It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, Nye County, NV, 2-8-05

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey desert rat, glad to see another 'Kingdom of Nye' resident. This photo is not the recent chem-trails, but were taken a year or so ago.

The chem-trails were just south of Mount Charleston. I did see the ones your talking about on 3-6-05 in the morning. Same locations as the above ones except the sun was up and shining really bright. I wasn't able to capture them, do to the bright light. There were jets up there going every which way, doing loops and criss-cross patterns. Those were not the regular airline traffic to Las Vegas.

apc

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The chem-trails were just south of Mount Charleston. I did see the ones your talking about on 3-6-05 in the morning. Same locations as the above ones except the sun was up and shining really bright. I wasn't able to capture them, do to the bright light. There were jets up there going every which way, doing loops and criss-cross patterns. Those were not the regular airline traffic to Las Vegas.

So you were looking south of Mount Charleston, directly at a heavy route between Vegas and SanFran/LA, and this large number of condensation trails seems out of place because......

Because they were "doing loops and criss-cross patterns"? So you saw a few big ole jets doing loopty loops way up there? Or do you mean they were circling? If they were circling, were they in a holding pattern? Looks pretty busy up there, think it's just as busy on the runway? And to make the criss-cross patterns.. so these planes are turning around and going back and forth? You can see them turn around before they go over the horizon and come back, and do it again? (I asked this before to someone claiming only two jets filled the sky with contrails and they never responded...) Could the ones going perpendicular to the majority just possibly be flights from Phoenix to Seattle and such?

Or is the military operating a spray program in the middle of a high usage commercial traffic lane?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar

The chem-trails were just south of Mount Charleston.

They are contrails. What makes you think any different?

Those were not the regular airline traffic to Las Vegas.

Why do you say that? You had access to the air traffic control system?

dh

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by dh

As below, so above. Which leads us back to the topic

The topic was chemtrails, at least I think it was, it seems like so long ago.

Though in the nursing profession, I have a dread of entering hospitals
Under current health standards they are festering death establishments
You feel ill as soon as you enter one

Do you think you may be suffering from some kind of phobia? That's like a lumberjack saying he's afraid of the forest. Festering death establishments? Are you sure? The 2 I work for appear to be saving lives every day. Again - if you have a heart attack will you say to the paramedics: "oh don't take me to the festering death establishment, the doctors are inherently dangerous". Not likely.

My nearest local hospital has a festoon of cell tower installations - not one not two but about ten - all over where? - the maternity unit block - such is the state of the NHS
[edit on 7-3-2005 by dh]

Do you mean mobile phone masts? If so I don't think there is any place for them in hospitals, but only because they are ugly and the NHS shouldn't have to sell themselves to corporations.

Yes - mobile phone masts irradiating the whole site with deathly frequencies- do you need a link?
No - its not a phobia - it's a knowledge that the whole medical service is corrupted by the antique slash/burn/poison medicine so avidly supported by the drug cartels - no wonder so many go down with MRSA - it's not dirty hands - it's overprescription of antibiotics and death culture hospitals

And chemtrails are entirely relevant - its not discrete systems - it's a holistic attack on the population

[edit on 9-3-2005 by dh]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
FatherLukeDuke, does your country let people like that become nurses?

My wife's an RN; when I showed her and example of her "colleague's" belief, the first thing she asked me was where the journal articles about deathly frequencies, etc. came from.

dh

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

My wife's an RN; when I showed her and example of her "colleague's" belief, the first thing she asked me was where the journal articles about deathly frequencies, etc. came from.

Your wife is too hung up on the notion of 'evidence-based practice'
That entails research into techniques and drugs funded by drug cartels to serve self-interest

Tell your wife she might step outside the box and research alternative explanations
You want some info on death frequencies (and I might add new viri and bacteria - the same thing)
No - you won't get it in establishment research

apc

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Yes - mobile phone masts irradiating the whole site with deathly frequencies- do you need a link?
No - its not a phobia - it's a knowledge that the whole medical service is corrupted by the antique slash/burn/poison medicine so avidly supported by the drug cartels - no wonder so many go down with MRSA - it's not dirty hands - it's overprescription of antibiotics and death culture hospitals

First off allow me to point out the wonderful quotation feature you are already familiar with. This [ quote ] opens a quote. This [ /quote ] closes a quote. Please follow protocol when attempting to make a statement.

And about that statement.. specifically "deathly frequencies". I would very much like a link! I have done countless hours of work in the wireless communications industry and there is absolutely nothing dangerous about cellular frequencies. The wattage can be dangerous at close range, but you have to essentially hold the tower antenna up to your head for hours a day for a few years before there would be any problems with your brain (well.. any MORE problems in this context).

Cellular frequency transmission is a bad idea in and around hospitals because of the possibility of EM interference in sensitive life saving and life maintaining equipment. Thats all.

Do you have any idea how many tall buildings have cellular antennas on them? Do you have any idea how many offices have cellular repeaters within them? Do you have any idea how much radiation passes through your body every instant?

You're absolutely right this does go hand in hand with "chemtrails." More perception of overexaggerated fictitious danger.

dh

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

First off allow me to point out the wonderful quotation feature you are already familiar with. This [ quote ] opens a quote. This [ /quote ] closes a quote. Please follow protocol when attempting to make a statement.

And about that statement.. specifically "deathly frequencies". I would very much like a link! I have done countless hours of work in the wireless communications industry and there is absolutely nothing dangerous about cellular frequencies. The wattage can be dangerous at close range, but you have to essentially hold the tower antenna up to your head for hours a day for a few years before there would be any problems with your brain (well.. any MORE problems in this context).

