berenstain momma bear. It literally says Bernstein & Berenstain.

yuri-meido.tumblr.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What i find VERY interesting is the freedom towers design. Two pyramids together..or rather..two DIMENSIONS.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I was at disneyworld this weekend and I spotted a claw arcade game & I found this Bernstein/Berenstain momma bear. It literally says Bernstein & Berenstain.

yuri-meido.tumblr.com...

The one from the OP picture was apparently hidden away for a very long time in a grandmother's house and they were very old. Why is it the same bear? Possible but unlikely. How many stuffed animals you would find in your grandmother's very old house are IDENTICAL to the ones in the store today in every single way?

Story reeks of being a fake.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This discussion has been done to death. It was always Berenstain Bears. No one has ever seen or read Berenstein because it never was Berenstein . It's always been Berenstain. Always was and always will be.
But I guess it's easier on the ego to site a changing reality than to accept a faulty memory.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Good point.
The source I posted actually has a photo of the doll/label in the arcade machine.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There's nothing like a Mandela effect thread to make me feel superior. A genius.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

No one is experiencing it. It's a memory issue. Reality doesn't change.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

If only I knew what? That you remember the correct spelling?

You just said you do.

I'm not here to make fun of you, but you are saying you remember the spelling correctly.

It's 'Berenstein' that ME believers claim is what they remember in a different timeline.

OP is saying they grew up in a BerenstAIN universe. They then shifted to a BerenstEIN universe, and have now shifted back to a BerenstAIN universe.

I think ...

I wouldn't use the term shifted, because it implies I know how it happened. Otherwise that is precisely what I am saying has happened.

If you shift back to the other one, can you grab me the lotto numbers there, and when you get back here U2U me them?

We may just have a working mandela scam going on right now!!

Unless, you forget the numbers, and tell me something you think is right. Then I'll charge you the cost of the lotto ticket.

O.o

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Good point.
The source I posted actually has a photo of the doll/label in the arcade machine.

Says who? It's a bad picture that can easily be photoshopped. It was posted to show evidence of the ME, it's very first appearance is directly related to ME.

Now, why would Berenstain bears be at Disney, Disney does not own them I don't think.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
OMG this is beautiful. We have officially broken the world somehow.

I cannot even comprehend that this is or has happened. Please someone chime in here in my defense and back me up that "we" who remember "Stain" have been made fun of and the butt of all Mandela Effect jokes on ATS for the last 7 years.

I can't even do this.

Berenstain is and has always been correct. No one has made fun of you if that's how you remember it.

It's 'Berenstein' that's wrong...those are the folks inventing a Mandela Effect to explain their faulty memories.

liberals never admit they're wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

When did the timelines shift for you? IOW, when did it change to 'Berenstein' and when did it change back to 'Berenstain.'

He wandered casually into a second hand bookstore, where the shifty salesman behind the counter eyed him off, sinisterly, catching his eye momentarily. He perused the books as he would, casually picking one up to peer at the cover, flicking through the pages, inhaling the aroma of aged, old withered books. When suddenly, he spotted the Bernstein bear book, and the entire world washed over him. the store shimmered in a brilliant opaque brightness, and when he wiped his eyes, it had changed. Bernstain. "How can this be?" he thought. His mind was awash with contempt for the things he was witnessing. Spaghetti fell out of his pocket. He ran home, and grabbed his beloved book, the Bernstein Bears.. "It.. it's the same" he exclaimed, as he stared intently at the cover. He logged onto the internet, and went to AboveTopSecret, and relayed his dilemma to the world. It was all he could do, he felt the earth tremble, and the sky darkened...

Than he vanished in a puff of delicate insanity...

RIP inter dimensional traveller..

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

yuri-meido.tumblr.com...

that one actually says BERSTEIN on the label, which is even further off...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

yuri-meido.tumblr.com...

Excellent catch.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Excellent catch.

