It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to turn into a werewolf?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Rediculous lies. Vampires are infinitely superior. Why, for one, a vampire is not by definition a senseless ball of claws and fur rolling around all over the place!!
Just for the heck of it; vampires did not deserve that put-down.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I love how aignsty teens all want to be vamps. Now to reply to the actual topic. Can you become a werewolf? Yes and No.

Yes anyone can become a quote werewolf. My family has passed down Wolf magic for generations. Werewolves are actually people using etheric energy to either cloak or project an image of said werewolf. So really you don't have to be bitten or drink from the print left by a wolf. All you have to do is either use google for etheric projection or find a local shaman.

As of the no part. Well you are not really a werewolf. You don't get super abilities. The only thing to get those abilities is your etheric projection.

Here let me explain how each type works.

1st) Garment type projection is the least common. This is where the user builds up and surrounds themselves with etheric energy. They then proceed to warp it into the shape you see. So really they are human but just engulfed by etheric energy. You get the super abilities while in this form, but if you are not use to controlling your energy you will fall into a constant berserker state of mind. You will mostly see shaman use this type of transformation.

2nd) Etheric Projection method. This involves the user to create an etheric energy into the shape of a werewolf and control it from a distance. These mostly seem like ghostly demons of the dark. This type is the more frightening of the two. Mostly because the user controls it from a distance in a sleep like state. If you awake or are awaken the etheric werewolf will dissipate. This is the most common of the two. But also remember you can be easily killed. Why you may ask? Well it's simple, you can only see what the wolf sees so you don't ever notice the person sneaking up on you with a knife.

Now here comes the sad part. You can easily be killed... See when your etheric field is manipulated or cut off. You will fall into a permanent slumber (Death or Coma). Any type of weapon will do the deed. They just need to hit a vital or spiritual point and your done. Iron, Steel, Wood, Silver, Fire will all work. So always use the abilities wisely or it may be your last time. So if you want to see a pro Wolf magic user at work come to "Land Between the Lakes" my family can show you!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You know what I love? How people who can't spell repetitively post the same things in similar threads, don't leave a defense over vampires alone, assume my age, AND call me of all people someone who just wants to be a vampire. Do tell, where all this energy is coming from for these energy workings? What, even, is the purpose, if you could be so easily killed? If YOU want to be a werewolf so badly, why don't you just learn lucid dreaming?

Oh, and good job telling the whole crowd how to kill someone in this etheric state, while disacknowledging the modern therians. Wouldn't it be weird if suddenly ALL these people went into transes and never came out because of this post? People are the way they were meant to be.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Levita]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
You know what I love? How people who can't spell repetitively post the same things in similar threads, don't leave a defense over vampires alone, assume my age, AND call me of all people someone who just wants to be a vampire. Do tell, where all this energy is coming from for these energy workings? What, even, is the purpose, if you could be so easily killed? If YOU want to be a werewolf so badly, why don't you just learn lucid dreaming?

Oh, and good job telling the whole crowd how to kill someone in this etheric state, while dis acknowledging the modern therians. Wouldn't it be weird if suddenly ALL these people went into trances and never came out because of this post? People are the way they were meant to be.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Levita]

Ha, who the in the seven levels of Hell said I was talking about you? But the last time I checked mostly Gothic-Angst y Teens (13-19) want to be vampires.

In the last time I used the post your questioning I used what sentence before it hum.... Oh yeah "Werewolves are not physically real. Now Wolf magic is another story. Here let me quote one of my other posts:"! So I want to become a werewolf. You mean user of Wolf magic right? Because that would be redundant

Lucid dreaming is just that dreaming you never astral project. To answer your question about where the energies come from. Try you Etheric Body every person is made up of several types of bodies. Since you mentioned Lucid Dreaming I thought you would even have that much since.

What is the purpose of it. Well well to commune with nature of course, or selfish gain. I need to correct something I stated in my last post. I asked one of my family members and apparently only metals can harm a quote werewolf. Also I didn't say they would instantly die. Death is a highly probable scenario, but mostly likely a comatose state will be the case.

