It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, Nye County, NV, 2-8-05

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
apc

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Did these two aircraft stay in your field of view for the entire time?
Circling back and forth at 20-30,000ft making a giant criss cross pattern in the sky with every trail connected by curves at the ends?

Or did they shut off their sprayers so they could make lots of parallel lines with no connections?

Sooooo two jet aircraft, flying at 20-30,000ft, spent their routine directly above you, never dipping below the horizon once, spewing out whatever and you had eyes on with both aircraft the entire time?

Am I correct in this understanding?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I guess it makes me fashionable cause there's a hell of a lot of people "lying" about what they are seeing
Wow the debunker's are getting desperate

No, we "debunkers" are not getting desperate. We just like to draw our conclusions from evidence. If you and others, as you have stated, have witnessed these planes flying and leaving checkerboard pattern "chemtrails". where is the evidence. Just because you say it does not make other's believe. Surely one of you that have witnessed this activity were smart enouth to grab a camera and take pictures of video of this "spraying". Show me the facts that you are so quick to state, and then I might start believing. Untill then, I'll believe the facts and data that I have researched and continue to believe that there is no such thing as "chemtrails"

Regards :-)

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hi,

This is only my second post, I usually enjoy lurking around here and reading the headlines on new projects as it has a relevance in my field of work. However, this chemtrail rubbish is simply cluttering a usually informative if not sometimes over exagerrated forum.
I am an aerospace engineer, studied at Bristol Uni and now work for BAE systems near Preston, UK. The idea that aircraft contrails are really a secret government black project is laughable. If these paranoid kids are correct then you had better add the 8 contrails I could see this morning whilst walking across the station to the countless ones across the rest of the globe.....wow they sure do have a lot of aircraft! I notice that most of the so called 'debunkers' have a good scientific or engineering background....I don't seem to be able to find a single 'professional' amongst the ICP...at least not on this board.
It's a real shame to have the board cluttered by this insane rubbish....mods - is there not something you can do about this? Surely this must have a detrimental effect on the legitimacy of this forum! Having said that....it does make me smile reading some of the claims! Please keep up the good work in some of the other threads guys...

Rob

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

They spread out. Like these:

www.airliners.net...

HowardRoark -- that shot is
I never thought about a picture where the contrail from one plane cast a shadow on another. thanks for posting that

jm

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbie414
It's a real shame to have the board cluttered by this insane rubbish....mods - is there not something you can do about this? Surely this must have a detrimental effect on the legitimacy of this forum! Having said that....it does make me smile reading some of the claims! Please keep up the good work in some of the other threads guys...
Rob

Hi Rob. I think you may be missing the point of these boards a bit. The idea is that anyone can post any "insane rubbish" they like, and anyone else is free to shoot it down. At least I think that's the idea.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Anyway, if you think this is a bit "off the wall" try the Superbowl NWO half time show thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Actually I like this one
Especially when you realise that isn't a cloud that they is flying over

dh

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbie414
Hi,

I am an aerospace engineer, studied at Bristol Uni and now work for BAE systems near Preston, UK.
Rob

Ah - another independent observer - welcome

You join a conspiracy forum and admit to working for the genocidal BAE???!!!
Funny old world

www.bomb-making.com...

[edit on 4-3-2005 by dh]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Funny old world

They do what every coporation does - make as much money as possible. It's the system that is wrong, governments should regulate against their immoral behaviour.

Are you sure you are totally clean yourself? Do you know for a fact that bank doesn't invest your money in arms companies? Most of them do. Do you have a pension? They probably have investments in "genocidal companies".

dh

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by dh

Funny old world

They do what every coporation does - make as much money as possible. It's the system that is wrong, governments should regulate against their immoral behaviour.

Are you sure you are totally clean yourself? Do you know for a fact that bank doesn't invest your money in arms companies? Most of them do. Do you have a pension? They probably have investments in "genocidal companies".

I work for the (British) NHS which is controlled by the global drug cartels through the medical establishment, so, no, my hands aren't clean
Still, at least I realise that and can make small amendments in my daily practice
While I'm fully aware I'm part of a killing machine, at least the overt part is about saving lives, whereas the overt part of BAE is about killing the most people the most effectively
I think when I worked as a minor civil servant I was seconded to that Preston plant for a week or so - a long time ago
While I understand that the covert part about Western orthodox medicine is about suppression of root causes and orthodox doctors are inherently dangerous, at least I maintain that awareness
And I'm an ethical consumer and investor
However, I'd agree with you there is no way of standing outside the system without the intent of disabling and deconstructing it in its entirety
A big task which requires a large measure of citizen agreement
And governments will not regulate against such companies, they are in thrall to them and in league with them
This is a corporate fascist state we are under, and chemtrails are an integral part of the make-up

[edit on 5-3-2005 by dh]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
We're a bit off topic here, but as "chemtrails" are hardly worth discusing anyway....

Hey! I work for the NHS as well - I'm an IT manager at a large London Trust. You sound like a good person, but what you say about the NHS is nonsense:

I work for the (British) NHS which is controlled by the global drug cartels through the medical establishment

Eh?? You can't go slinging this sort of thing about without anything to back it up, it's rubbish.

