It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Washington Warned Us About Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaileena

Kaileena, to get more ATS members to view the videos you post, you should talk less.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The US is quite old compared most other nations. The current French republic was born in the 1800s. The current Russian federation was born in the 1990s.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Another fine example of divisive, partisan garbage.

The first point does not take into account the FBI and CIA's manipulation of the [Establishment] media. The dumb kid in the video is being fed BS from a hand he's been trained not to bite. He'll get some pats on the head for sure.

Man, what crap.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
from what i read of that quote he was most likely talking about things like gerrymandering and mob rule.

i don't see how it's referring to someone like trump at, all i see when i hear stuff like this is deflection by people who refuse to accept responsibility for their own part in propagating division between fellow americans, puppets led by the strings of powerful interests while never seeing the real lies.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The majority of voters in the majority of counties in the majority of states elected Trump.

Some just refuse to accept that.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
We have found and verified the flaw...unencumbered by the thought process in that first post yep 10-4

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Be interesting if this was real, it started trending and loony left would show everyone how serious they are. Maybe like lemmings running over a cliff. As long as they don't hit any good folks at the end of the jump.

Imagine if this was hooked to someones twitter. MSM would have a field day.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

watched the video didn't like it. they dude that made the video should stop making videos. onlything i can see by reading the link is washington warned us about a government like the one we have now. what we have in place now and sometime before trump. you got it all wrong dude.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The majority of voters in the majority of counties in the majority of states elected Trump.

but, but, but it`s not about what the majority of voters in the majority of counties in the majority of states want, it`a about what the minority of snowflakes want, at least that's what they think. to hell with the constitution, we want what we want when we want it and how we want it! and if we don`t get it we will go to our safe places and cry discrimination!
edit on 8-9-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

This made me laugh, he should have warned us about Hillary, Bill, and a dozen other traitorous criminals within and without 'Soros'. I don't believe the retoric being sold here, sorry.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaileena

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Seems like George warned us about virtually every president this country has elected since, oh, sometime around 1849... honestly, can you say with a straight face that most POTUSes haven't gained office by manipulating factions, districts, and regional issues and concerns?

I can say with a straight face-- not only did he gain the office in this way to the highest degree..but that he hoodwinked most of the people that voted for him in these districts---and he continues a presidency where he lies and contradicts himself daily . People either stand by in shock or simply do not know what to do.

It has become a 'watch the news to see how people react' daily. If it was weekly...it would be The Apprentice.

Wow ... I think I've seen this before ...

It's almost as if *you* feel about Trump the same exact way I felt about Obama!

Congratulations!

You have discovered what it feels like to live in this country during a presidency where the person in office is someone with whom you deeply disagree on just about everything.

Welcome to the party.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Well thats ok, no one can keep up with the lunacy of the hard right either (thats everyone to the right of Hillary Clinton, who is herself an evil corporatist swine, and no kind of a lefty).

Antifa are a Schrodinger's threat, both called wusses, and the biggest monsters ever born to the Earth, a position they cannot occupy simultaneously, without the help of several physics text books, and someone who understands how to create quantum effects surrounded around a human being, or group thereof. We are also told, by the right, that Antifa are a bigger threat than the White Supremacists, despite the fact that Antifa have never killed anyone, whereas the hard right have been responsible for terrorist atrocities using guns, bombs, cars, and murders in a more isolated, although still politically motivated sense, using everything from fists to knives, to two by fours, for decades, going back generations. Of course, at one stage they were not called White Supremacists. They were just the mayors, police chiefs, school principals, and other authority figures besides, who exemplified the very reason for the need for a civil rights movement to counteract them.

The times in which America finds itself today are without a doubt, the most trying from a cultural perspective, that have been seen since that civil rights movement won out in law, and started to change things for the better. Because they had access to information, they were able to win out. Because they educated themselves, they were able to position themselves well. Because their opposition was so clearly wrong, they were victorious in the end, and at great cost in lives and well being I might add, but none look back on the heads of that movement in this day and age, and rue them for their effort or their success, none bar the fascist filth with which parts of America are currently afflicted, at any rate.

But lets not pretend for a moment that you can genuinely throw accusations of inconsistency at others, if you are a Trump supporter, because if ever there was a Presidency entirely represented by inconsistencies, its the one you are under now. Either you like it from both camps, or none. Either you go after your President for his inconsistency, or you accept it and every other inconsistency you encounter, or you wind up part of the double standards crowd, justifying the ignorance, lies and incitement to violence by your President, while condemning what you consider to be ignorance, lies and incitement to violence you allege to perceive in others, with no legitimacy what so ever.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Is this like how GW Bush was simultaneously an evil genius and the stupidest person ever?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How very mature and reasonable of you ketsuko.

But it does not matter how you feel. All that matters is what is right. Just because Obama was wrong (because he was not left ENOUGH, by the way, not because he was too far that way), which he undoubtedly was, does not excuse Trump for not only being wrong, but being so fundamentally wrong that his policies are only missing "actual genocide" and "political imprisonment" from the fascism funtime bingo card.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Anyone who thought that fellow was any kind of a genius, is an idiot. He was nothing but a glove puppet. That being said, he did profit financially, as did the rest of his family, from his role in proceedings, and from the war in the Middle East, so whether puppet or not, he is still in need of being placed in a cage for the rest of his days, and his assets being divided up between the relatives of those who died in the war, and those who came back with pieces, physical or mental missing.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Washington's Farewell Address 1796 he warns us about a party systems and loyalty to parties over the good of the nation.

I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally.

Link

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

As an amateur internet historian, I have complete authority to tell you that you are wrong.

George Washington never mentioned Trump because he had wooden teeth and it was hard to make the "T" sound.

Plus, George Washington died in a plane crash with Buddy Holly in the early 1800's. So he didn't even know Trump though he may have golfed on one of his courses.

Finally, George Washington invented the utility belt seen on "Batman" movies.

In closing, I think that what I have written is almost as silly as your position and OP. But keep it up!

You're confusing George Washington with George Washington Carver.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It was political parties in general that will destroy this nation.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

George Washington would have had much bigger issues with traitors like Obama and career criminals like sHillary.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

A majority of counties, yes. But that's the case for almost every election. Romney got more counties than Obama for example. That has to do with population demographics. Most of the US is rural, and rural folks vote Republican.

However, the majority of voters went to Hillary.

I think it's a bit ridiculous that Trump supporters keep trying to invent voter fraud to change the narrative and give Trump the majority of votes, when that simply didn't happen. In this case specifically, it doesn't even change the count, because if New Hampshire went Republican for some reason, those votes would have been cast in their home states (assuming votes flooded in, in the first place) for Clinton, leaving the popular vote untouched.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join