To answer your question of why would I tell everyone. Because some quote shape shifters use their powers for greed and revenge. People that actually run into a shape shifter might be your last time. And why would they not need to know how to defend themselves. Also in etheric garment you are almost invincible unless stabbed thought the ***** (Happy I Didn't Tell)!

Last but not least what if people went into trances and never woke up? Well I would call it population control. I could give a F*** less if half the American population just died off. I'll tell you what I tell everyone else that talks to me. "I HATE People!" Also about the spelling errors. I had to fix two of yours compare my quote to your actual post!

Have A Nice Day!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfpriest101

Wow. nice post. i'm impressed by the fierceness. I guess i was a bit fierce in the beginning, as you really didn't refer to me. I get a bit hmm, confrontational, sometimes, needlessly.
That's just me. And i will admit to not reading thuroughly enough to read the part where you quoted this post. BUT. I certainly am not senseless. I am well aware that lucidity isn't the same as projection, and if it came off otherwise, did you read it wrong?
I also do get completely repulsed by people and their behavior. But population control? Smashing bugs is population control, esp. when they're in your house. And a comatose state isn't really qualifiable as such. (Don't expect any sort of organization here.) As much as i wouldn't at all miss all the stupid morons in the world, population control-->
bad idea. Real bad. At least with humans.
I really hope the number of stars you put there wasn't purposefully five. If it was, that was a really bad idea. Painfully obvious. But then, what would i know about the real place to avoid getting stabbed in... I still think this was a bad idea to announce a risky way to be were-ish, online. I'll just hope the smart ones don't use that method and get stabbed in the *****.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I don't think that it is possible... Based on the Chemical Makeup of Humans (not that I know much about it, because I don't), but if it was possible to turn into a warewolf... assuming it was possible to change our physical attributes; Wouldn't I be able to make myself look like Scarlett Johannsen?

I don't know that the human body can be manipulated to undergo such a transformation.

Perhaps over time, it would be possible to mutate a gene, in a lab or something, but I think that would be done in a test-tube, not so much as just standing in your living room thinking "I think Ill be a warewolf tonight".

Hmm...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Actually, maybe they could do such a thing; but then I'd be doubtful. DNA is a very complex thing. Any kind of hybrid is irregular, and though things like ligers occasionally are born, how would people even do that to start? They've cloned, but just, how? I guess when it comes down to it, i have more "faith" in current "human intelligence" paranormally than scientifically, for as much sense as that might make.
I mean, i would think that wolfpriest's ~potentially dangerous~ method would work better for a trained and knowledgeable psychic, hypothetically, than the genetic mutation idea would for top notch scientists. They would be more likely to develop a few genes wrong and end up with an interresting failure fetus-experiment-thingie in a jar of whatever they keep stuff in. Whereas, on the paranormal (gasp!!) side, at least you might get something tangible in some way. Even if it was temporary, end even if not all the way. It would be something.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
EDIT: I'M BEING A TOTAL n00b. SORRY FOR WASTING POSTING SPACE.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by TechnoFan21]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
talk to me about werewolves i have a inside view

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a person is ether born a werewolf or not but the native Americans believe if you saw a totem animal in your sleep you would became one also werewolfs look like ordinary wolfs and do not have a thirst for blood

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by countbrakula23
I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to whether or not its actually possible to turn into a werewolf. I know it's pretty far fetched but hey who knows.

when i first read the title of the movie of your avatar, i thought it would be some sort of political film...

in answer to your question, i think that if its possible for a caterpillar to completely turn into liquid, then into a totally different winged creature, then it could be possible for humans to be able to completely detach, then reform their entire bone structure to resemble that of a wolf man, the part about shooting wolf hair all over the body im not sure about though...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
ive herd of people turning into werewolf's in movie's and ive done reserch to but the thing is to em that you need to sell you'r soul or somthing...or like dark/light magic or somthing......but i think werewolf's do exist try going to google and putting in werewolf sighting's and read the people who've CLAIMED ta see em....but if a normal person like me or you guys turning into a creature of thr night does seem kinda doughtfull =[ but there is no way of proveing someone wrong inless you go out there and prove it =]
im with all the peo[ple who want to be a werewolf or just turn into a regular wolf ^_^ i wanna do it not dream it like the rest of the other people on this planet XD

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r

Originally posted by Webmonkey336
Impossible.

