It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to turn into a werewolf?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I remember watching a police show , they reported that more trouble are to happen during a full-moon than non-full moon days.

Is it possible that werewolf are symbolized for something else?

It is said that during full-moon, our spiritual "energy" are at peak.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well we probably would never know beacuse people are smart and wouldnt turn into wolfs infront of other people and let there secret out so you could be right after all but who knows
maybe ur right maybe ur not but i think there are people that can turn into wolfs and other animals only no one could ever prove it beacuse people never turned into wolfs infront of other people, yea so i hope i helped u

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i have seen a werewolf around 3am in North Carolina in a dense forest
it was scary it grunted at me after i was running in the forest and i sorta bumped into it and it and i was 15 - 10 feet away from it it hoped on a tree than disappeared

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Teriq]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
yes it is possible despite what people say... its just you cant see them...i am a werewolf/vampire/caster hybrid and when i convert to my werewolf form, my human body goes into a somewhat auto pilot. you have to be clarvoyant to see me. (as in see spirits, if the name clive, spade, daniel, cheshire or kalix are familair to you then are for real.)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfman6688

Wow, impressive story hun, but I'd lay off the sauce if I was you...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
watching too much sci fi stuff there kiddo

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Ok people i swaer i look # up and this is what i find.... it is possable scientific things shpuld be left out... the geen crap and everything.... the Internet dosent truly know because they nvr seen it.... do u think us woulfs would show the damn world that we can change? Like really! Its no mental disorder its all reall.... i knkw allot and ive been awake during half of my shifts.... ( and to ones that asked how to stop it sorry ya cant when ur drunk u basicaly have no control so u cant fight it.. hence why some wolfs stay away from becomeing drunk so they dont risk a change) and notice how im useing wolfs its not like im going to say humans in this unless im specifying a true 100% human... but since im talking about people i change which is my kind i say wolfs for vetter classification. But any way itspossable becaise i cann feel its not... internet lies but if you look insude urself ur mind tells you like a 6th sence. Like you vould be doimg something then this 6th sence can kick in without you knowing and you can do what the 6th sence basicaly said and u wouldent know it was right untill u did it... that happened to me on noumorous occasions so to the onrs out their askinf if its trily possable it is... and dont lisson to people that say its not

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: killerwolf64

Well then, that settles it.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Thank you...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anonymous ATS
I remember watching a police show , they reported that more trouble are to happen during a full-moon than non-full moon days.

In science is not possible. I already did the calcs on the energy required to turn into a werewolf and side effects of turning into one. If i remember correctly, the energy every cell in your body producing to change every function in so much short time would be on the scale of blowing up tons of TNT.

Also , when turned into a werewolf you would be unable to come back into human form because the ability to change the dna and cells structure would be lost during the process. Also in werewolf form there would be good chances of turning into a completely retarded due to the loss and reestructure of brain cells, which are impossible to restore.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frocharocha

originally posted by: Anonymous ATS

In science is not possible. I already did the calcs on the energy required to turn into a werewolf and side effects of turning into one. If i remember correctly, the energy every cell in your body producing to change every function in so much short time would be on the scale of blowing up tons of TNT.

Also , when turned into a werewolf you would be unable to come back into human form because the ability to change the dna and cells structure would be lost during the process. Also in werewolf form there would be good chances of turning into a completely retarded due to the loss and reestructure of brain cells, which are impossible to restore.

For ur information... ur right about the energey it drains us like hell... but... we alwaus have a bit extra energy to do it... we also have the slight change of forgetting how to change back ... so basicaly we have to think human as we think wolf

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: countbrakula23

I was wondering what you thought on the matter. I think it is rather interesting that one, would be interested in whether or not it is possible to become a werewolf.

Are you considering the process if it in turn proves to be true?

Have you given any thought to the consequences if this is in fact a possibility for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join