Yet it's the EXACT same bear as the OP and the label should be the same. It's clear the bottom part has been photoshopped. Whoever did the "claw game" photoshop did a pisspoor job and got the fake name wrong hilariously enough.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

No idea what the character was, there are simply too many threads to claim it is just faulty memory, many of us remember differences in the past, my best guess is that there is a natural phenomena that is countering the many world's theory of every possible action and outcome being a separate reality, my theory related to a method during the formation of True black holes in which these reality's were that same black hole form's are literally zipped back together.

If the universe or rather not the actual universe but out time space continuum which to us is the universe is limited in it's energy then multiplying it into infinite parallel reality's would be impossible without those reality's becoming tenuous and eventually unsustainable as each time it divided the same energy is also divided, of course if there is a counter reaction that pull's them back together as often as they divide but with less frequency like the formation of black hole's etc then that problem is cancelled out nicely.

So I remember thing's that are NOT but in my parent reality were fact's of daily life, some of them rather large one's like the sky actually being a shade of blue unlike what it is now and the sun having a golden tinge, it may just be the loss of the Ozone though for that one, water viscosity was slightly higher, the green of the grass (this is funny but true) was actually more green and more radiant - perhaps as we age our eye's alter as well so there is that.
There were differences in the bible, the God I remember was the same but far more kind and more loving, changes and missing paragraphs' in the book of revelation, new testament alterations and also the old testament such as Seven Threescore and Seven man whom was supposed to overcome the beast and the kingdom of the beast (and to HIM that overcometh I shall give the rod of Iron as my father gave me and he shall govern all nation's breaking them as potsherds) and the vision of God which Jacob had at Bethel which was in detail among other thing's.

Invention's that now don't exist such as the drip-less spout lip, just a ridge in molded and formed plastic kettles and tetra pack's which played on the viscosity of fluid to shape the flow and limit drip's, licensed by Tefal a consumer electronic's company in the UK and Tetra Pack the famous carton manufacturer from a back garden inventor in the UK whom became a millionaire over night.

But hey to those that do not believe it will always be faulty memory and they will even quote psychological studies thinking that they are somehow superior in there opinion even though those studies are actually for the most part biased and do not factor in other sciences such as quantum mechanics etc.

But back to your main thread, sadly I do not know the character but to me in England a stain as in a spill of wine on a linen sheet or something was always spelled Stain, a Stein is a German name or partial name meaning Stone and is often incorporated into both names in Germany and also into object names.

Reality shifts, it is fluid and dynamic not fixed, the universe is made up of many reality's and they both diverged and converge but sometime's we do not go with them, we find ourselves in an alien reality.
www.ghosttheory.com...

Our spirit itself may be a quantum entity that exists spanning multiple reality's and different version's of ourselves simultaneously, this would explain both this phenomena of other reality memory and also precognition etc, if we could learn to use this would could all cheat on the lottery but the universe is more complex than that and only some people perhaps may be able to do so, tests using random number machines seemed to show a variable outcome which indicated that will and thought did influence the outcome but how.

Here is the most important point, reality may not be how we remember it but we have to adapt to it, it seldom if ever adapt's to us so it is a matter or survival and sanity to just accept what you can not change in these circumstance, that said it is highly important data given the number of people aware of this and just perhaps there is a quantum physicist somewhere whom is formulating an actual real theory based on it which could eventually be turned to practical use.

edit on 17-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

SIDE-BY-SIDE:

* Different stitching on the underside of the bonnet brim.
edit on 17-9-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Same bear, the only difference is the bottom where the name is mispelled. The person doing the 2nd pic is not good at photoshop and the words do not look like they belong, font looks all wrong.

The top pic is a good job where it looks like they converted the a to an e, but that is the original font it looks like.

We can safely conclude both are hoaxes.
edit on 17-9-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The original OP pic, open it up in a new tab and zoom in on the e in Berenstein that should be an a. Look at it on the two different bears in that one pic, you can clearly see the alteration and that the e has been altered, clear as day. It's a decent job but it's 100% photoshopped.
edit on 17-9-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join