It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Washington Warned Us About Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Kaileena

No Hon, I'm afraid it wouldn't.

I'm jaded, I don't have much faith anymore in politicians, or media. No matter the age of either.

If George Washington;s Farewell Speech is too much for you to read because you are jaded, I don't know what to say.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaileena

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sounds more like old George warned us about Hillary.

The deflection is obvious.

Didnt Obama's election team warn us with a 1984 style campaign add against Hillary ? Perhaps Obama did know something after all .
Now , want to rethink ?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

They are completely serious about their contempt for Trump.

Thus them being "cracked" alongside so many others...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Seems like George warned us about virtually every president this country has elected since, oh, sometime around 1849... honestly, can you say with a straight face that most POTUSes haven't gained office by manipulating factions, districts, and regional issues and concerns?

I can say with a straight face-- not only did he gain the office in this way to the highest degree..but that he hoodwinked most of the people that voted for him in these districts---and he continues a presidency where he lies and contradicts himself daily . People either stand by in shock or simply do not know what to do.

It has become a 'watch the news to see how people react' daily. If it was weekly...it would be The Apprentice.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sounds more like old George warned us about Hillary.

The deflection is obvious.

Didnt Obama's election team warn us with a 1984 style campaign add against Hillary ? Perhaps Obama did know something after all .
Now , want to rethink ?

You have just used Double Deflection. Clap.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I would really like people to read Washington;s entire speech, link in the OP. That is really all I had to say about this. TY

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

And who did you vote for that was such a big truth teller?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Needless to say, I disagree with you.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
A reply to: Kaileena

Don't listen to the doubters, I believe you. Because Trump is actually a time traveler and told Washington personally that he was going to take over the world around 2016. But Washington being a time traveler himself, was not allowed to break the unwritten rule of exposing time travel, so instead he warned us with cryptic messages. You're on to something here.

Welcome to ATS, and prepare yourself. Thick skin required.

edit on 7-9-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Well, there is that Trump is John Titor theory. You may be on to something here.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are flat. George Washington just wanted to retire before the word got out. He didn't say anything about The Donald.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

2) Warned against voting in a dictator and being influenced by foreign powers (I.E. Russia)

Foreign influence as in Banks, Kings, Churches.

The worst influence in the world back then was the combination of God and King, represented by the union of Organized Religion and the Crown.

Same same today.

Oligarchs, Industrialists, Mega banks and their ideology of Global Hegemony. They know no allegiance to any country.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
No, no he didn't.

And the uS isn't an Empire, got it.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Black_Fox
No, no he didn't.

And the uS isn't an Empire, got it.

Maybe to some degree.

But maybe this...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Of course I'm on to something!! Careful.. we're not allowed to say his real name or give hints!!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
A reply to: Kaileena

Don't listen to the doubters, I believe you. Because Trump is actually a time traveler and told Washington personally that he was going to take over the world around 2016. But Washington being a time traveler himself, was not allowed to break the unwritten rule of exposing time travel, so instead he warned us with cryptic messages. You're on to something here.

So then Eisenhower is a time traveler too because he warned us about the Influence of the Military Industrial complex?

You don't have to travel time to understand, just study history.

Oh you can't, they are erasing it.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Its stupid and its got 9 flags already

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Washington foresaw the inevitability of a Civil war between North and South.
He saw the same powers and prejudices already existing in his time.
Not an act of psychic prowess exactly.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
poor George, believe it or not even George ,as our first president, faced accusations of violating the emoluments clause, so it`s not really surprising that he refused any further terms as president.

even though the country was just a baby in a cradle the politicians were no strangers to greed, jealousy and petty politics. with a start like that it really is amazing that the country has survived this long.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join