It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Your Evacuating Florida From Irma, Visit the Georgia Guidestones!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Hey yall, if anybody is leaving the state due to this bitch bearing down fury of the Earth upon us may as well make a thing of it. Go check out the Georgia guide-stones. Its like up in Northern Georgia real close to South Carolina. I recently had to cancel a plan to visit due to jacked up rental plans and losing a weekend for the eclipse. And then #ing clouds covered my damn eclipse, bȋtch!

It can cross an item off your conspiracy theory bucket list, and its isolated enough off the main interstate that hotels may still have bookings. Maybe there is something new there, or one could simply spend time in reflection a that concepts it puts forth.

I am just pitching the idea as a travel option. I drove with three breaks and five kids to South Carolina in under eight hours straight. Its really no that bad, and I did not have a driver to switch with. So if your leaving, find that silver lining and make it a trip. Obviously considering that arrangements and yadda yadda are handled prior. Maybe you will get lucky and stumble upon a sacrificed pig or goat stuffed in garbage bag.

Rather than make too much effort , i'll just link a list of related threads by our fellow members that come up on an ATS search, the most sophisticated and advanced search engine tool the universe has ever known .
The Georgia Guide Stones
Why I Agree with the Georgia Guidestones to a NWO and You Should Too!
Remember The Cube That Was Placed On The Georgia Guidestones, Then Removed?
What is buried at the Georgia Guidestones?
The 9th of AV and 8/14/2016 from Georgia Guidestones...End of Times???
Georgia Guidestones Anagram Revealed?!? Untarnished Conspiracy
Common Sense Renewed (Georgia Guidestones "Manual")
Georgia Guidestones and Nibiru
My Adventure - I Investigated a FEMA camp, Georgia Coffins and Georgia Guidestones!
Georgia Guidestones, Burj Khalifa, Masons and Muslims
The Georgia Guidestones. Are you one of the 500 million?

And if you cannot make it, then just use the extra time you have to join some of those interesting discussions. Many of those threads were authored by you guys that are still here posting today. Perhaps there are some fresh insights or reflections that we can add? Especially if anybody grabs this crisis by the balls and turns it into an opportunity! # you Life, lets fight you little bitch. Thats a wholly appropriate and inspiring thread right now actually in the face of all this destructive Earthly force about to barrel down upon about fifteen million of us in a few days.

Lets make life all our bitches!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I went to the Guidestones about 2 years ago with a friend based on ATS info. What a disappointment. However, met the young man (don't remember names) as he was replacing the corner of one of the Guidestones. There were several of us there and he seemed to enjoy the attention he was getting. He really had no answers to any questions asked him.

Waste of time-out in no wheresville-absolutely nothing there for miles. It was about a little over an hour from my house. I would not recommend it. Silly-waste of your time.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Well, I mean that may be the case for you. Perhaps others have their own reasons to just check it out different than your less than satisfactory experience. It was fun digging up those old threads anyways.

link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

People evacuating Florida are not in the mood for that. They're worry about their homes getting destroyed and losing income because they're not working.

link   

Well, sigh, I guess while I'm touring USA I'll just avoid this place. Ohhh! such a "silly" waste of time.

When if, you ever come to Australia to look around, it's a silly waste of time. Better off visiting NK. Yawn. Who wants to see a stupid Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Great Barrier reef, Uluru etc. More exciting to play checkers.

Yeah just a "stick in the mud" as we say here.

Thanks Worldstarcountry for the heads up'

Kind regards bally.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
You cant now. And have been unable to for some time. Years ago the Guidestones were vandalized repeatedly . If anyone stops by now , you will get a visit from the local police almost immediately
Yours from just north of Atlanta.
And we may be evacuating as well
Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I was just at a Georgia visitors center two week ago just north of Jacksonville. They seemed to be under the impression it was still open and had brochures for it. Perhaps they have not been updated??

I saw the vandalism in one of the threads I linked. Did not know it had become serious enough to keep it closed off from the public. What a shame.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I was just at a Georgia visitors center two week ago just north of Jacksonville. They seemed to be under the impression it was still open and had brochures for it. Perhaps they have not been updated??