While I understand that the covert part about Western orthodox medicine is about suppression of root causes and orthodox doctors are inherently dangerous

You don't think that the fact we all live for twice as long as people who don't have access to modern western healthcare makes this statement sound ridiculous?

If you were ever unlucky enough to get cancer or be involved in a serious car accident would you be saying to the Drs "get off me, you are inherently dangerous. I want some new age quack to treat me." I doubt it.

Why don't you start a proper thread on this so we can debate properly?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I work for the (British) NHS which is controlled by the global drug cartels through the medical establishment

Eh?? You can't go slinging this sort of thing about without anything to back it up, it's rubbish.

Since when has truth or evidence got anything to to do with conspiracy theories? All it takes some deranged person to make an accusation and a gullible crowd to start thinking it may be true.

dh

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

We're a bit off topic here, but as "chemtrails" are hardly worth discusing anyway....

Hey! I work for the NHS as well - I'm an IT manager at a large London Trust. You sound like a good person, but what you say about the NHS is nonsense:

While I understand that the covert part about Western orthodox medicine is about suppression of root causes and orthodox doctors are inherently dangerous

You don't think that the fact we all live for twice as long as people who don't have access to modern western healthcare makes this statement sound ridiculous?

If you were ever unlucky enough to get cancer or be involved in a serious car accident would you be saying to the Drs "get off me, you are inherently dangerous. I want some new age quack to treat me." I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I totally agree with your point about people shooting their mouthes off about things of which they have no clue. Whilst I am not going to try and argue with others comments about BAE as actually they are totally correct, the organisation I work for help equip our forces and the forces of our allies to better defend the very people posting these crazy comments! Imagine the scerario of DH very sadly being shot by an army that had invaded successfully because they were better equipped than our armies and then turning down medical treatment as the doctor is 'inherently dangerous'. You should be careful about how you use such strong words such as genocidal, or making links between our NHS and drug cartels because by doing so you make all of your other opinions and arguements much less credible.
Thanks for the welcomes guys, I agree with freedom of speach and did not want to annoy anyone, sorry. So back on topic - If these chemtrails are true please tell me where the millions of gallons of the chemical is stored? I have still not seen a plausible reply to that one.....or is it beamed from the aliens at Dulce and the aircraft powered by zero point?

Cheers

Rob

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well the "believers" don't seem to have too much to say now they have been demolished in the arguement. As the the classic football (soccer to US readers) chant goes: "It's all gone quite over there...."

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Rob, welcome to ATS. It's always good to "see" new colleagues.

dh

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I see whilst perusing I managed to fall on a button and post back what I was pondering answering, so apologies for the last non-post
I noticed on the news today, BAE Systems took over an American arms manufacturer in some billion or two Pound deal
Yeah, well, welcome Robbie.
Hope this offers up some new engineering possiblities for you

dh

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Hello LukeDuke
Nice to hear from a Colleague in the service
I meant to say something last night but only succeeeded in reposting your post
On the subject of your post I would fully agree that I would let them put my bones together, cut out tumours that were interfering with function and so on
On mechanistic features, thet're great
On systems, they're crap
As below, so above. Which leads us back to the topic

I feel the need to keep editing
Though in the nursing profession, I have a dread of entering hospitals
Under current health standards they are festering death establishments
You feel ill as soon as you enter one

My nearest local hospital has a festoon of cell tower installations - not one not two but about ten - all over where? - the maternity unit block - such is the state of the NHS
[edit on 7-3-2005 by dh]

[edit on 7-3-2005 by dh]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

And you have no way of knowing that they are not, in fact, magic pixie dust trails spread by flying gremlin / leprichaun crossbreeds.

Come on, prove that they are not. Bet cha can't

[edit on 2-3-2005 by HowardRoark]

i knew you'd come around, howard. i've always suspected you're just too intelligent not to see it, but i thought you had an engram blocking that final logical realisation. (i'm hearing a little irish jig from somewhere )

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

On mechanistic features, thet're great
On systems, they're crap

??

As below, so above. Which leads us back to the topic

The topic was chemtrails, at least I think it was, it seems like so long ago.

Though in the nursing profession, I have a dread of entering hospitals
Under current health standards they are festering death establishments
You feel ill as soon as you enter one

Do you think you may be suffering from some kind of phobia? That's like a lumberjack saying he's afraid of the forest. Festering death establishments? Are you sure? The 2 I work for appear to be saving lives every day. Again - if you have a heart attack will you say to the paramedics: "oh don't take me to the festering death establishment, the doctors are inherently dangerous". Not likely.

My nearest local hospital has a festoon of cell tower installations - not one not two but about ten - all over where? - the maternity unit block - such is the state of the NHS
[edit on 7-3-2005 by dh]

Do you mean mobile phone masts? If so I don't think there is any place for them in hospitals, but only because they are ugly and the NHS shouldn't have to sell themselves to corporations.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join