It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: The Liberal Media’s Summer of Pummeling Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Last time I looked, an ad hominem attack is an ad hominem attack, regardless as to whom it is directed.

Thanks for ending your comment in yet another ad hominem attack--you're just continually proving my point.

You should work on that.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Media Research Center - meh. They're almost as bad as the Family Research Council.

I tend to agree...kind of like the Media Matters of the right wing.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: theantediluvian

He learned how to make bank from being a douche. Jealous?

Not at all. Just don't whine about how the guy who "learned how to make bank from being a douche" is getting negative press coverage?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Jeez, you Americans sure have long summers, January to August!

I wonder if MRC included the hour long 100 days specials in that figure, Nah! they wouldn't do a cheap shot like that...would they?

Still, 9% good coverage is not bad considering...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Not at all. Just don't whine about how the guy who "learned how to make bank from being a douche" is getting negative press coverage?

I don't think anyone is whining, just stating a fact. You did read and UNDERSTAND the OP right?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is whining, just stating a fact. You did read and UNDERSTAND the OP right?

There's nothing to understand..except why the post at all....er, Duh! that's the bit I don't understand, of course MRC is miffed about something though, that's nuttin' do bother us with.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

except that would not explain the medias antipathy during the election cycle BEFORE he could "run" the country.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

There's nothing to understand..except why the post at all....er, Duh! that's the bit I don't understand, of course MRC is miffed about something though, that's nuttin' do bother us with.

It was a news article. Should we run potential threads by you in the future? I have always been amazed at my unique ability to not click on something I had no interest in. I could teach you if you like.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well, to be fair, Obama had the media in his back pocket

No. He didn't.

Well, that's absolute biased opinion, there. They may not have been as childish or blunt, but Obama could write a book on the "stupid things" that came out of his mouth.

Very important caveat you made there. It's Trump's style that made the headlines as much as anything else.

I still maintain that Trump brought the coverage on to himself.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It was a news article. Should we run potential threads by you in the future? I have always been amazed at my unique ability to not click on something I had no interest in. I could teach you if you like.

It was a, 'news article' ? you are kidding me!....most of the rest of the world and America knew that anyway...probably the fat polar bears too.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
No. He didn't.

Hmmm...

Very important caveat you made there. It's Trump's style that made the headlines as much as anything else.

I still maintain that Trump brought the coverage on to himself.

I'll never say that Trump doesn't ask to be scrutinized and/or despised by people who don't like or understand him (I don't know if I like him, and I certainly wouldn't claim to understand him--I scrutinize him a lot)--hell, I'm not even saying that everyone shouldn't scrutinize him, even those who do like him--but to pretend that there isn't a vastly different way that the media approaches covering and editorializing on Trump versus Obama doesn't do anyone any favors.

The bottom line is that this current media generally hates Trump, and much of it is his fault with his immature ramblings and calling out in public CNN and others as "fake news" (even if they are, it doesn't need to be a major talking point in a press briefing, ya know?)--but they do generally hate Trump, and that's the reality that this OP shows.

How or why really doesn't matter when the focus is the end result.
edit on 13-9-2017 by SlapMonkey because: coding matters

top topics

<< 1   >>

join