I saw the vandalism in one of the threads I linked. Did not know it had become serious enough to keep it closed off from the public. What a shame.

There is no park ,nor open or close. No fences ( at least not a few months ago) , no ticket gates. Just there in an open "field"

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

so then its not closed off to the public?? Thats a relief.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

As stated, there is no open or close
Just the police will stop by and ask you to leave....

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

To me these are an abomination but hey a great money spinner for the owner of the land.

We as a race of sentient being's could easily house all of our people with room to spare, make better use of our environment, create new ecological city's and produce many time's as much produce as we do right now using new agricultural techniques such as hydroponic's, in fact did you know that prior to the Spanish conquest of south America they may have produced over sixty percent more food than today.

What it boil's down to is this - GREED, these are based on a mindset that can not look outside of the capitalist system and even then they only come up with an idea that destroy's the capitalist system by killing off the consumers, leaving a pocket population of serf's and a ruling elite.

The only other type of being that would actually want this would be an alien species or non human race that regarded humanity as a pest to be controlled.

These stone's represent the lemming among us, the human that thinks he can kill other human's off and still have it all.

Only by growing as a population can we save our economy's, it is actually falling birth rate in the west (probably due to a deliberate poisoning of our population to limit our numbers by the very same type of idiot's) that our global status is falling, we don't have the kid's so our nation's are being swamped by new immigrant's were they DO have the kid's because those nation's being poor the elite (Lemming's) could not poison them as effectively, instead of shared water sources and packaged food's they lived from stream's of rain water and home grown crop's hence non of those population control compound's.

We need our own kid's being born again to restore the balance, we need to expand to fulfill human destiny which by the way is not on the earth but out there and we can actually do that, if only half the effort used to sterilize our western population had been put into that goal were would we be today.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Who wants to see a stupid Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Great Barrier reef, Uluru

You didn't just compare the Georgia Guidestones to those things did you?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I went recently,.... it is not closed. But because of the vandalism, the site is surrounded by CCTV cameras, and there is a sign saying that it is under constant security surveillance.
edit on 9/7/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

That was quite a response. Just shared info so as not to waste your time-there's nothing there but what you have already read here on ATS. Nothing special-I even met the gent who keeps updating the cornerstones-no info on that to be found.

I sure your answer was pure hyperbolic but it certainly makes no sense in comparing some unknown-semi-religious stones of unknown but very recent origin with such majestic Australian sites of true beauty and interest.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Well, of course everyone has their own reasons. Why do you think I went, and took friends? I was just sharing my experience and my disappointment. It might save someone a trip. Or it may be your Holy Grail-that's fine too and you are absolutely in your right to take that trip as you please. Just thought I'd share. Have a good trip.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Well, sigh, I guess while I'm touring USA I'll just avoid this place. Ohhh! such a "silly" waste of time.

When if, you ever come to Australia to look around, it's a silly waste of time. Better off visiting NK. Yawn. Who wants to see a stupid Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Great Barrier reef, Uluru etc. More exciting to play checkers.

Yeah just a "stick in the mud" as we say here.

Thanks Worldstarcountry for the heads up'

Kind regards bally.

It's not quite touring if you have NO HOME to come back to.

But hey, Uluru is fine, as long as you dont get stranded miles from anywhere on a 50c day under a tree and end up a rotting corpse.. so there's that..

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I mean, I am not treating it any different than say, visiting a museum. Its a conspiracy related site like Roswell, NM or the Denver airport. I just want to strike it from my bucket list like the two I mentioned and perhaps others do as well. Sitting 20 miles outside of Area 51 is another interest of mine, or however close one can approach without being disappeared in the dead of night to become chow for aliens. Maybe camp out at night and watch for new experimental secret craft and such!

So thats all, just an idea. I mean its about a work shift away in driving, and anybody evacuating is going to be driving anyways. Either way, the threads I dug up were fun to look into.

new topics

top topics

join