Cellular frequency transmission is a bad idea in and around hospitals because of the possibility of EM interference in sensitive life saving and life maintaining equipment. Thats all.

You're absolutely right this does go hand in hand with "chemtrails." More perception of overexaggerated fictitious danger.

Uh - yeah I understand the quote context and edited the post to try to right this but it wasn't wrong in the first place

Crap about cellphone frequencies - you are controlled by your experience

apc

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
... you're absolutely right I am controlled by my experience....

> so how about a link?

[edit on 9-3-2005 by apc]

dh

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
'I have done countless hours of work in the wireless communications industry and there is absolutely nothing dangerous about cellular frequencies.'

Another independent witness, then

dh

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Hey desert rat, glad to see another 'Kingdom of Nye' resident. This photo is not the recent chem-trails, but were taken a year or so ago.

TThat was a very good picture of Chemtrails, MountainStar
Has it declined over the period?
That would suggest some orgone activism in the area (which I know has taken place)

[edit on 9-3-2005 by dh]

apc

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Another independant witness of what? What are you talking about dh?
Are you trying to in some way say that I'm "part of the system" or something to that effect? Im going to fall out of my chair laughing if you say yes...

dh

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Another independant witness of what? What are you talking about dh?
Are you trying to in some way say that I'm "part of the system" or something to that effect? Im going to fall out of my chair laughing if you say yes...

Yes - that is a possibilty - you said it
May you fall gracefully as well as mirthfully
You want links? Can I be bothered with Jim McCanney, Len Horowitz, wotsizface connected with Scalar, educate-yourself and so on
I'll present all the links if you want them - you probably know them already

apc

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Bwahahaha.
Maybe you should actually read what those people you quoted are saying. With that add an understanding of 15, 10, 5 year old and present day cellular technology. Shake it all up and when you're done you just might have a clue!

dh

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Bwahahaha.
Maybe you should actually read what those people you quoted are saying. With that add an understanding of 15, 10, 5 year old and present day cellular technology. Shake it all up and when you're done you just might have a clue!

Brother! You wont open up to the frequency retuning of the mobile masts, though a large part of the population have an intuition
You do know what I'm talking about - add to that the understanding of those people and the 5-15 popululation
This isn't about infantilism
And you knew all those ap-cits and your rehearsed arguments against them , didn't you

[edit on 9-3-2005 by dh]

apc

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
... huh?
And what's an "ap-cit" ?

I don't think the argument here is if cellular frequencies are dangerous. (Actually its "chemtrails", but anyway..) Anything in high enough quantity can kill or cause cancer. Hell, drink enough water and you go into electrolytic shock and die.

The point Im making is that calling them "deathly frequencies" is a grave misnomer. If you have a modern day cellular telephone putting out less than 2watts at lets say... 1900mhz (GSM), you would have to have that phone glued to your head at max power for literally years before there would be any cellular or DNA damage. You can live under a tower and as long as you dont climb up it and hang out on the antennas, you are not going to be harmed.

This was however a legitimate issue in the 80's and early 90's, with AMPS band cellular systems operating in the 800mhz range and routinely pegging 6watts. Holding a box up to your head that is pumping out even 4 watts will probably give you a headache after a while.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   

It is truly frightening. We do have a massive shortage though, so they can't be too fussy.

Fortunately all the nurses I work with are hung up on that old evidance based treatment stuff.

dh

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
... huh?
And what's an "ap-cit" ?

I don't think the argument here is if cellular frequencies are dangerous. (Actually its "chemtrails", but anyway..) Anything in high enough quantity can kill or cause cancer. Hell, drink enough water and you go into electrolytic shock and die.

The point Im making is that calling them "deathly frequencies" is a grave misnomer. If you have a modern day cellular telephone putting out less than 2watts at lets say... 1900mhz (GSM), you would have to have that phone glued to your head at max power for literally years before there would be any cellular or DNA damage. You can live under a tower and as long as you dont climb up it and hang out on the antennas, you are not going to be harmed.

This was however a legitimate issue in the 80's and early 90's, with AMPS band cellular systems operating in the 800mhz range and routinely pegging 6watts. Holding a box up to your head that is pumping out even 4 watts will probably give you a headache after a while.

Should probably be op cit which is a Latin abbreviation for something, still never mind
You really do sound like a proselytiser for the phone companies
Do I really have to dredge up all the material produced by other researchers that bone your contentions
And I don't accept that a chemtrails thread can't include other parts of the interactive network - these phenomena are all related

dh

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

It is truly frightening. We do have a massive shortage though, so they can't be too fussy.

Fortunately all the nurses I work with are hung up on that old evidance based treatment stuff.

Actually I rate myself a very good nurse of many years experience
It doesn't mean to say I have to promote drug-company sponsored research and hospitality
The NHS is knocking itself into an illness-replicating hole because of its frame of reference and the controls pushed on it by an agenda-driven government
Let's hope Luke Duke's overworked angels aren't all the drug-dosing duped servants he imagines them to be

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Actually I rate myself a very good nurse of many years experience
It doesn't mean to say I have to promote drug-company sponsored research and hospitality
The NHS is knocking itself into an illness-replicating hole because of its frame of reference and the controls pushed on it by an agenda-driven government
Let's hope Luke Duke's overworked angels aren't all the drug-dosing duped servants he imagines them to be

I'm sure that you are a good nurse, and I shouldn't have been so harsh, sorry.

There are some good arguments about current Western medicine having an over reliance on drugs, especially in mental health. However you aren't making any of them. You are just making unsupported statements about "chemtrails" and phone mast radiation.

Back on subject dh:

1 Who is spraying them?
2 What are they spraying?
3 Why?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join