It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to turn into a werewolf?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
you'd have to be a shawman or acient medn man w/ magical powers
they're experts in shapeshifting

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
we have forgotten the old ways that the druids taught when we could use of minds to make stonehenge and silbury hill in those days people turned into werewolves because they understood the way our minds could do these things now we cant because science has beaten the knowledge out of us ansd we no longer believe that it can be done but it can because people still do it because they are ancesters of the old ones who lived in those old times and could be werewolves when they wanted not just on a full moon

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
THERE IS AWAY IV READ ABOUT. I WILL POST IT SOON.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
tt's possibel to turn into a werewolf because i'm a werewolf

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Bending your mind and being able to change your body would a rather hard process to accomplish and it would be very painful, in my own opinion. Some say that the closest most people can come to is a "mental shift." As in gaining mental traits of a wolf.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I thank you can if you are bitten by a warewolf. Look in a forest,on a
ful-moon night.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by countbrakula23

werewolves are real.
ive seen one. i am one.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
vampires ar a 100 times better than werewulfs becos my friend is one so i know.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My best freind is a real life werewolf, and I have the scars to prove it.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i think is is possible to turn into a werewolf because a werewolf is just a human crossed with a wolf and cant you just have sex with a male wolf if you are a girl or if you are a male have sex with a female wolf plus if that is not possible i think some chinse might have some kind of thing that can cross animals with humans if can be possible can it????????????????????????????????????????????????????the wold may never know unless you are chinse or live in a lobutory in china the you might know but i think it is not possible. cait is it possible i dont know why am i ever here bye [this is reaterded]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There's some really interesting reading surfacing in this thread.... But...I still maintain that werewoofs are hormone related creatures of the female variety...I'm with MrWupy on this...don't shave your legs for a week or two, and totally submit yourself to the terrors of rampant PMS and then you'll understand.....even my 120lb German Shepherd is scared of me on those days. However it looks, it's a creative force for good....really! And it gets worse as we get older. I used to fight it, but now I use it as a weapon, and I get my own way on soooo many issues.

Cait

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
the old people knew how to do it so they neede to teach the 'ways' but not many people know the 'ways' so they can't transform. but some people still know and do it!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i think i is possible i am doing some spells and i am trying yo turn into a vampire or a werewolf but yeah if anyone becomes oone tell me please

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yes many people believe that you cannot become a werewolf just by thinking you are. Yet think about many of the things we do. We believe that we are living therefore we are. If we believe that we are dead then it is possible that we will die. The werewolf "myth" as many call lycanthropy, has been around for centuries if not thousands of years. Along with the ability to metamorph, you are able to control yourself. All people who say otherwise should try and concentrate on being dead and see what happens. Same with vampires except instead of concentrating on being dead, concentrate on never being a vampire and that you were dead. Yes you must not be a vampire because, although they are much more inferior to the beasts of the night, they are unfortunatley immortal. So screw haters and vampires, who are really just zombies with wings and fangs. Yeah, I went there

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Please do not rant about this post. This is just an idea that I have been thinking about and I believe may be of some consolation to the genealogical portion of this discussion. Hard-core Christians may want to look away now. Everyone knows that the DNA of monkeys and man are very similar. This is where people may start to disagree, and I don't blame them, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But what I think is that is you take two strands of DNA, one from a wolf the other from a human, you might be able to alter the differences to a point that the wolf gains a slightly more erect(all twelve year olds snickering right now should grow up) posture. Also having opposable thumbs are usually seen on lycans. These creature are worshiped in many cultures, present and ancient. They are obviously the elite mythical creature, besides death himself. Vampires are simply corpses with fangs. Yes I took a shot at vampires, but look at your own legends. You live in a coffin which many people are buried in when they are dead. I'm sorry but when the cards are laid out, werewolves are far superior.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well I personally believe in mental concentration can change you both physically and mentally, but for you scientists out there here's a spin on an age old fact. DNA. The DNA of a human and that of a primate are remarkably similar. What I think that if you were to alter a wolf or humans DNA so there are more similarities, you might get something resembling a werewolf. It's a long shot but it's possible. I would suggest experimenting with a wolf because if you kill a human its murder; killing a wolf is hunting. Sorry PETA and hard-core Christians. Time for my rant about vampires and posers. Vampires are nothing but corpses with fangs. If you are as some people put it(and I completely agree) an angsty teenager(heheh butters) then don't even try to grow up. Just stay in your world where vampires are the good guys. You sleep in coffins where dead people are, bringing me back to you being corpses with fangs.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
i think it is. i belive in like EVERYTHING!! hah.. i wana find out everything. lol..
~jessie~

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
once in a blue moon
::

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have found the only way to come even remotely close to shapeshifting is through the astral plane or lucid dreaming..I have only recently truely become fascinated by such thoughts of werewolves which has lead me to this board.

My favorite animal happens to be the wolf, so of course when I am lucid dreaming and become aware of my shapeshifting ability I would choose this animal. This doesn't mean that I couldn't probably become something else if I so chose too..I could easily turn into a horse, tiger or even a dragon..but a wolf seems to suit me.

Last night was only the second time I have ever successfully shapeshifted in lucid dream. It is a wonderful feeling to be able to have the power and senses of such a creature..but to do anything like that in lucid dream takes great practice and research of how your own mind perceives your dreams and realities..it doesn't just happen...

As far as werewolves in our real world..its not impossible (as nothing is impossible) but I do see it as improbable and doubtful to ever occur..

But that is just my opinion..

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
yeah its possible think energy we are made of energy but just incase thats not enough go buy then eat 3 pounds of chocolate itll be enough
back to reality yeah its possible think energy we would have enough maybe not phisically but we would spiritualy and mentally that would be enough and we wouldnt have to worry about breaking bones because human bones need atleast 2,000 pounds of pressure to crack so it is possible even though most consider it illogical but not all things include logic, right?

it it possible to turn into a werewolf

-fallenangel97

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join