Prove it don't just say one word with no info to back it up. DENY IGNORANCE. I've heard of people who claim they can do this but never really have seen a believable case.

There are multiple definitions of "IGNORANCE", young one. Perhaps you're the ignorant one, being so gullible to believe such a thing?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Believe and also been told that yes it is possible. Rather than think of "Transforming", think of the word "Shapeshifting". Through meditation or access to different parts of your brain, you can gain a number of powers. From manipulating your own energies, from floating in mid air to making a street light fade out, from influencing people and animals to become attracted to you subconsciously and do what you want them to. Also OBE's and also ultimately shape shifting.

See we only use the smallest percentage of our brains, once you explore spirituality and begin to grasp hold and access other parts of your brain do you gain these powers. Knowledge of this is nearly nonexistent in western mainstream culture that no one even understands it any more.

Shape shifting would require a lot of energy, but but it wouldn't be like seeing someones lips turn to a snout and see them grow hairs. It simply just... happen. Also other evidence providing that this is possible is the ability for people to literally carve into their flesh in the middle of sleep or meditation. Sorry I can't provide any links, but you all well have the ability to look into this for yourself.

I have not seen shape shifting in person, but I have whitnessed both psychic influence on both dogs and cats and on myself included by an individual I personally know.

Again I can't provide evidence, so I'm not asking you to believe me, look into it for yourself.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Scarcer]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by countbrakula23

yes it possible to turn to a wearwolf as i am one it only happens every 2 years and on the 1st friday in august

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
there was one in france and one in germany and people do it in india sometimes i heard

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
The power of the human mind is absolute. If you truly believe you can turn into a werewolf, then you can. The secret behind all the old mystery religions was true self empowerment through faith and fervent belief. Try it sometime. Believe in something so powerfuly that it can't help but come true. Water into wine, wine into blood is based on this power. Similarly, life after death, eternal salvation, mental powers, weather control, psychokinesis, all of these concepts work on the same principle. Try it sometime.

I could not agree more. The mind is far more powerful than we often give it credit for. To not believe, but know. The transformation essentially completely mental. This can come not purely through putting a mixture of psychoactive plant matter on your skin, or Schizophrenia, but through mental conditioning and learning how to control, or force control of your impulses, perception, and self image. Essentially, my point is to agree that if you "know" you are a werewolf, you are.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer

See we only use the smallest percentage of our brains, once you explore spirituality and begin to grasp hold and access other parts of your brain do you gain these powers. Knowledge of this is nearly nonexistent in western mainstream culture that no one even understands it any more.

Shape shifting would require a lot of energy, but but it wouldn't be like seeing someones lips turn to a snout and see them grow hairs. It simply just... happen. Also other evidence providing that this is possible is the ability for people to literally carve into their flesh in the middle of sleep or meditation. Sorry I can't provide any links, but you all well have the ability to look into this for yourself.

I have not seen shape shifting in person, but I have whitnessed both psychic influence on both dogs and cats and on myself included by an individual I personally know.

Again I can't provide evidence, so I'm not asking you to believe me, look into it for yourself.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Scarcer]

I agree. We humans were a much more powerful force thousands of years ago, because this wisdom was not lost at the time. It was part of teachings, culture. One would be brought up with the knowledge. I would relate this to learning the alphabet in school-a base to which much more use and complexity can be accomplished with practice and age.

To perform what we could now call magic of the mind was an everyday use for many cultures. It's a process of learning to control psi in most cases. Much of this knowledge was stricken due to modern religion's takeover. The pagans fell under battle and the books and teachings were dead, burned, forced to be forgotten. Thankfully there is a recent trend of people working to recover these powers from within ourselves, it is not outlandish that in a few hundred years, we could reclaim what we possessed so long ago.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i`ve been acting weired lately cause turing 1mos. Ago i was biten by a wolf and my eyes are turning red when i see meet or humans by me and when i touch silver my hand burns from it so i was wondering if is it posible if i can turn into a were wolf?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join